I'm a 19 year old redpilled black girl Sup Forums

I'm a 19 year old redpilled black girl Sup Forums.

How hard do you think it'll be for me to find a redpilled boyfriend at college? Maybe even a moderately bluepilled one that won't flip his shit and call me a nazi for voting for Trump?

Or should I just give up now, desu.

>How hard do you think it'll be for me to find a redpilled boyfriend at college?

Just find out what external indicators (method of dressing themselves, carrying themselves, study habits, courses, etc) that the blue pelled men use/take...

And find the opposite.

Shouldn't be that difficult, lefties like to dress the part.

As a red pilled woman, you will be well received by the red pilled males.

If you are scared of exposing yourself as red pilled, then find out if HE is red pilled before you let yours slip.

You should be fine.

Yeah, give up. You are prime real estate for leftist diversity cucks and there are very few red pilled black guys.

Also, no red pilled white guy would be caught dead with a black person.

Pls date me

if you are not a landwhale you will be ok

I-i'll cook for you

For the red pilled guys, its the ones that dedicate themselves to their work or education. The ones that see education as a key to unlock a career are who to go for.

Fellow red pilled girl. Wait till after college. Biggest mistake I ever made was trying to sift through men while in school. After college it's much easier to see the red pills amongst the blues.

A black guy in the back of my polisci class with me said he voted for trump. So it's not inconeivable.

Find someone who has a good work ethic and ambitions beyond college with similar political views, its not hard, may take some time.

Do you only date black guys? You can probably find a white guy like that easily

[spoiler]Date me

Sage
>bate

don't worry. you can't be called nazi.

you have le magical cloak of dark pigment upon you that will deliver protection from getting called racist, long life and prosperity.

Marry me I've got the black plague

this, just watch out for nu-males

Extremely easy. You will be coveted. Youre gonna have to go for a white guy.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post a picture of yourself and if you're cute enough I will post my penis

plz be my black gf

You are not entitled to a white Chad boyfriend. Accept that. Race mixing is wrong, and a lot of weirdos here are going to come out of the woodwork with their race mixing fantasies. But it's still wrong.

Well Sup Forums isn't usually the greatest online dating service, but if you post tits with timestamp. All lonely redpilled anons near you will attempt to find where you live and approach your door with dick in hand.

If you're not fat you're well on track to be successful in life. You'll find a bf no problem, the cucks on the left can't even criticism you because you're bulletproof to their racism accusations

H U N T E R
U
N
T
E
R

Rare

>black
>girl

you could ironically admit to liking hitler and nobody would even call you a racist

>I'm a 19 year old redpilled black girl
Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?

pls be in
F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

>Yeah, give up. You are prime real estate for leftist diversity cucks and there are very few red pilled black guys.

Well, she could ALWAYS red pill her man, couldn't she?

have caucasian features
honestly people ARE normally attracted to people with similar features