This is Katana. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn

This is Katana. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=69156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's retarded, you don't mow the lawn in one stroke, let alone with a fucking sword.
Have you tried cutting grass with a sword? Shit's weird as fuck.

>Orientalism the character

If any look from the movie should translate to the comics, it's definitely this one.

Maybe you just need to git gud.

Seems to work for Link.

Shut up and post more Katana

Elves are different. They're more attuned to nature.

>Short sword
>Women
I had a crazy chick come at me with a knife once, she now has a speech impediment, can't drive, walks funny and struggles with basic math.
People say I didn't HAVE to hit her in the head with a crow bar but I didn't like her.
Cops said I could have shoot her and had a nice day.

Check out this badass over here

Making up lies to tell impress anonymous posters on the Internet, is incredibly pathetic user.

Are you actually 12?

The Kusanagi, one of Japan's legendary swords is literally called 'Grass Cutter'.

So yes. There is merit to that.

I saw multiple people cutting their lawns in Belmopan with machetes.

does she have your back?

The least stereotypical version of her was in Beware the Batman, and everyone ignored that show.

I didn't give a shit about this movie, so I never saw it or even watched any of the trailers. When I saw people posting JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN everywhere I assumed they were just making shit up that sounded vaguely like whatever they'd said in the movie (the fact that I saw a few variations thrown in helped with this).

You can't imagine how shocked I was when I finally saw a clip online and realized that was the actual line they used in the movie.

But that's not really mowing, is it?

>orientalism
Nip culture doesnt generalize all east asians you stupid fuck.

If her sword seals souls then why didnt a simple poke knock out every Enchantress fodder?

she's a meme character that was taylor-made for reddit

Your ass is grass and i'm a lawn mower. That was a Methodman line. It worked better in rap

But can she make me feel loved again?

The only purpose this character served was carrying the plot device that allowed Harley to defeats the BBEB

I have a short sword. It was used 100 years ago by dutch men to kill Filipinos

Katana's cool, but she'd be perfect if her mask covered her entire face like Cheshire

Jade was literally the only reason why I kept watching YJ, she was so fucking sexy

I loved her in that show. It could've been easy to bog her down in some cliche story about HONOR, but they avoided it. Also, it was her nemesis, Silver Monkey, that was obsessed with honor and shit.

>BBEB
Ugh

>Motoko Grass Cutter

>She's got my back

I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER

>no cute and loyal Japanese wife to mow my lawn and watch my back
Stop making me want things I can't have.

Eh, more skin on Katana makes her all the hotter.

Who would you advise getting killed by, Rick?

Someone who won't trap your soul in a piece of metal for all eternity

She looked cool in BtBatB.

Slipknot

SLIPKNOT, THE MAN WHO CAN CLIMB ANYTHING

God no, at least say Deadshot or something. Getting killed by Slipknot would be so embarrassing.

Pssh....

That's not even a katana...

>Japanese person speaks Japanese

Oh the stereotypes!!!!

Too bad that show was trash.

and climbed all the way up his own ass and into heaven

>gets barely any dialogue or screentime in Suicide Squad
>was still the best character

I meant the earlier schoolgirl outfit, but it was nice of them to reference the original look with the red and gold samurai thing.

Not in one stroke.

Sure it is. It's just not a single stroke.

They were soulless

Honestly, I don't think she needs another redesign. Katana's costume was one of the very few good redesigns from New 52, and the Suicide Squad movie barrows heavily from it, so I'm ok with that one, too.

Did David Mack design this?

With an ass like that, she can cut me into a million little pieces as long as she does it sitting on my face.

Judomaster?

>man beats woman in melee fight
>he brags about this as if it is accomplishment of any merit
WOW you're so cool dude :)

To be fair, she couldn't drive or do math before, either

It doesn't cut grass though.

hell yeah.

She can got my back anytime

I mean, don’t we already have Cheshire?

kek

I think you might not understand that word...

>taylor-made

Can she jerk me off with one stroke?

Why does she wear a mask?

You idiot what the fuck do you think is under a lawn mower.

I don't think I've ever actually seen a Japanese person wearing clothing with their flag on it.

With Sunfire it makes sense because he is sun themed, like the flag and also a super nationalistic. But it just seems weird for Katana to wear it, like she's meant to be repping her country or something.

HARLEE QUINN
NAICE TO MEET CHA

You might have thought her sword was a checov gun, but then you gave the movie too much credity.

Is her sword rounded at the end?

The way they handled the Soultaker was weird, though. Felt more like a plot device than her actual weapon, and it didn't even have Japanese origins.

It was an analogy, as in it cuts down the enemy like blades of grass.

Katana's and Ivy's were the only good look, from the New 52.
And movie-Katana looks great, too.
I'm super horny for this crazy killer, you guys.

I like that design, if mostly because it doesn't scream I AM JAPANESE like many other blatantly do.

So just enough to make them look neat?

Katana is incredibly attractive and has a body that I wouldn't mind getting cut in half for.

>"JIMMYYYYYY, GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER!"

Her character was cool and a lot better than I expected, but her design was really bland.

Wasting her was Suicide Squad's greatest sin.

God damn it.
Good one.

>Elves
he's Hylian you pleb

Now I'm imagining the Major putting her brain inside a lawnmower and that's weidly sexual

if you think about it, it makes more sense than putting her brain in lolis

Not machetes, unless you're talking about one of the huge riding ones they use for public parks, which *might* have blades of comparable size.

And lawn mowers use a hell of a lot more than one stroke.

Source? google isn't working for me.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=69156

Thanks a bunch user.