Trumpkin pussies are scared to wear their hats in public now

Trumpkin pussies are scared to wear their hats in public now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2Pq2cCVLpQ
amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_10?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=make america great again&sprefix=make ameri,aps,344&crid=3VX2N1823BTQ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Field girl best girl

>beating chest after losing the election while chad has returned to fuck his women while jamal is forced to face his inferiority

A lot of people didn't want to wear their hats in public. It was an invitation to get garbage thrown at you because liberals are bullies.

sorry can't hear you over all the free salt and tears

>Field girl best girl

when my field hocky girl asks me to may her Ill definatly say yes

I want to fuck the one on the far right

This, I don't want to provoke anyone, and I don't even want to hurt someone's feelings. A lot of people are torn up over the election and I don't need to gloat.

This is why i didn't put Trump stickers on my vehicle, niggers and spics down in Dallas bragged about slashing a convertible top of a Trump supporters car at work.

Are there hats in French?

Why blame people for wanting to be safe? Leftists are straight up animals

She's the kind of girl who wouldn't say no to anything.

>pussies
Is that why you have to attack in groups coward?

Field girls always want it in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2Pq2cCVLpQ

Well that did not take long. The fascist left showing their real face.

ITT : butthurt hillary supporter is sore loser

It's too bad I can't buy the hat. Would love to have one.

When the news was announced by our time here in Vegas, we went around to this super hipster bar downtown in my friends pickup truck, and drove past honking the horn, with all of us in the bed wearing MAGA hats and waving trump signs.

They should be afraid, the leftists are chimping out and violently protesting against people who voted for Trump.

>tfw Argentina won the last white sports on the Olympics

>Trumpkin pussies are scared to wear their hats in public now

Nigger, he won. No need to wear the hat. We need inflatable rafts to navigate these liberal tear filled streets..

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

A (You) for a good one.

Its sad that you live in an uncivilized society, where you cant have opinions without people outright making your life hell.
If anything, these people have just proven that they arent as progressive and tolerant as they claim to be.

I live in California and just bought a hat. I'm going to wear for a day and see how many insults I get

When will it be possible for foreigners to buy it?

Actually my biggest relief from Trump winning was that I didn't have to throw out my hat. It's the only hat I wear and it will continue to be for the next 4 years.

you are not allowed to carry a gun everywhere

fuck you to hell op

since when is "dissent" equivalent to rioting, burning, destroying property and assaulting people who voted for your political opponent ?

that's what libbies are doing today

what were repubs doing ? chanting LOCK HER UP

as much projecting about nazism the libbies do onto the right, it's clear where the real fascists are - look at what the libbies do, not what they say

even harvard prof is saying trump supporters should be killed

twitter exploding with death threats against trump

yep libbies = nazies no doubt about it

You can order them from eBay RIGHT NOW for like 2€ each.

Yes, chinese knock-offs. I want them made in the U.S.

amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_10?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=make america great again&sprefix=make ameri,aps,344&crid=3VX2N1823BTQ1

>implying you can in denmark

I wear my MAGA hat in public every day, I fucking pray for the day one of you faggot ass, pussy liberals tries to take it. I promise It will be the last hat said liberal ever attempts to take from anyone.

Proof that Hillaryfags are communists and hate freedom

>Anonymous (ID: KhEWG6M0) 11/10/16(Thu)10:06:04 No.977
>implying i'm not wearing it every day for the rest of the year
Boi

>libertarian

you're both pussies.
keep your maga and hillary shit out of my fucking way

Did that at first. None of these are original, they are knock-offs. Made in China, the slogan printed on.

Anti-trump niggers are being violent and obnoxious as usual. When the race war comes, we'll all be in Trump hats faggot.