#DrainTheSwamp

Meet the new establishment. It's the same as the old establishment.

>President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team has put together a who’s who shortlist of Trump surrogates and advisers to take top positions in his administration next year, ranging from former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani for attorney general to 39-year-old Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr. to be the secretary of defense.
The list of 41 names, obtained by BuzzFeed News, covers 13 departments, the attorney general, Office of Management and Budget, White House chief of staff, and White House counsel.

buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/secretary-of-education-ben-carson-heres-a-list-potential-tru?utm_term=.pn9vnBMNR#.qnvYnZ9G7

Post yfw when trumpkins were conned into voting for GOP establishment

>rick scott
REEEEEE

Forgetting someone

>Ben "The Pyramids were probably grain silos" Carson as secretary of education

>Attorney General
>no Trey Gowdy
REEEEEEEEE

Funny thing is there was a news release not to long ago detailing the possibility of that with newly discovered rooms in the pyramid.

>buzzfeed
How about we wait and see?

would be much better at special prosecutor for the Clinton cases.

>Media has been wrong about literally every conceivable thing they could possibly be wrong about in this election cycle
>Let's assume they got this right

>(((buzzfeed)))

you'd imagine Sup Forumsacks out of all people wouldn't be retarded enough to use it as legitimate source

Attorney General: Trey Gowdy
Sec. of Treasury: Ron Paul

I would love that more than him being elected.

>buzzfeed

>buzzfeed
>trumpkins

>Secretary of Education
>Ben Carson

This is what you faggots voted for. This is how America falls. 240 years wasn't a bad run for a new world country I guess.

>secretary of political integrity
>Rowdy Gowdy

Roger stone is adamate that trump has non establishment and is fighting hard for it. Given he is relatively close I think there will be changes

>trying this hard to make it sound like Rudy Giuliani is a bad thing

He was a based mayor and New Yorkers will take him over the current NYC mayor anyday.

fake, no Nigel on the list

>No !Jeb

>no Gowdy
Feelsbadman

Sleepy Ben for Secretary of Education sounds like a wild ride

I thought Sarah Palin was going to be Secretary of Energy?

> Meet the new establishment. It's the same as the old establishment.

All I ever cared about is to finally expose the liberals for their intolerance and hypocrisy. Prove to every self-righteous, smug motherfucker how wrong and two-faced they are. Perhaps Trump keeps proving them wrong. So fuck you and fuck them too.

Also this.
Jesus christ some people never fucking learn.

I don't know how I feel about this. He named Saul Alinsky, so he knows what's at stake and about globalist efforts to take young minds.

Fucking Governor Skeletor wrecked my last high paying job when he let the insurace industries basically write their own legislation with regards to PIP claims in Florida.

Fuck him, AIDS-ravaged, corpse looking freak.

If he doesn't put Trey "the mad bulldog" Gowdy on some high level position I will stop supporting Trump

>Buzzfeed
Chances this list isn't a troll?

Can we meme this into reality?

It's OK, trump hasn't been sworn in yet. This is all part of Jeb!'s slow-and-steady plan to win the race.

I really want Sarah palin to be secretary of education

If I rolls trips Trump will make this happen, check them

>received by BuzzFeed news

Okay, is there any other source that confirms this? Because if not, then this is just straight up false. No one would send their source of info to BuzzFeed before a more reputable news source.

Isn't Jeff Sessions one of the "good guys"?

These are recommendations FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT TO TRUMP.

Why would they not be more of the establishment?

The real question is this:
Does Trump listen to his establishment handlers, or throw away the list and make REAL appointments for change?

>Trump is president
>Linking to buzzfeed at the end of 2016
I wish I had a I'm not clicking that shit picture