Visit waifu/harem thread

>Visit waifu/harem thread
>See that like, half of the posts have the Queen of Mars somewhere in their lineup
>Haven't seen a Tyr'ahnee thread in a while
Time to praise Mars, you pathetic earthlings.

>tfw no Martian gunship.

The queen deserves some duck dick for christmas

>just a human with entirely black skin

Boooooring.

also no mouth

>zoom in on the outline of her pussy
user i didn't wanna fap today

Not my fault that she clearly wears nothing under that translucent skirt

Worst waifu

I still don't know how they take her outfit pass the censors.

The same way others have taken three dozen different furry chicks who stroll around naked - no visible nipples/pussy, no trouble.
"the censors" is barely a thing

I mean, whether she has or has no mouth is debatable.
Almost every time one of those threads happens, some people claim that Looney Tunes one stated that Marvin the Martian has a mouth, but the inside of it is as black as his skin, so you can't see it.
I have never been able to find a source for this claim, though.
If anybody has it, I'd appreciate sharing it.

and at the same time we have many cartoons where furry chicks wear clothes but males can go around butt naked. What up with that?

>yfw she lost her queen status and now has to serve drinks.

Even so, she's still worst. She wants to fuck the duck.

Sonic boom

The fact that she clearly wears nothing under her translucent skirt makes me curious if we've ever seen her ass before in an episode.

>so her pussy exists
>it's just that it's so dark it's impossible to see

i'd honestly be more than okay with submerging my dick in her suffocating darkness

searched through all my pics, but found nothing

Worst memefu

desu i always liked her as a futa

Ironically Sup Forums's most long lasting meme waifus are the furry ones. Why ironic? Because you cannot post them. That's against the rules.

>praise a cold barren rust-colored desert, accentuated with global sandstorms, miles-high dust devils, solar-irradiated days, CO2-freezing nights, sparse traces of fledgling ground water, and a wisp of an atmosphere
I love desert aesthetics, so ok.
Can we address how cool mars is?

Yes Elon, we can. Tell us more

>Elon
You know, I wonder if Elon does ever post on Sup Forums, maybe like on /sci/ or something.
But ok
>mars's atmosphere is just enough that you wouldn't die as quickly from vacuum effects as you would in space, you'd get to suffocate and drastically lose body heat a little bit before your skin was covered in blue splotches from ruptured blood vessels and your corpse froze solid
>beyond the cold, the lack of pressure (0.6% of earths at the surface according to quick search), and the air being largely CO2, there's the lack of a magnetic field, meaning the sun's radiation/charged particles aren't deflected, exposing you to intense radiation that would obviously kill you, though I don't know how long that'd take.
And god help us if we revived infectious Martian bacteria, or the ground water was toxic due to dissolved solids. Then the sand storms...
It's a beautifully lethal world. Then again that's the universe in general isn't it?

Lethality is really subjective. Earth's atmosphere is, after all, filled with an incredibly corrosive gas, and the surface is largely covered in a layer of highly electrically conductive liquid.

Do you think it's possible for any earth extremophiles to thrive on mars in its current state?

VAGINA DENTA