When I first saw this episode, I still believed in Santa Claus and was VERY confused by it...

When I first saw this episode, I still believed in Santa Claus and was VERY confused by it. When I learned he wasn't real, it suddenly made sense.

My humble apology goes to those who learned Santa wasn't real from this post.

Ho?

Literally first world problems.

Fuck off jew

>Implying Santa isn't real and only visits those who truly believe in him.

>When I learned he wasn't real
spoiler that shit next time

fuck off nonbeliever

>Santa isn't real
Listen user I know you're new here but you need to delete this right fucking now.

>Santa didn't visit OP because his parents are poor

>santa isnt real

Where do you live bitch? Me and my squad about to throw your ass in a christmas special.

Its going to be heartwarming as shit.

Suffering is relative fuck off.

this

Dude, if santa isnt real then who was the old man i hit last night?

I thought this cartoon was quite blasphemous as a child, and that the creators would be on the naughty list for life.

Loved this episode just because at the end Dexters rattling off the usual true meaning of Christmas speech and Dee Dee and Santa both tell him "no its really about the presents"

Only to a certain extent.

But who draws the line and why?

Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle, Superman?

Why don't you put your dick in a bottle, user?

And relatives are suffering. God when the holidays be over?

>B-b-but what about MY PROBLEMS?! Who cares about your problems? Mine are WORSE!
This is why all the other first world countries cannot wait for you third world fucks to start dying already and cease turning everything into your own Little personal pity party.

>Santa isn't real

PROVE IT. YOU CAN'T.

>santa isnt real
Sounds like someone got coal this christmas. Stay mad faggot

>tfw my parents refused to admit Santa was fake and I still had a little doubt about him being fake until I was 16

You're not looking at it the right way. It's wonderful for people to have lives so nice.

I learned Santa wasn't real from a Calvin and Hobbes' strip where it showed Calvin's parents putting the gifts under the tree. Less traumatic way to find it out possible.

Well said representative of every first world country.

>durrr I'm gonna roleplay like Santa iz reeal hurrr
Fucking retards.

I'm sorry Santa doesn't love you enough to come to your house, user.

>Dexter using a rocket to chase a guy that he thinks is his dad and then shoots him down with missiles
And that's why this episode was shit.

Did a man in a Santa costume rape you when you were a child? Why are you so devoid of fun?

>tfw cant qualify for oppression olympics

>B-b-but what about MY PROBLEMS?!
that's not what he at all said you faggot

Santa isn't a singular entity but rather a thought form that possess people with Christmas cheer to be merry and loyous on this one time of year.

Santa was once a man, who then become a thought form; a force shared by people who believe in the spirit of Christmas. And thus, for those who believe and open their hearts to the Christmas spirit, they are overcome with joy and festivity, where all they can do is go "HOHOHO, MERRY CHRISTMAS" and give out presents all the time.

Modern Santa is the single most greatest mass possession in the year, so MERRY CHRISTMAS OP.

HO HO HO!!!

Because Superman doesn't have the same world-shrinking technology that was used to shrink the other city?

>he thinks its a bad thing that the most difficult a child can experience is learning Santa isn't real
Getting kinapped by some nigger warlord that executed your parents in front of you and conscripted you into his child army is far superior right?

Wow... I didn't learn he was fake until I was 11 and I thought THAT was too long.

"First World Problems" (and the similarly common "but there are starving children in Africa!") is just a catchphrase people shout to silence discussions on issues they don't want to discuss. They never use the argument when it's a "first world" problem that effects them personally.

SPBP

In your face, second rate baby boomers.

>durrr I'm gonna damage control and act like a normal user who and say people are just pretending to believe in Santa
Nice try Krampus/Jack Frost

Oh, look, the SJeW has made their appearance.

>literally kony 2012
News flash, no one cares about african “people”, and cant wait till rising tempatures start killing those wastes of spaces off so more white people can take their land.

>hes been in the naughtylist for so long hes started to believe Santa isnt real
poor you OP

>Listen user I know you're new here but you need to delete this right fucking now.
SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE

My name is Doctor Science and I say you're full of shit

I'm 19 and my mom still tells me Santa is real. So I don't believe in God, but she thinks I believe in Santa.

Santa is one of the many American gods. Bow down to him and buy presents

S-Santa’s real

My mom keeps saying she just told me that Santa doesn't exist when I was 11, but I remember she actually peer pressured me to stop believing in him by chanting "Santa Claus is a fairytale" in the most mocking and annoying way possible every time the word "Christmas" or "Santa" was said either by me or by someone on TV for the entirety of November and December of that year until I finally snapped and said "OK SANTA DOESN'T EXIST NOW STOP PLEASE"

My Mum only told me Santa wasn't real as a punishment because she was angry. I was 11 at the time, who knows how much longer she would have kept pushing the myth if she hadn't been triggered.

piss off, Gaiman

That's real fucking funny. You're such a comedian, Snake. Now tell me the one about the UMAs and "monsters."

>americans routinely lie to their kids

Bet you had your beloved childhood dogs sent to farms too, dont you?

Op never left milk and cookies for Santa and is now suffering for it.

Why was she angry?

>santa
>not real
That's not funny OP.
Even on a place like Sup Forums there are some things you don't joke about...

>santa isn't real

Oh yea, then explain why NORAD tracks him every year?

Tim Allen isn't dead yet

Yes, and?

>figure out Santa wasn't real
>didn't say anything and kept getting gifts until age 15 when my folks pretty much realized I knew

>based parents maintaining kayfabe and working you into a shoot.

They stopped giving gifts?