Has anyone seen this show? Good? Bad?

I just found this show though clips on Youtube the other day, never heard of it before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canadian crap. Not worth of mention.

It was made by the same guys as Johhny Test so that should turn people away. But I did see it when it premiered in the US. The concept is pretty interesting and its average enough that I wouldnt call it entirely bad,

But he also made Ned's Declassified

take away the comedy bits and you get a pretty messed up galactic war...

...in which the bad guys win.

"Le outdated faux nerd tier references that are overdone at this point" the show

Wow. The guy who made the surprisingly funny Ned's declassified made Johnny Test? I don't even know what to say. Maybe it was the actors who really sold it when compared to actual cardboard characters and whip cracking sounds.

season 1 johnny test was an OK cartoon. nothing memorable but it wasn't awful. Maybe because it had writers like chris "lady licker" savino on it. it's only afters season 1 it too a sharp nose dive into hated cartoons club do to it losing alot of talent.

That would explain why it's not burned into my memory as a horrid cartoon. I remember enjoying Johnny Test but I've never seen much past the first season.

He didn't have much to do with Johnny Test after the first season when it was purchased by Canadians.

He also wrote for FOP S2-6

other than that, have you seen the actual show?

Its depiction of the proud Sangheli people is disrespectful and downright racist.

Well aside from the constant shark jumping and the obvious waifu pandering, FOP has and had some pretty legit jokes. Sometimes it was merely one or two in an episode, but there were legitimate laughs in most episodes. Is it even still airing? I sure hope not. Then again spongebob is too and that came out a little earlier than FOP so I mean who even knows.

It is HUGE improvement compared to Johnny Test

People only watched it for Kevin or Shope. I watched all of it for Kevin, and even though the show was a 4/10, I'd watch another season of it if it aired.

There was some cute moments. Felt like a show made for 2006-2007.

i do remember people referring mem and zen "the other gay alien teachers".

though they are better at it than the rocks. heck they adapted to earth life in what seems like weeks and the rocks haven't in millennia.

also i vaguely remember there are more fan art of the guys than shope.

Yeah, thats the sad thing that this series didnt continue. The entire universe is fighting off an ever expanding, sentient Virus that is Hell bent on infecting and killing off everything in its wake; and they never got around to revealing the thing's origins.

Though that wasnt originally the point of this show, just wish we got to that point before it was cancelled.

Yes
I am a arab and our Cartoon Network channel seems to love using this

>Teleportation & Telepathy
>Shape-shifting
>Elemental Manipulation
>Super speed and strength

Roach was seen as the most useful of all the noobs, but they'll all be big threats once they master their Battle Balls.

Yeah, I found the show the other day because I saw some clips of Kevin turning into animals on Youtube and thought he was a somewhat funny character. Though I think Tyler has quickly became my favorite. Though the plot hasn't really interested me yet.

>In canon if they're separated from their battle ball for too long they'll die/become mutated

If they needed the virus to power their battle balls, this would be western Madoka.

It's leafshit, don't watch

ah.

pretty hard to discuss this show seriously because usually people don't want to have a discussion (usual "go fuck yourself" responses).

they were good enough to be competent with each other's balls when they got swapped by accident. granted the original holder has to teach the new holder how they do it, then they started using the swapped powers with no fuss.

i think kevin's the only one to get a slightly advanced level of mastery (mix and match animal parts and full humanoid transformation) while the others just get stronger.

chocolate girl

Watched a couple episodes when it was new. It's awful.

Shope is the only even remotely interesting thing about it, and a waifu alone does not a show make. I'm looking at you, TUFF Puppy ;_;

Well I don't really hate it outside of the references
It's mediocre imo simply because it has nothing that really stands out in it , even Shope is literally a Generic Ethnic nerdy girl
Their powers are kind of an overused concept and the Virus being too underdeveloped without being Badass enough to justify it

Funnily I did like that Villian Venamaus , also the two alien guys seemed to have more of a personality than the noobs , thinking about it many Side Characters were more interesting

ah!

usually people just mention the usage of the word "noob" to refer to how outdated the reference point of the show is and never mentions anything about the series proper which is hardly acceptable as a reason.

now yours is and i'm fine with that.

but yeah venamus has to carry the antagonist side (the creator is barely a character). his plan in the finale (i assume at this point the show is cancelled and not on indefinite hiatus) was genius.

Terrible. Not even the inclusion of a delicious brown loli saves it.

I think the title just turned off a lot of people , should have picked a better one imo. It's not a wonder that non English speakers ended up being the only ones who liked it and wanted more

The Creator seems like a "looming presence" kind of guy, which is fine as long as there are guys to do the Villian with Character role

Good Leafshit does exist

true about the title.

if you think about it, the protagonist side is even more villainous than the creator because of two things:

2 of the battle balls have unfortunate defects that turns the user evil but they are desperate enough to settle for a patch solution.

they are willing to destroy a planet (doomsday asteroid) rather than let if fall to the virus and that option comes standard with their fleet.

if this was a serious show who knows how bad they can depict the war and they already stated they lost planets already.

The stereotyped and ugly Canadian show number 30853.It's bad but not as bad as JT, tho

>they are willing to destroy a planet (doomsday asteroid) rather than let if fall to the virus and that option comes standard with their fleet.

So basically The Imperium ?
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

They really gotta stop giving Scott Fellows cartoons. All he does is exploit Canadian tax credits to make shitty shows that were too lame to get picked up by an American company.

yes

It's horrible and cringe-inducing.

That explains a lot, actually.

They actually genocided an entire planet? Must not have seen that episode
Which

>People in power armor fighting mutants created from a mutation virus
Is this the Interplay Fallout games?

Yeah, I had regrets once I finished it. But I've watched worse for characters I like.

no

If I post sexualized Shope will it save the thread