When I was a little girl, there was only one thing I ever wanted: a Sup Forums without mods and live-action shit...

>When I was a little girl, there was only one thing I ever wanted: a Sup Forums without mods and live-action shit. So every year I wrote a letter to Santa asking for the same present. I hoped and hoped and hoped again. But he never came, and that's how I learned the terrible truth. Santa Claus doesn't exist

>without mods

And without newfags like you

But user, a Sup Forums without mods would mean that everyone could post waifu threads, shipping threads, Sup Forums threads and other trash that doesn't belong here!

"Santa Claus doesn't exist" is censored in Poland. Anywhere else?

>furshit
MODS

Really?

Kurwa. I'm Polish and have no idea what you're talking about. Can you elaborate?

>post waifu threads,
We already have those
>shipping threads,
We not only already have those, but they are actually better than a majority of the other threads this board gets. At least you can be surehat the people posting in it are enjoying themselves.
>Sup Forums threads
Except Sup Forums fags don’t post here becuase they hate us and the feeling is mutual. The only danger of shit posting comes from Sup Forums or is actually homegrown, both of which, the Mods are incredibly inept at dealing with.

Sup Forums without mods would just be what it was like when pic related was posted.

And that was fucking awesome

>"We already have those"
user, that was the point of his post

I couldn’t tell if he was being saracsted because he mentioned Sup Forums-threads, which the cloves I’ve ever seen was when a thread derailed to be itch about how shit Naruto’s side characters where and how Sakura was all time Worst girl.

>Except Sup Forums fags don’t post here
You are fucking stupid.

>a Sup Forums without mods

The only notable change would be freely being able to discuss anthro girls.

What happened when pic related was posted?

what season is this from?

>a/ fags don’t post here
Are you blind or did you sleep for all the shitty DBS and other vs threads?

Oval eyes = season 2

yeah, I was mainly asking because of the eyes
I thought they had changes back to them recently
god she looks so much cuter in these screens than she does currently

But user, permanent rounded eyes are way better! If you like the old style you are a shitposter!

I prefer the oval eyes personally, but I find that Nicole looks the proper age when she has the circle eyes. She looks 20 to me with oval eyes and the more proper 30ish with circles.

I think that's loss

>Gumball, Darwin and Anais look 30ish with circles

>"how long do you reckon I'm going to live for?"
>"your grandfather lived to be 120. So I wouldn't worry, gumball"
20ish looking Nicole makes sense. Blue cats have a long lifespan

they all look so fucking traumatized.
people already draw the relation between wide saucer eyes to characters being terrified/surprised, not sure what the design choice was other than that they did it for the sake of it. it looks like shit.

People always say that when I say it, but really. The circle eyes make everyone look a little older. Gumball, Darwin and Anais only seem to gain 2 or 3 years though

>that's a bunch of still images over an ugly pink filter and speed lines you easily impressed child.

Ah, so user was recommending Samurai Jack.

There aren't speed lines in SJ tho

this show used to be so cute
not sure why they felt the need to go meta and force meme humor so strongly

It's the result of the corner cutting from S2 to S3, in which animation and lighting have suffered.
S2 had that sweet blend between S1 and current animation where they've still utilized motion tweening which resulted in overall more fluid animation on characters (movement of the eyes, mouth,ears bouncing)
Now it's mostly frame by frame which does make them look more stiff, and they've lost a big range of expressions by having circle eyes only, explains why they so heavily rely on exaggerated faces lately to convey emotion.
Although there's been improvement on some other stuff, it's sad to see the dip S3 onwards considering this is a show that prides itself in its visuals and animation.

It's easy to write. Why write joke when you can use references?

Say what you want, but those threads definitely get made much more often these days.
And every time you say something about it the same three people will cry muh board culture.

That's one of the reasons why I don't visit Sup Forums that often anymore.

Just report it, and be done with it.

You can report them as much as you want, they usually never get deleted and if they do two more pop up immediately.
They should just ban waifuposting. At least temporarily until most people that still need their daily dose go over to /trash/ to continue there.

Honestly mods do delete the junk, but usually if they see notably cheap blatant constant necro bumping. That's what usually kills these threads.

How come shit like this is allowed but any kind of toon animalposting get deleted?

That's Toonami fags, it's always Toonami fags.

Everything about Season 2 Gumball is better than the current garbage.

The Finale was the last episode of the show

If most are useful, then why threads like these are allowed? They're not Sup Forums related in any way, at least make some kind of marvel and DC life acción generales

They should ban THICC posters

This was ironically the best thread of 2017 in Sup Forums. Funny since it was basically a old/co/ style thread.

>the state of Sup Forums

>mods
>nicolefags are still allowed

there are no mods here
nicolefags are still ruining gumball threads

Nicolefags can't ruin Gumball threads when they've been the foundation of Gumball threads since the very beginning.

Good post

My nigga.

>the board whose sole purpose is to kill meta discussion
how can you be such a cuck