Can we have a facebook butthurt/delusion thread?

Can we have a facebook butthurt/delusion thread?

Just got some OC that still has me cracking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796661606532939778/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can Sup Forums recommend me any solid Third Person Voters on Steam?

kek

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/

I'm on mobile so I'll quote some highlights

This is coming from a lesbian feminist who believes she can bend men to her will
>"I learned that, as usual men can get away with anything and women can get away with nothing."

>"He's grabbing lady liberty by the pussy"

>"We have to escape before he builds the wall! That was the plan the whole time! Not to keep people out but to keep us in. We are prisoners."

she meant 2020 right guys.... lmao.. jesus fuck these people are literally stupid..

This is a white guy who's been non-stop complaining on my fb feed. His posts are riddled with keks.

>I care about people outside my own skin tone or orientation.

Liberals are literally more racist than most conservatives.

And not just any regular racism, it's racism hidden behind the guise of social change, privilege, and superiority. Fighting fair isn't even a concept for these people.

Can somebody explain this MINORITIES DONT EVEN FEEL SAFE IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE shit I see every post on my facebook?

All Donald did was say he wants to deport illegal immigrants. Why does that equate to lynching all minorities ?

heh pretty good

pls troll him for moar

Same guy, now he's whining about how "muslims are being VICTIMIZED by white people!!1!"

It's just more blatant racism from the Democrats. "Our pet niggers feel scared, don't you feel bad for them?"

Hahaha, yeah right. Now woman could possibly have bantz that good.

Why is it thick or is that just a brand name ??

thick bleach has like detergent in it i think.

don't you have senate elections in 2018?

midterms mah man

It's just a marketing ploy to attract all the THICCfags.

>didn't censor "berg"

Nice touch.

Even on the way out, faggots cannot help the fact that they want the sensation of guzzling cum one last time.

Never bother reading a facebook longer than a sentence.

> 17 year old Australian
> Speaks on behalf of all countries

This really gets me thinking...

Gotchu senpai

This lady from Liberia was calling all of Trump's kids ugly so I had to defend him

at first it was funny as fuck

but at this its kind of sad. How delusional and whiny can these people be? obviously theyre out protesting because they dont have jobs or responsibilities to worry about.

The facebook/twitter/tumblr generation got its first big defeat and these clowns are fucking melting down.

holy shit I remember when romney lost in 2012 people were just saying well that sucks, just gonna pray things get better. Not actively trolling facebook and attacking anyone that posted a status that was even an inkling different from supporting hillary.

Midterms you fucking idiot. Maybe these progressives are actually mored educated. Fuck.

Anybody have the "How butthurt are you?" chart?

why do these keep getting deleted? are the mods compromised? CTR?

That's because you are talking about the difference between actual adults and people who are above an age threshold to cast a ballot.

Ask for address and send some niggers to enrich her.

The only bad thing about a tranny killing itself off is that it can only do it once.

>Koons

Very delusional.

Not jewbook but still funny as fuck. This one was wearing a black trench coat on Monday with sunglasses, crying all of Monday kek.

the result wasn't to my liking so let's change the rules: the argument

Dont 50% of trans committ suicide anyways?

Brainwashing and fearmongering stoked by media, extreme confirmation bias and self-reinforcing memetic ecochamber

How can they cry about misogyny and harassment lgbtxyz but then turn around and defend a religion that treats women as second class citizens and kills gays by throwing them off rooftops or stoning them to death?

>The early bird gets eaten by worms

But Bill Clinton was already President.

>Demond Tiger Seabrook

Jesus fucking christ what a degenerate. I'll bet he's several generations race mixing.

We do that same thing in Canada, the Liberals were 3rd in the polls but still won a majority election, We didnt riot and protest it, shit happens.

I'm so scared. Literally shaking right now.

>You can be a rapist and become president

Yep.

>berg

Eheheh

Not only that, but "their" candidate actively takes money from the governments of those very same countries and also happens to be married to one William Clinton.

>your sorry disgusting hate-filled ass
>I'm out for blood

HAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SLUT

This is some meta level Jewry. Trumps daughter married a fucking kike why do they think trump is going to Ben garrison them?

GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING

FUNNY, INNIT?
FUNNY, INNIT?

>I dont know when

kek
these people REALLY love projecting. even when they call other people idiots and ignorant, they really are projecting their own ignorance

1776 YOU FUCKING MORON ARGH

they're religious fanatics minus the god thing

when you start seeing progressives from this prysm, none of this surprises you
its all analogous to previous puritan/fanatic religious groups.
The "literally shaking rn", the hysterics, the moral condemnation, the linear perspective of history, etc...

These people make me want to take to Facebook and Twitter and make post after post about

>Out lynching tonight, who's with me?
>Rounded up 9 niggers, 5 spics, and 3 towelheads, new record!
>I love hearin' them faggots squeal

Just to reaffirm their rediculous beliefs. Make their fantasy land a reality for them.

Yeah, he was a Bernie supporter that turned to Hillary. Whitest person I know in all the negative senses

Tiger's his nickname, but yeah, he's the darkest guy I know. He's actually been pretty reasonable about all this.

multiple threads about the same thing get pruned to a single one
dont be a newfag

Sometimes I wish I knew, but I'm also glad I don't.

>anonymous person filed it

Ignore it

The one good thing i found in my feed.

God Bless

>Stoke on trent

literally why the fuck do lefties care, especially ones living in poncy places like that

i gotta be honest, chubby, crooked eyes, big teeth, big tits, liberal, my perfect woman

Posted by my cousin. I had a hearty kek since he sometimes contributes articles to a left-wing "newspaper".

fresh OC

>and then you shake for days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers

The salt is fucking real right now. I'm finding it really hard to hide my power level. I believe in differences in opinions, I think it's important to have that... but these people are just straight up fucking dumb. I'm getting really tired of this "muh feels outweigh reality and facts." I saw a Trump presidency a mile away, but these people were so far up their asses insulting his supporters that they were completely blindsided and it's fucking hilarious.
I also find it incredibly funny how these libtards support both faggots and mudslimes. It's like they don't remember the aloha snackbar shooting up the fucking gay club and then his father showing up to a Hillary rally in the "we screened these people so we can put them on camera to make her look good" position.

Seriously... how are they really THIS dumb?

Not to mention all the rioting and vandalism and then saying shit like, "well we wouldn't be doing this if White people weren't calling us niggers... next White guy I see trying to start some shit is gonna get it swear!"

Can they please just go full retard already so we can start a cleansing?

>pic is some old OC I capped a while back.

>atheist Jew

>people not making 5 figures

jesus christ

He is anti violent video games? Who cares? They all fucking suck now anyway.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796661606532939778/video/1

>people not making 5 figures
>jew
case dismissed

Who the fuck does she thinks she scares

I'm not even a burger but fuck that guy.

Couldn't you say the same about Islam?

>third person voters

>not making five figures
Literally how? Even working a minimum wage job full time (or two minimum wage jobs part time) will earn you five figures.

TFW the shooter was a gay muslim.

h3h

Can someone PLEASE explain I to me why they are SO salty? Have they been under a rock? How is being a PC cuck more important than not going to war with russia, pedophilia, sex trafficking, lying criminal kike? FUCK. I don't understand.
Someone was just talking about gender accurate IDs and crying watching Hitlerys concession speech.

>8 years of Obama administration
>cries about education going to shit

OK