What are your favorite Aliens comics?

What are your favorite Aliens comics?

is dead orbit already ended or there left a issue?

RIP Dark Horse
Get ready for bland as fuck Marvel Aliens comics

I didn't realize more than one issue had released until now.

It was just a 4 issue mini. It was literally perfect though. Stokeo understood the pacing that made Aliens great

Gotta love Jeri.

Dead Orbit is awesome.
Defiance was pretty dope too.
Most other I found to be meh. Some great cover art though throughout all the series.

dont fucking say that shit to me

its christmas you fuck

stokoe on his A game. one of the best things in the Alien comics that has always been kinda canon is xenos dont give a fuck about vacuum. glad he knows his shit

the new canon is kinda meh so far, but the one where the predator fought the engineer was good, making predators the MCs of their own books is finally catching on

Its done. 4 issues. Amazing Art! Simple story.

It’s done Stokoe finished the mini and it was great and it ended in perfect alien fashion

labyrinth
stronghold
salvation
genocide
sacrifice

id say theres more good than bad. the new canon is getting better. adding the prometheus stuff to the mix has scrambled the stories and where they can go

The fuck is your image from?

Which comics started a new canon? Was it because of Prometheus? It's weird because I seem to be enjoying the Alien comics more than the actual movies themselves.

Genocide

Dead Orbit fucking sucked

>forgetting the best Alien comic

Aww sweetie did delays ruffle your feathers?

all comics post-prometheus are a reboot. started with fire and stone. now its life and death/defiance. and yes some of the comics could make great movies *cough* labyrinth *cough*

what did you think it sucked about it?

Reminder

If the Alien/Predator comics go to Marvel, I will fall into depression.

lazy plot and i’m sick of his art the guy doesn’t try anymore. fags fellate him too much

>labyrinth

The artwork in Aliens: Labyrinth is so damn ugly. Kilian Plunkett draws the xenomorph cool but I hate the way he draws people. The story is great though but I don't consider a comic good if it has good writing and ugly drawings.

>doesn’t try anymore.
You literally didn't read it. It was very well composed and paced. The sound effects were a bit less than orc stain in order for the impact to be right. And the ramp up was exponential, as it should have bèen. You are a fucking idiot

It's either them or IDW. The Dark Horse days are over.

You’re wrong dude it was boring as fuck everything about it was generic

Fire and Stone/Life and Death are their own connected series that were meant to streamline the Prometheus/Alien/Predator lore and story.

I thought Defiance was just some stand-alone Alien story like a lot of the other Alien comics.

It’s really ironic that Dark Horse might lose their top liscenses to marvel and Disney again maybe Disney should just buy them too

I doubt Disney will take the liscense it’s not like Star Wars it’s aliens or at least I hope Disney doesn’t move them to marvel there the last good thing to come out of the franchise

What does Dark Horse even have besides Hellboy, and Aliens?

That story where the collection of cliche character devices go to the poorly lit enclosed area and get picked off one by one by the xenomorphs.

Defiance was such a scam, fuck Wood
It started great then changed a fuckton of artists and cared way more for the humans and the robot than anything xenomorph or space solitude

>Mobius library
>Manara Library
>Gaiman
>Karen Berger

Stop being a fucking pleb

The Goon
Conan
Usagi Yojimbo