So Sup Forums, what did santa give you for christmas? Get any Sup Forums related stuff?

So Sup Forums, what did santa give you for christmas? Get any Sup Forums related stuff?

sort of Sup Forums related, got CSP EX for drawfagging and on an /m/ note the PG Exia

I bought some Masters of the Universe Classics figures for myself.

Bought Jamie Hewlett's new art book months ago and it came in on Christmas Eve.

Which ones? I got roton with the skelcon this year

man I remember when all the discount stores around me were selling those for really low prices.

I also got Roton. Two, in fact. Plus the Battle Ram, Saurod, and another single pack Horde Trooper.

Right now on Walmart's site and Mattel's ebay store they have tons of them for like $18 or less with free shipping. There's some really amazing deals right now on those sites. Roton alone was marked down over 50%. $60 for a giant ass flying buzzsaw death machine with a pivoting flight stand and a sweet as hell Skelcon figure is a steal.

You got it for 60$? My dad got it from mattels ebay store for 115$. I also got these two sweet silurians from doctor who. And i got a hiver robot three pack, twistoid and rotar, oilmaster the pretender, and a two face figure that has a wind up feature that makes his coin spin to choose between doing evil or good deeds. Im also getting ninjor, a cyberman in the same scale as the silurians, and a set based on the daemons in the mail.

Buddy of mine gave me a stack of single issues he didn't need since he has them all in trades now. Also got MvCI.

>You got it for 60$?
Yeah. At the same time that Mattel's ebay store did a minor price drop on it, Walmart slashed it. It was the night of the 20th when I placed my order. Walmart has turned out to be the best place to go for deals, especially since the Mattel ebay store rarely goes along with best offers in my experience.

You'll probably like Ninjor, it's a solid release. Though the weapons are literal ass, so maybe make plans to find something cooler to give him.

I got nothing. Same as ever. Christmas is just another but you have to suffer through depressing interaction with family and relatives.

t.Yuropoor

Thanks, i always liked the character of ninjor, and since scareglow was one of the first figures i got in the line and there always together in the media i figured he needed a partner. Thank god i still have my skeletor i got all those years ago and he wasnt lost somehow, hes my favorite thing i own and hes awesome riding roton.

>t.Yuropoor
Sorry user, maybe next year buy something for yourself. Or maybe someone will shoot that cuck merkal and start putting rapefugees in camps, thatd be a christmas miracle for everyone.

Lots of stuff because I am a spoiled manchild.

To be fair I built my dad a new PC for £600 so probably just about broke even.

nice haul, you get all the dlcs for ds2 and ds3?

Skeletor would look even better with a crew of Skelcons to command, but Mattel in all its earthly wisdom decided that a highly demanded army builder is best left in a fucking $120 MSRP vehicle pack. Fuck! Here's to hoping that Super7 helps us out before their whole MOTUC infatuation runs empty.

I love the nugget umaru, nice haul

I got a new microphone for my PC and a friend went half and half with me on a board game expansion. And new bed sheets.

Rick and Morty t-shirt.

They're the rereleases, so aye, comes with the lot. Not sure if it's on disc or you just get a code though.

I got the first three seasons of spongebob on DVD. Was nice.

>before their whole MOTUC infatuation runs empty.
Thats their big money maker, it wont be ending soon. I just hope they make snake mountain and dont chicken out because of the cost. And to your point, i just like the skelcon as a cool figure. I dont need to army build for MOTU because i like skeletor to have a diverse army of weirdos like two bad or blast attack. I only have a single horde trooper form the single release anyways

Food poisoning

nice, the dlcs are pretty fun to go through and add on to some stuff from the base game (especially 2).

I think my only complaint is that they didnt include a cloth mask for the unmasked head just like the original toy. Like, they couldve had both heads, the plastic mask head, and a cloth mask for the unmasked head. They wouldnt even have to make a new mold

Thus far they're borderline in the red over MOTUC. The Ultimates required tons of new tooling due to degradation and age, and each of those molds costs like $10K. Then people started cancelling the two as-of-yet-undelivered subs due to delays. And now S7 has said that current pre-orders are super underwhelming, to the point that they adjusted their entire business model and kept PO's open until people get the first sub figures in-hand just to maintain what low numbers they had prior.

They're making money on MOTU, but not MOTUC.

Probably not going to jump into them right away anyway, I'm just about done with DS1 now, just beat Artorias in the DLC (which might have been my favourite fight in the game except maybe Ornstein & Smough), just need to polish that off than go kill Gwyn.

Kicking myself for putting these off for so long. Played DeS back in the day and didn't really like it, but gave Bloodborne a go earlier this year and adored it. Going through Dark Souls two handing a greatsword with

Its their fault for taking a whole year to make the first series. I still think theirs a future for MOTUC, i just wished matty collector didnt close

Yeah, its best to take your time before jumping in. The dlc areas for both games can be a real kick in the dick if you jump in unprepared. I learned that the hard way in ashes of ariandel

I got some minis for D&D along with some new socks both volumes of the monster girl encyclopedia. Also got a PC that I don't want because I already have 2 and don't see the purpose of a 3rd. Also some B&N gift cards so I'll get some comics I want

>monster girl encyclopedia
who the fuck bought you that?

my wife

You have a nice wife user

>maybe next year buy something for yourself.
Not likely. Every year gets worse, actually.

>Its their fault for taking a whole year to make the first series
No doubt. I hope that it has some legs and can keep on for a few more years but I'm doubting it'll even make it to 2019. Club Grayskull especially seems like it's not going to have that long of a run. Maybe they'll throw everyone a bone and re-release Skeletor and He-Man, but I just don't see a ton of longevity in it as a line.

The other thing that irks me is that Brian said pretty unambiguously in a Pixel Dan interview that vehicles are almost completely out the window because of pricing and production costs. I'll take Snake Mountain without hesitation, even at like a $500+ price tag, but not having any other vehicles to look forward to is a major drag. Even something as simple as Stridor can't be guaranteed, and at this point it's a recolor of an existing product.

who's santa?
gotsome lego technic knockoff.

i wish i got snow instead

I got a book I already have, a sodastream machine and FF: Rise of the silver surfer. On dvd. Im gonna put liquor in the sodastream and pass out.

>in restaurant with family
>some retard is in the back with his family
>he keeps making sounds like a turtle humping a shoe
Why do people not gas these freaks, let alone bring them out in public and embaress themselves and everyone else with their degenerate vermin offsprings presence

That fucking sucks, this is what mattel gets for giving it to someone as cheap and incompetant as super 7

I got a BB-8 cookie jar and a glass in the shape of a storm trooper helmet
That's sorta like Sup Forums right?

I won't really go out of my way to defend Super 7, but the line they received was basically already completed and there's very few directions they could possibly go. The vintage line was done (which means a good chunk of people cashed out because they met their objective in collecting), basically every major side character was already made, movie rights are still elusive, and the most popular vehicles were already taken care of.

The only thing they have that they can shape into their own is Club Grayskull, but the Filmation look has limited interest among MOTUC collectors since it doesn't aesthetically gel with the rest of MOTUC all that well. I thought that at the very least the females would, but after seeing the nightmare that is Evil-Lyn... yeesh. Plus Filmation is seen as the "lesser" entity and a huge amount of people that came into MOTUC were vintage toy line collectors or comic people. Super 7 reeeeeally needs to BEG Warner for Thundercats, because it's the only thing that is going to turn heads at this point. A lot of people have those scant few TCats Classics and are itching for more. I mean, shit, Panthro might be one of the top 10 best figures to ever come out of anything Classics, including MOTU and DC. That's something right there.

I personally just want them to make more unmade figures. Ive wanted the horde mummy for years. And is it true their was mold degradation for the ultimate figures? The molds are less then 10 years old.

They confirmed that at least a few of the molds were in shambles and had to be remade from scratch. No one really knows what parts were fucked or how many, but it was enough to hurt their bottom line.

I agree with you that the unmade stuff would be choice. They have that, comic appearances, and 200X to draw from (probably), plus early concept stuff like what we saw with PowerCon's recent packs.

Pic related and a Bob's Burgers calendar.

(OP) #
My friends know me pretty well. Got Vader and Boba too.

>statueshit
Christ your taste is horrible

nice gearas, also is that one of the artfx statue/kits?

You jelly?
The very same. I'm glad I got the smaller Vader, the larger Vader looks like he's hitching his pants up after using the bathroom. Pic related.

I did a Secret Santa on /mlp/. Got about 70$ worth of cool stuff.

their cape ones look really nice but I'm on the fence about getting one. I've bought a maou statue of theirs before which was pretty good and several frame arms mechs and hexa gear. they seem to be on a big upswing lately.

No, as i have articulated darth vader action figures at home

I'm tracking a few other ones I'd like to buy after Christmas, flamethrower trooper went down from €149 to €107, might drop lower. Finn, Rey and Poe are all heavily discounted too. What's your price range?

Is it the waist high model?

below 100 burgerbucks. I was looking at the variety of supes and supergirl they had along with the bishoujo powergirl

No, its hasbro figures. I dont buy alot of weeb shit when it comes to western properties

>Finn, Rey and Poe are all heavily discounted too.
>implying anyone wants toys of the shit new cast
That said, i fucking hate hasbros character choices for the new line. Absolutely no background aliens or trooper variants, even though they are a staple of star wars lines. And the packagings an ugly white and bland as fuck. Its like the faggot director wanted it to have “serious merch with no goofy aliens or bright colors for packaging”. Christ, this faggot made the worst star wars movie ever, hes not nolan.

Some art books and a Cintiq. Tangentially related to Sup Forums stuff, I suppose.

You know where all the merch money went? Porgs. This stupid thing is €75

>we got fucking shit porgs instead of all the cool aliens in canto bight, the only good part of the movie
The entire movie is cursed, both the actual film and the toyline

I'm always disappointed with any figure with long hair, it just never looks right to me.

Keep that shit in /toy/ fagboy.

Stop having horrible taste in merch then, fuckface

Somebody who likes cheap plastic kiddy garbage shouldn't lecture anybody else about taste.

>says the guy who likes unarticulated garbage
Atleast i can pose my toys faggot friend

You know you can swap different sets of arms and legs on the right?

>makes fun of statueshit
>buys literal walmart garbage
That high horse is looking like pic related, user. Mafex is the only answer to all Vader-related needs.

that's part of the reason I'm on the fence with supergirl, the artfx ones look kind of meh hairwise but the costume looks great. With supes, they have a few different versions and I can't decide on which one.

>PG sExia
Noice

Sorry, I'm not a literal child or turbo autist.
Also you claim to love articulation but I bet your shelf is full of 20 dollar McDonald's tier Hasbro figures. At least Jap crap looks a little bit quality. They even make gay little bitch boy Marvel and Star Wars shit these days, should be right up your autistic alley..

To add to this: I just got handed a Sir Laser-Lot. Hyped. But now I feel the need to buy a Mighty Spector to bulk up that Grayskull faction, so there might be some monkey paw action going on here.

Yeah, I got a few items

I shelled out for the lighting version because I want it to be blinging since the inner frame likely going to be simple compared to other pgs. Its got no waterslides though just cruddy clear sticker decals

nice boxsets

Make us a burger, slut.

First, my movies and figure

Part 2, my vertigo books

reddit tier thread no one cares keep it to yourself

Some of those burgers are REALLY good.
Santa didn't visit this yeah eh?

Fourth World Omni, Redneck v1, Paul Dini's Zatanna, Sensational She-Hulk: The Return.

And a gift card for my LCS, which is doing a big sale tomorrow.

>Only thing I got was a $400 board game
One thing but I really like said thing.

Is it like an original vintage one or something?

No, it's just a big game (for you)

>recently moved out
>room mate turned out to be a violent drunk
>decide to move back home, but didn't say a thing because it would ruin the holiday for family
>got a lot of moving in presents
Damn...i wanted DC Movie pack

Thats an adorable baby horse
>black series
>mcdonalds tier
Nice meme fag

Got my twin sisters some /vp/

Markers so I can draw more physical stuff and specifically experiment more with colors physically

that is Kingdom Death Monster or something like that right?
didn't it have kickstarter it blew past?

I got the conmemorative edition of the New Frontier movie.

Blew past? Not sure what you mean but it had a kickstarter that was wildly successful and it delivered the core game a little late but relatively on time. But yeah it's Kingdom Death

I got a Hula Harley

Got the Kubo art book which is great. I gave my brother some rick and morty stuff he liked

I got two polo shirts and a bike. I’m old enough that I shouldn’t be getting presents at all, so I’m pleased.

Those look pretty nice, where'd you get them? My cousin's favourite pokemon is Flareon and I wanted to get him something like those.

I promise not to cum on either of them

They made merch from that movie? Its so obscure i thought disney ignored it

Santa didn't visit me for the first time this year which made me a bit upset.

Family got me some Rick & Morty stuff even though I don't care for that show that much but eh a cup and t-shirts are still just the items.

>Akira boxset

You lucky nigger. I want one so hard.

>Santa didn't visit me for the first time this year which made me a bit upset.
You know hes not real, right?

>I’m old enough that I shouldn’t be getting presents at all
This isn't really a thing. Getting gifts on Christmas isn't age-restricted. It's more like if you observe the holiday, or have people in your life that exchange gifts.

Yeah, im an adult and i still got presents from my dad