Why are canadians such retard faggots??

>hurrr be durrbbb I do everything American, but I hate those god damned Americans
>Let's watch the NFL
>Let's watch NBA
>Let's watch NHL
>Let's watch an American movie
>Let's watch an American TV show on American netflix
>Let's listen to American music
>Let's eat American food
>Let's steal American culture
>Fucking Mericans!!! God damned greedy and bad!!
>Fuck I'm glad I'm a canadian and have freedom of speech under US Law while living in canaduh, the better and freer version of USA.

>HURRRR BEEE DUUUURRRBBB

What can we do to rid the world of canadians??

As soon as you archive this, I will make another.

This is Sup Forums approved type postings.

>canadian cuisine
>stolen American white trash food

You can't make this shit up.
canadians are white niggers

I visited canada once. While Im there I go to a sandwhich shop. The lady asks me what kind of cheese I want, I say provolone, she they dont have it, no problem. Later I end up at another sandwhich shop. Same deal. So I ask, does Canada not have provolone? I was shocked by the answer.

Aparently provolone is only available in certain provinces. Provinces have a limited selection of cheese you can buy in them? What. The. Fuck.

Really it's almost like we have trade laws so we don't import shitty yuropoor cheese that's a fucking biohazard.

I went to usa once, apparently you guys have to crackdown and mexican bathtub cheese because you are so retarded you don't know when shit is made in a bathtub.

sage

I DON'T watch the NFL
I DON'T watch NBA
I DON'T watch NHL
I DON'T watch American movies
I DON'T watch American TV show on American netflix
DO listen to American music
I DON'T eat 'American' food

That stuff is crap for the most part. Bad for your mental and physical wellbeing

Some good Music (among an avalanche of spirit rotting garbage)

I'm very pro-American, but the culture has degenerated into something sick. I'm not sure actual 'Americans' are responsible.

I agree that Canucktards have no right to be smug - we create and consume the same stuff. We are on the same path… we just tell ourselves slightly different lies

Long exposition to cultural marxism.

Op has been spamming the same thread for hours last night and this morning. He has autsim. It's an american with a proxy.

also
>lets watch american netflix

yea I wish, if you were canadian you would know we don't get it.

canaduh doesn't create shit bud. Stop fooling yourself.

I don't know - they sell Provalone at the supermarkets.

I suspect you have better sandwich shops/delis because you have more established, bigger ethnic populations (italian/Polish, etc.)

NYC is amazing for the amount/quality of delis, pizzerias, independent sub shops etc. much better than you find here.

poster is a tax payer paid shill who's sole job is to make canaduh "look good" online.
He sucks really bad at it and makes canadians look retarded. Even more so

How asshurt do you have to be to proxy up and spam about Canadians.

Are you one of those retards that can't tell the difference between satire or sarcasm?

Yeah dude, we all love trudeau, why are you so wacist :(

22 confirms you're a canadian shill, shilling for canada

Hilarious you think Americans would bother doing that. canada is a shit hole.
I have nothing to do during the day. I can't get paid to shill canada online like you.

Canada already looks retarded on Sup Forums but most normies love Canada. It's probably why you are asshurt as fuck.

What boggles my mind is that you can use a proxy but don't know how the site works. Why are you even here?

yea ok retard.

Trace my location canada shill. I'm probably in the same city as you.

Give me your job. I can definitely do a better job at making canada and canadians "look good" than you. You're terrible at it.
Seriously, I should have your job. You should be the one on welfare in a shit apartment. Not me. I'm way smarter than you.

Rubbish. Canadians are fully integrated into the mass entertainment industry.

It is based in Hollywood -- but it is basically an international Jewish enterprise. We probably play a bigger role per capita than most US jurisdictions of our size.

We create/consume as much of the schlock as anybody else.

Even the domestic based entertainment industry is fairly slick these days.

You suck shill. Get fired. Too bad you can't. You government retards started a union with tax payer money, to protect yourselves and gross incompetence.
You're on life long welfare cause people need to pay your pension too.
You suck. You should be a french fry cook at McDonalds, but you'd probably get fired from that. For being a retard who sucks.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
You suck bud!! Stop stealing tax payer money and ruining the reputation of canadians

Tell yourself whatever you need to bud.