French election General //FN?//

THE NEXT MOVE OF Sup Forums I HERE

get in everyone
>dont go french only, everyone must be welcomed to help

"FRANCE SOUVERAINE"

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/jean-frederic-poisson-french-candidate-under-fire-for-clinton-zionist-lobby-comment-presidential-elections-2017-christian-democrats/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaullism#Gaullist_political_parties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Vichy France when?

Short term goal is to make "Alain Juppé condamné" trend on google.

let's do this

So whats up with French politics is there a decent anti eu/anti migrant sentiment?

France and Britain Together, stronger.

We're now having a /fr/ thread that doesn't give a fuck about Russia-financed FN populism and wants to build its own politic rhetoric.

These elections are considered already lost to the establishment or foreign interest.

Join the discussion about the future here:
>

Marine Le Pen already said in the past that she was against the EU, we need to know if it's still true and if she is really the candidate we are waiting for

There is one, but the politic leaders claiming to represent it (Front National) are useless cunts.

Oh it's the limp wristed faggot from the other thread. :^)

not welcoming anglo memers is a mistake, Sup Forums need to be united or won't do a thing

As long as western Europe is not christian, no election will help it. As long as France praises the anticatholic revolution, it is destined to become a terrible place without peace

Le Pen is pretty low energy. I wish Mélenchon was anti immigration.

>So whats up with French politics is there a decent anti eu/anti migrant sentiment?
Not really.
French people are pleb, not even being insulting, but they're literal plebeians. They barely care about the politics in their own country, EU matters are just far too foreign for them. A lot of people are raising their voices against migrants, but the other side is just as vocal and has reached american universities-tier of insanity (Some pro-refugee shitfaces have been going as far as deploying "White skin is filthy, let's racemix" banners).
I don't think Frexit is even remotely possible to this day. It has its vocal partisans, just like the other side has its europeists partisans, but the anti don't remotely have enough political leverage to do anything concrete.

I wish you the best of luck, Frenchy.
I'd love to help but I'm pretty sure it's going to be planet of the apes here soon.

Chicks dig that desu :^)

going back to a catholic government is impossible and is a bad idea, however introducing catholic values to the said "atheist" french government is possible and could uncuck France

>it is destined to become a terrible place without peace
Unfortunately for me and for my people, I think it will be a necessary evil. Indigenous french people have been coddled for way too long, they don't remember how sacred the ties between a land and its people is, and would throw everything down the drain for the sake of virtue-signaling to the point of getting demographically overwhelmed by africans.
At that point, I wouldn't even mind losing half our clay to the invaders and create 2 states. At least I know something would be left of us, and those remaining will have their collective memory refreshed, which won't ever happen if "mix", "integration" or "assimilation" keeps going.

/fr/ isn't Sup Forums, we need people from France with the will to actually change shit without praying to an Egyptian god.

Lol there is no hope for you guys youbmight as well be another pakistan, oh also your military sucks and your troops are shit lol

(((you)))

Don't worry, things will get better.

Worst case come over here, We like the French a lot, while we do make fun of you a lot we really do love you.

That is how British people mostly work, we make fun of people we are good friends with.

/fr/ will go apeshit soon without the memes

I'm ignorant on France's political establishment.

Please educate me, Frenchbro.

What parties are based /Nationalists/?

Who are the Trump tier French politicians?

baguette baguette croissant croque madame

>French army.
> Did not lose to the most powerful empire in history and fought back well.

>American Army.
>Get beat by a bunch of Jungle Niggers

the one thing the french and british share the most is their tradition to shit on each other while laughting and lowkey be fond of the other's country

There is no one based in France.

>/fr/ isn't Sup Forums, we need people from France with the will to actually change shit without praying to an Egyptian god.

All the memes about Trump gave him an appealing/cool image. Marine/FN has a shitty image we have to change this. Make it sexy to the young adult to vote for FN and encourage them to convince their families.
I just don't know how to personnaly make her appealing to older generation.

Are you forgetting the America Revolution so soon?

I agree, though. France isn't given nearly enough credit. All you hear is "Durr Germany occupied them...twice!!!"

>Who is Napoleon

This.

>Are you forgetting the America Revolution so soon?
The American revolution means nothing to us, we have so much more history under our belt.

But I think the other Brit user was complimenting the French.

I always wondered why everyone seems to love French people so much, I can uinderstand liking French people in like Medievals, WW2 and everything but why would you like French people now?

As far as I know we have no redeemable features

Front National (FN)
>translate this National Front
they are the nationalist party in France and their leader is Marine Le Pen, However her father was able to pass the first turn in 2002 but was crushed by Chirac when the media and other parties cried before the 2nd turn (the president need the absolute majority [more than 50%] to be elected as such so there is 2 turns)

Marion Maréchal-Le Pen.

Honestly the effort should be made to meme Hofer into the Austrian Presidency when the re-election comes around again.

Then meme Le Pen

Nice. Doing it. Update the OP with that next time.

the french elections will start pretty soon April/May 2017 so there is no time to lose

KEK has spoken

When I say X people I mean actual true french people not the faggy Parisians or

Hofer don't need help, he will win easily.

Praise Kek

>Step 1: voter Sarko aux primaires de la """droite"""" pour faire barrage à Juppé
>Step 2: traîner Juppé dans la boue si il garde une avance (twitter + google trends)
>Step 3: rendre le FN sexy grâce aux memes (twitter)
>Step 4: voter pour Mélenchon au premier tour
>Step 5: FN gets elected

Breitbart coming to France and Germany. Le figaro already in damage control.

Elect her.

Pic related.

You say meme a populist party into power I say let's organize something with our own hands.

Junker...do you want us to win?

Do French Nationalists have some image in France other than the stereotype fascist Nazi?

If they are seen more as patriots to the normies, we can push the axis of attack from the first thread.

If they had enough support for turn one I'm sure we could meme turn two in their favor. I saw 40% approval. That's definitely a good starting point.

DELET

1488. Powerlevel JF Poisson with meme magic

politico.eu/article/jean-frederic-poisson-french-candidate-under-fire-for-clinton-zionist-lobby-comment-presidential-elections-2017-christian-democrats/

>I always wondered why everyone seems to love French people so much

I have been to France many times . . . your city dwellers are worse than ours, they are the most arrogant cunts going.

In the small towns and rural areas, the French are OK and I like the laid back lifestyle in the South.

Fake and gay.

Due to Jean-Marie Le Pen (Marine's father) the party has a pretty bad image. They did 24% in the last election and ended up 3rd during the first turn, but we need to give them a cooler image (throught memes) if we want a chance

That's not what i'm saying i'm saying we could make both. Make pre-sixties values sexy again, reach all layers of population by different means (social media, flyers distribution (you know irl), spray paint slogans, speak loudly about your opinions, debate)

Fake image, debunked long ago.

They were for a long time and still are to leftists and medias but FN is more and more seen as the only option for patriots. MLP and, although he is a cunt, Philippot did a good job about destroying the nazi image. Now they need something more they aren't willing to try: more liberalism on the economic side and going harder on islam.

That's OK, Son

she was proved to be a sozie you niggerfag

I hate you so fucking much, fucking nigger shill from south africa. If you aren't a nigger then you are probably a fucking jew proxyfag. You know your picture is fake, that's why you are showing Marion with eyes open and the not Marion girl with eyes closed. Their eyes are different. You know all your info is fake but still you come here trying to convince people. Fucking jew.

Son père était le summum high energy

The south is being invaded, I leave near Avignon (google it faggot) and it feels like 75% of the city at least is muslim, a shame for the city of Popes

(((Lol there is no hope for you guys youbmight as well be another pakistan, oh also your military sucks and your troops are shit lol)))

go outside at night, find some random fuckwit muslim cunt, beat him to death, burn his dead body on the street, repeat once a week

this is how we elect FN, by creating civil war

This kind of shit just proves that she's our candidate. Same thing they tried (and failed miserably) with Trump.

>All you hear is "Durr Germany occupied them...twice!!!"
What you don't hear is how often France occupied Germany and its predecessors. Or just how much current French territory was taken from the Holy Roman Empire.

>Do French Nationalists have some image in France other than the stereotype fascist Nazi?
*Technically* there's Gaullism. De Gaulle identified his own ideology as something that's neither left nor right (and freely borrows from both sides) that saw the glory of France as its main goal above everything. This is why De Gaulle is often associated with the quote "A France without glory isn't France at all" (it also ties into De Gaulle's cold war policy... that was instantly abandoned by literally every single fucking one of his successors. His policy was to step out of NATO, arm France to the teeth, use the EU to lead Europe (Germany was divided, Britain was going full Atlanticism, France saw a pool it could swim in) and create a third axis that would mediate between the Soviet Union and the US as an equal, third power).

The problem with Gaullism is twofold:
1. Everyone in France, every single party, pays a degree of lipservice to Gaullism
2. Nobody actually brings Gaullism into practice, because doing so makes you raycis, authoritarian, blah blah.

And here's the kicker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaullism#Gaullist_political_parties
>The current "Gaullist" party in France is... Les Républicains. That's right, Sarkozy and his cronies. The well has been poisoned.

>white skin is filthy
Not doubting you but I'd like to see one of these banners

>Russia-financed FN
Makes me wonder why they stopped funding the PC

Is the FN not that good? I heard Marion was a stupid whore...

>American revolution means nothing to us
Sure thing, lobsterback

Great post. I'll add that de Gaulle had an racial/civilisationnal view of France and Europe, it would be a good legacy to carry but Les Republicucks are betraying it and FN is too careful to try, they have to stay on the sovereignety topic for now.

LIES!!!

We have some pretty bad retards here. The whole "nuit debout" movement was filled with sjw scum. Most people are still somewhat redpilled though there's a pretty good national sentiment going on at the moment. Everyone I talk to expect Le pen to get in the first turn of the elections no question

Not stupid, not particularly bright either but good heart and good ideas. Absolutely not a whore.

>Harder on Islam

Nationalist but not hard on Islam? Maybe in France, I guess.

Sounds like it would be easy to shift toward anti Muslim considering the massive amounts of crime the sand dune niggers bring.

If America can meme Trump in with all the scandals I'm sure we could meme FN in. Image definitely is important.

>I leave near Avignon (google it faggot)
I've been there.

I used to stay in Saturagues a small village near Lunel.

Montpellier was always full of Algerians but I haven't been for a few years, it's a shame.

These people are openly calling for their own extinction as a people.
I understand now what Swedes and college Anglos students feel whenever SJW non-sense reaches out to them.

Sounds like you guys are in dire need of dank memes.

Montpellier is fucked, basically drug plateform of france now

Would be easy but FN fear if they go too hard they'll get the nazi label back. Maybe after Le Pen loses in 2017 she will reconsider that. She has to go ham on islam, French people are 60% to think it's a shit religion that can't blend in.

>Sounds like it would be easy to shift toward anti Muslim considering the massive amounts of crime the sand dune niggers bring.
That was what the media were talking about. "Hurr durr FN is evil because they're going to use this to justify Muslim hate". Also, remember the attack on Charlie Hebdo? Remember how multiple world leaders went to Paris for a march in the name of freedom? FN wasn't invited.

A march for freedom of EXPRESSION, and the third largest party in the country was fucking banned from attending.

It's now the single biggest party by far. Can gather 40% (see 2015 regional elections) all alone but still can't gain any region because all others team up against them.

In Montpellier right now, the Montpellierain attitude no longer exist, this city is blank in term of identity, there is too much ethnic disparity. But Avignon turned far worse, the inner city is still ok but everything out of the medieval walls are more algerian than french, it's painful to lay an eye on it.

I doubt it, people still consider the FN as the third party

Marine says "hi" btw

Someone post place de la republique before and after please I can't find it.

Thanks for upsetting me.

I had that area book-marked for a comfy retirement.

There used to be a big pup in the centre called 'The London' . . .is it still there? I spent a number of evenings drinking there.

*Pub

They may consider it but they're factually wrong, last elections proved it and the next one will also. FN's gonna get 30 or 35% in the first round and maybe 45 in the second.

God dammit, France. You gotta squish that bug named Cultural Marxism quickly, France. Our greatest and best ally cannot fall!

Salut B... :^)

FN never. Fuck off traitors to liberty.

I never been or heard about "the London" but some friends told me about a pretty neat british pub but I think it may be an Irish one. Never drink there since "the red sky" is where my friend and I used to go

the goal is more than 50 in the second tho

:DD

Care to give into details my sandnigger friend?

I know, that's why I don't believe in a victory in 2017 as I already said. Unless more religion of peace terror strikes, who knows?

or meme warfare on Youtube and such...

Yeah this can help. We have to try. Marine has much less potential than Trump but we stilç can do something. Marion is our hope.

sur ce truc tu vois le riche bien habillé, un gamin avec des flingues qui éclate des culs, et une meuf qui a à peine de quoi ce vêtir, ouais ça représente bien la France quoi