Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

On this special day, we would like to wish you all the best, Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Signed,
/mlp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmXlNzq09gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your Perma ban in 3...2...1.

Thanks

Merry Christmas /mlp/

What kind of heartless mod would do that.

We miss you.

Thank you /mlp/, you have a good Hearth's Warming Eve or whatever Pony Christmas was called.

Maybe once G5 happens we reabsorb them like Clayface does to Annie.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Give our condolences to AJ.

Merry Christmas /mlp/

Now get out

Thank you and Merry Christmas to our special and beloved son /mlp/

xxxooo

Get gassed brony nigger.

What happened?

Her redesign really really sucks.

100% rebooted, she's not even country anymore

What did we get them? I forgot to go shopping

Reboot happening in 2020. AJ is being left behind.

you were shit, but you were our shit
merry christmas

Merry christmas to you too. I'm with we miss you and are not happy with this divorce.

Happy Hearth's Warming, /mlp/. Season 1 was good times.

So when's real twilight coming back?

When Jesus will deside that he need a horse for second coming.

>20 posts in and no barneyfag in sight

...shouldn't she have boots for her hind hooves too?

It's because he didn't make the thread like he usually does. I'm more amazed the mods haven't smacked it down yet. Maybe they're got the Christmas Spirit.

Im too polite to show my autisitc side when Im outside my homeboard.

Don't jinx it.

I want to fuck this horse.

Barney is God. Worship him.

then you aren't barneyfag

This never would've happened if Ted Cruz was President.

Where's this board you speak of?

I bounce between /mlp/ and Sup Forums everyday. I just dont mix my intrests. I understand the reason from separation of /mlp/ and Sup Forums and why it's better to stay this way.

Will you accept our Lord and Savior Barney Dinosaur?

How so?

Merry xmas /mlp/
What special should i watch?

where is Lee when you need him?

>people still cling to the husk of a series that's become

MOOOOODDDDDS

many hearth's warming eve mlp

Just like people still cling to Sup Forums, which is a shadow of a husk of what it once was.

The Movie

Who?

No really, MLP is still a thing?

I guess all those autisumbuxs are really paying off for hasbro

That's good in my book, but barneyfag was some autistic shitposter having a fit a couple days ago. As far as I am concerned, mlp is just another one of Sup Forums's children.

Dear /mlp/,

It is my sincere wish that you all blow out your collective flip-flops and step on pop-tops.

Fondly Yours,
an anonymous faggot

merry christmas horsefuckers

>

merry vhtridymspd faggts

real question though, why is mlp board still a thing/exiled. it was moved because the show came out it was massively spammed on popularity that was over 5 years ago.

I have been drinknig of christmas

(Merry christmas faggots)

There is S6E8 which is classic christmas episode of MLP that parodies Christmas Carol, theGhost of the Future Christmas's song is one of my favourite in the series.

>No really, MLP is still a thing?
For 2 more seasons, then they're ending it and replacing it with a new generation
there was a huge fucking leak about a week ago

There are days when I wish Sup Forums would exile Star vs. or Steven Universe instead.

No more exile of things that belong here. Get rid of all the Sup Forums shit instead.

Sup Forums shit is less annoying.

/mlp/ is still modestly active, even though the board is largely just fetish generals

but its less relevant and more boring.

As a story and lore fag this at least partially interests me.

Wtf is that about Applejack though? Can't be country? Urban upbringing? I've seen like 3 episodes of this franchise and even I'm offended by that.

reminder not to litter too much when yo go out partying

#StopPollewdingEarth-chan

The content of the board branched out in so many terrible but specific ways. It's a monster that grew to the size of its tank and trying to cram it back inside of Sup Forums would never work.

it's 2020, characters about family loyalty are too boring and don't sell toys
we need more redeemed morally ambiguous villains

>planning the art style for G5
what did they mean by this?

A show can have both morally ambiguous villains and characters with good ol' fashioned rural charm. It's not like they're mutually exclusive.

The thing is, these are execs that are trying to design by committee a show that will sell toys
they don't have a creative visionary like lauren faust this time around, it's all suits and lackeys. They're trying to take some things they learnt from G4 about lore and worldbuilding, but at the same time it seems they're trying to design their characters to be as market friendly as possible

It's not "Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons, except for ones that this particular user dislikes, thanks GR15 for creating this awful precedent."

It's disappointing, but I guess G4 Applejack wasn't anything like G1 Applejack either, so it's not like country-western is her only valid interpretation.

>Shadman

Hell no.

>so it's not like country-western is her only valid interpretation.

They could make her a drunk since she's named after freeze distilled booze.

>purple became a princess
>bluefast became a wonderbolt
>dress horse spread her dress franchise all across the world
>yellowquiet built an animal sanctuary
>tween horses got their puberty tattoos
>baby dragon got his wings

What have you accomplished since 2010 user?

Also I'm waiting for CMC to get proper cutie marks.

non-winged twilight was actually leaked and is scheduled for a future episode
it's the human twilight with glasses sent into the pony world though

youtube.com/watch?v=LmXlNzq09gc
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

So, who else didn't watch the leaks and is instead waiting for the episode's regular release date?

>He got earth-chan
I am only surprised it didn't happen sooner

I usually avoid spoilers, but if an episode leaks with the plot in its entirety I'll watch it
plus mid-production cuts of episodes of anything always interest me
Even though we haven't seen the season opener that explains the context for why they're suddenly running a college, It didn't feel like I was missing out on much context

The only thing that confuses me is is smoulder the dragon a boy or a girl

Actually my autism keeps me from watching the leaked episodes because they don't have any background music. The whole experience feels so damn sterile.

What happened to the pink one?

Finaly EQG will be canon

She's still best pone of course

EQG was always canon, fags just didn't want to admit it.

only deleted the main pic and not the thread itself.

it's a beebo day miracle!

I guess pone will spell the end of the creator-driven era of TV animation after all.

she and apple horse never had any established life goal, and therefore haven't accomplished anything monumental like that
yellow only had a lifelong dream made up for her last season and it was resolved in that same episode, so it was a little hamfisted but still counts for this purpose of showing how the status quo has changed since the show started

>This posterr is TJ "Henry" Yoshi (dont listen to him)
I can even understand the guy

Fuck, now I wanna rewatch all of it.
Is it worth it, anons?

Surely people don't still deny EQG being canon after the S7 finale outright showed events first mentioned in EQG2

Sure thing user. I find it hard to go back to season 1, 2 and 3; there's something that doesn't connect with me as well as it used to. But that might not happen to you, so have fun!

There's something like 170 episodes now, the show's going to hit 200 in its final season
that's going to take a shitload of time
it would be pretty interesting though, given how the show's status quo has constantly progressed and all the characters have grown up in a sense (in a literal sense in the case of the CMC voice actresses)

If sunset shimmer dont show up still no canon

Sure, why not?

No. Don't become a brony.

Diabetes.

who is the giant green bug and why does he have a card for spike?

New king of Changelings after they were reformed.

I have loads of time to kill for a few days, so it wouldn't hurt. Thanks, anons!
I already was a brony at one point, user. I know how bad it gets with the fanbase, but hey, if it's all in good fun, what's the problem?

Did you stop watching at some point?

holy shit I remember gak

I stopped watching around after Tirek got his ass kicked, so around the end of 2013/2014?Not for any particular reason, though, it just went to the back of my mind after that, probably because that's around the time the fanbase calmed down. Definitely interested to see how everything went after I stopped watching.