Krampus

How was your Christmas, get anything good? Doing a storytime of what I believe to be better than the movie. God bless WETA Workshop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7tmVF4xvWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And now we start our story with bad santa

the finest of Christmas tales. Good on you user

Pretty interesting so far OP. Did you like the movie at all? I enjoyed it more for the darker humor more than the horror. The ending was pretty good too, love how the kid tries to say he learned his lesson and Krampus just doesn't give a fuck.

Thanks user

>get anything good?
I got a chess set and some coffee beans, pretty good.

I've been meaning to watch the movie. I was going to watch Gremlins today, but my Tvs been fucked up.

I like the movie, and the use of comedy actors in a horror. Krampus fuck you was a good heel turn. Let me ask you what do you think the snow globe?

Coffee does sound good right now

If you are asking if I liked the snow globe ending then yeah it left a good chill of not knowing what exactly happens

If you are asking which way I believe that it ends I feel like it leans more toward them being trapped in a snow globe than big K simply watching them.

reminder that ironfist and luke cage kicked Krampus ass with Santa's help.

Maybe I should give Defenders another shot

Not defenders. Powerman and Ironfist Sweet Christmas Annual that came out like last year or so. A shame they cancelled that series in favor of Bendis Defenders.

Okay I'll check it out

Well that was anti-climactic

just like the movie

. . .yeah sigh

Ah the Cherub. Part of me thinks the only I like the movie so much were the practical effects

youtu.be/s7tmVF4xvWg

They add a lot. Also keeping the less practical effects slightly out of view, like the rooftop chase sequence.

Okay now I'm confused, did they both die?

The answer is probably not satisfactory

There just sleeping, user. Sssshhhh, don't wake them up.

probably, the girl could've gotten snowglobe'd

So they are alive? Dammit!

Just wait and see

I like that it follows the semi-anthology format of Trick'r Treat. Makes for a much interesting story than the movie.

Or just go on the website look up Krampus and skip to the end

Yeah, wish the last story was better though