Good luck immigrating legally to the United States...

Good luck immigrating legally to the United States. The majority of people who have moved to the USA the past 2 decades were forced to do it illegally.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-american-indian-born-canada
youtu.be/16dMpeaCexY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the problem with any of this? It all seems to be reasonable me?

There is nothing wrong with this graph. What should they do ? Give citizenship in 3 days?

this is nonsense
my aunt became a american citizen fast
she married one of the US soldiers on kosovo

This is why legal Latino immigrants hate illegals.

They went through all this grueling bullshit and now someone else comes by, trying to cut corners.

I legally immigrated to the US in 2000 and became a citizen in 2009.

My father and grandmother are us citizens. I'm 30 already and kinda regret never researching this before I turned 18.

I have an h1b1 valid for ten years though that I just got in 2015 so I'm good for now.

I got that because I go on business trips to Memphis, TN twice a year for my employer and that city cured me of ever wanting to really seriously move to america.

Seriously I'd pick ANY european country over america including the slavic ones after that experience.

>forced to do it illegally
Who forced them to move here?

My pharmacist is from Argentina, it took her years, a scholarship, a host family, and a lot of money to move here. It is too hard imo.

I also want refugees because they will only strength en our economy

>Do you have family? No.
>Are you skilled ? No
>You're out of luck.

And this is bad why?

>forced

What does Sup Forums think about providing a pathway to legal residency and, after even more time, citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

I think there should be a time requirement like 3 years for legal residency and then 2-4 more years for citizenship provided they are paying taxes throughout that time and maintain a clean police record.

Only white people should be allowed to immigrate

That's because Memphis is a shithole full of niggers bro, there's some good spots in this country.

damn, if only there was another option. like an option to maybe stay in your own damn country.

White is an ambiguous term.

It means it's nearly impossible to move to the USA if you don't have a foot in the door. Most countries give you at least decent odds of immigrating if you're starting from scratch.

Btw this graph applies to white Europeans as well. Really makes you think uh?

My uncle has a permanent visa issued in the 90s. No idea why though.

It was easier in the 90s than it is now.

dude, look at the requirement to become a canadian citizen, it's the same shit.

I wanted to come here (engineer with a wife & no kids) and it's like near to 5 years and 20k$.
Meanwhile everyday that i log into cic, i see cuckdeau welcoming refugees on the front page, giving them houses, and gibsme.
I'm okay with strict immigration law but i'm litteraly assmad when fucking sandniggers cut the line and receive a pat on the back from the pm for it

Wtf ?

Looking at pic related I see US citizens do not exists. No one ask their opinion weather they want this shit or not. How come?

>we should allow millions of people with no desirable skills or family in the US to immigrate and become citizens in almost no time at all

This "decades to become a citizen" thing ignores that most immigrants don't give a fuck about citizenship and just want to live or work here.

We don't owe the nation to anyone.

Fuck you leaf.

>dude, look at the requirement to become a canadian citizen, it's the same shit.

It really isn't. I should know, I came here from France too. I don't know if things got harder since the 90s, when they let me in, but the point based systems at least gives you a chance. I never needed to book a job in advance or have a relative here.

Especially if you're french actually. Quebec has special policies that can make you bypass federal paperwork.

European/Australian/Canadian/boer

>fuck your country up to help out people who hate your culture and country

yeah no

The simple reality is that if we let any unskilled schmuck in, millions would flood in from poor countries in no time and most wouldn't find a job right away, which means more people sucking down welfare and committing crime. There's a reason the citizenship process takes years and not days, you have to prove yourself to being a responsible adult who can care for yourself before you'd be considered for citizenship.

Seriously, fuck the illegals who feel they have a right to be here and fuck the liberals and politicians who want to enable them.

So you think everyone applying to enter the USA hates your country?

Wow. Really makes me think.

>he simple reality is that if we let any unskilled schmuck in
The graph makes it pretty clear skilled people have a very hard time getting in

That's how it is all over the world. Nobody is shitting on France and Switzerland for having even harder immigration laws than the US has.

Wow we don't want a bunch of unskilled workers with no ties in America to come here? Who'd have thunk it?

Most of them hate our culture and morals, yes.

>Nobody is shitting on France and Switzerland for having even harder immigration laws than the US has.
Because they don't. Switzerland maybe about the same but if you're from a European country it's significantly easier.

Are you illiterate? Who let you in?

>Europeans who apply for immigration to the US hate the USA
>upper and middle class latinos who apply for immigration to the US hate the USA
>Upper and middle class East Asians who apply for immigration to the US hate the USA

ok. Makes sense that all these people ready to work hard move to the US because they hate the US.

uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-american-indian-born-canada

Seems pretty easy for me if I choose to move to he US

Good. Europe is mostly brown now anyway.

>60%

We're the equivalent of a confederate US state at this point. None of this applies to the others.

Bullshit, just because Canada has a fairly lax immigration policy doesn't mean it's just as difficult in basically every other country. They all require having family or a job.

Fucking leafs .......

The reality on the ground is that yes we have been letting in too many people that don't like the nation and want it changed into something else.

>We're the equivalent of a confederate US state at this point. None of this applies to the others.

What do you mean?

>just because Canada has a fairly lax immigration policy

We're one of the most restrictive nations in the world.

You guys are just eating that fucking fucking cake like no other country in the world.

Ok. I suddenly want to immigrate to the US. Or any other European guys in this thread. This automatically means that I hate the USA. Flawless logic.

That we're a US state with considerable autonomy and special privileges. As if we were in a confederation.

You can keep bending and twisting things so you can FEEL right, that does not make it true.

This is precisely what you are saying. No one should get in because everyone hates you apparently.

Which is plainly untrue but you're gonna stick to that logic because it makes you feel right.

>Judges the ENTIRE USA off of fucking Memphis

We never wanted your stupid ass anyway

Ah, I see
You're right, but I'd like to move south where it's warm. I hate the cold

Most US middle sized cities look like Memphis. The great parts are great but you have to pick specific places unless you want to live in a cultural refrigerator around small minded people the rest of your life.

That or no jobs because you're out in a very small town in the Rockies or New England.

Where u at right now?

Also don't buy into the ''based south'' meme. Most people that go there regret it because yeah it's poor, climate is unbearable and filled with rednecks, bible freaks, obese people and violent niggers.

So what? Stay in your own countries you fucking cowards

I really like this graphic, it makes me comfy

I know someone who married a citizen but it was fake
He got the residence and later divorced

How does this make you feel?

I hope Trump fixes the process. I think whites of any country and level of education should have a God given right to migrate to the US as refugees. On the other hand it should be made impossible for shitskins to migrate regardless of anything else.

Northern Ontario

Where would be a good place to move in the States? It doesn't have to be hot like Arizona, but someplace warm that isn't -30 in the winter.

Can't you get a citizenship trough military service?

I have never in my life felt compelled to post on Sup Forums until now. This year my significant other who has been here legally decided to change from permanent resident to citizen in order to end the shennanigans and close the loop as it were.

The process is not that god damned hard. She submitted her paperwork shortly before Christmas, did her background check and interview crap in January, and was sworn in at the very beginning of March.

The process couldn't have been more than 90 days, and every step of the way was a cakewalk. It took longer driving to the locations than it did to fulfill whatever obligation she had to do once she got there.

People who whine about the immigration process are cunts who have never had to do it.

How morally bankrupt are you that you want to move to the land of opportunity and live under our laws and protections whilst at the same time flouting those laws?

By the way; all the legal mexicans I know voted for Trump, saying all the illegals can go fuck themselves for not doing it the right way

Tons of people have been doing it for generations. Why is it an issue now?

Lol why would anyone want to migrate to the US?

Americucks love niggers and muslim terrorists more than skilled immigrants like me. Whole system is designed to leave educated people out, and let shittiy ones in.

>majority of people who have move
You would, if you would live in Russia

youtu.be/16dMpeaCexY

>They went through all this grueling bullshit

You don't go ''through it''. It's basically impossible to immigrate legally unless you are extremely talented or have a wife or parents there. This is an unrealistic policy when you have 300 million living souls.

You can be edgy all you want but a wall won't stop illegal immigration. They will keep getting in because the entire country will shelter them in. From farmers to business the healthy immigration ratio isn't met by idiotic government standards.

Which makes me believe it's all a double game by the Kikes but you guys are too retarded to notice it.

>Getting Married to American woman next year
>applying for Fiancé visa and shit
>feel literally sick that I'll get rejected

I just want to be with her, I love her more than anything and want to be in the US to start a family with her. Fuck.

The terms in the infographic seem fair to me.

It's not supposed to be fast or easy to get into the greatest country on earth.

idiot going from permanent resident to citizenship is the easiest process in the immigration book

Because we only want the best. What part of this doesnt the world understand? It's not racist. If you are a brilliant surgeon from Africa come on in!

if you are marrying an American woman, you should be fine

I hope you are not a beta NEET I dont want my taxes to pay for your lazy ass

yeah green card for marry american is about 3 years

Fuck off

>muh pharmacist
People in the US can do that and she is only taking jobs

>muh refugees
We have plenty of skilled labor here looking for work. It makes no sense to let a flood of people in to take jobs and leech off welfare.

I'm not, I'm currently working a job and living with parents so I can save up money for the move.

I'm also a University Graduate. Only an associates degree but still.

I just want to be with her. It's already complete fucking shit having to go months without seeing her. If I can't live with her I would probably just kill myself.

No. Best ones already going to Canada, Europe or Australia because of your shitty immigration process. Only ones you are getting in are niggers and sandniggers convincing coal burners for marriage as they really love big cock.

good.
if you're not beneficial to the country, why would they want to let you in easily?

The entire West Coast is full of good spots but avoid Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego.

New England will have cold winters but nothing like what you have in northern Ontario. It's probably the safest place for an eastern Canadian to move to because of how similar, but better at the same time, it is.

It's not like there are no good places outside those two areas but it becomes more specific. Depends also if you want a career or you just want to dick around in the country side.

I immigrated and I'm an artist.
It's easy as sin if you aren't a degenerate fuck that sits on their arse and expects handouts for doing the world the service of being alive.

No one is forcing them to migrate here.

>leaf

why do people think they even deserve to come here?

Let's be real, Ted Cruz should visit you in your home country and check if you're a Real Conservative TM and once he has confirmed this, you're allowed to try to apply to this citizenship chart.

Of course you can citizen

Oh and I met her through work. I worked on a Summer Camp teaching Archery, she also worked there.

I'm not a degenerate NEET, I work hard and shit. I'm also drunk right now and emotional but fuck, if I get rejected and I can't live with her it would literally break me.

>Because we only want the best.

You're not getting them. Not in the quantity you need. If you expect 1000000 rocket scientists every years you won't get them. You will get 5 and the 95 others will move to other former colonies because your immigration process was too fucking slow even for them.

You're in an economy that runs for 300 000 000 living souls. Not Switzerland. Get that through your thick head.

omg i hate canada now

And how did you proceed? Sucked the immigration officer's dick?

So the fuck what?

Why should countries be "receiving immigrants" as if it were presumably a natural right to immigrate?

What if any country decides to receive NO immigrants whatsoever? So what? It's their decision to do so. They're free to decide whatever fucking policy they want.

Hmm, New England sounds nice

I wouldn't be moving for a while, not until I start a career.

Tennessee itself is a shithole.

>were forced to do it illegally.
>I can't afford something I want so I am forced to steal it.

European/Australian/English/boer
ftfy

PURGE THE FUCKING LEAFSSSSSS

Here, user, I think you might appreciate this [pic related]

probably because if it were easy to immigrate into amercia everyone would literally move here.

that's what the liberals wanted all along mass immigration into america i even had one telling me the 'dream' project was getting shut down and i shit you not she used this exact words wehn i asked what it was -

'it helped funnel in people from other countries so they could go to school for free here'

now were these dream students geniuses that were going to be beneficial to america? i don't know but most were probably mediocre students at best the real smart ones are given grace automatically and don't have to go into one of these programs.

>Why should countries be "receiving immigrants" as if it were presumably a natural right to immigrate?

Good luck doing well in a global economy

>What if any country decides to receive NO immigrants whatsoever?

Demand is never met. Economy is weakened.

>living souls
what a cuck

>forced
they broke the laws of a country they are not a citizen of. in the middle east and countries in asia, they would be imprisoned for a very long time or dead

Maybe what we're trying to say is that we don't want a bunch of welfare gobbling fucks ruining our country.

Because foreign university degree requirements don't always meet the America education standard.

If you're a plumber, electrician, mechanic, ect, you'll have an easier time than the indian or paki who has a masters degree in physics because their universities don't have the same standards as ours.

also this

I make 7k a month but easily can earn 20k while in states. Why not cuck?

We arent migrating there
we are going to fix all of our countries
Maybe I will vacation there, but I will always come home

last estimate I saw was US would get 800M immigrants if open border policy was adopted.

>probably because if it were easy to immigrate into amercia everyone would literally move here.

It's almost like you can't set it so that a reasonable amount of people enters each year. Which isn't the case right now for various reasons.

Your country is built on mass immigration.

>Because foreign university degree requirements don't always meet the America education standard.

Yeah. The red tape and paperwork standards.