To be honest, I fucking hate meme culture. Look at you all, you're a bunch of socially maladjusted losers...

To be honest, I fucking hate meme culture. Look at you all, you're a bunch of socially maladjusted losers, honestly just kill yourselves. You don't know when to quit because you turned your life into a joke. Satire is parody of life, you don't turn life back into the fucking satire. I honestly don't really care that Donald Trump won on a political level, I hate that he won by the support of greasy, maladjusted halfwits who left their dens to vote for a fucking meme president. I'm out, fuck all of you, I'm going to go lead an active life, have fun marinating in your own shit you laugh happy degenerates.

I'll bump this thread but

SAVED
A
V
E
D

And I'd do it all again at the drop of a MAGA hat

How much do you deadlift bro

We don't care. You are the one that's maladjusted to meme culture. You seem like you would be much better adjusted to faggot culture on reddit.

What you do not understand, my young friend is that "meme culture" is nothing we invented.

Memes are all around you. Its what makes a culture a culture.

In this battle we fought the meme of the "angry white man". Our meme of the "corrupt establishment whore" was just better.

K E K has slain Moloch

Life is a joke, user. All the world's a stage and we are but actors in a play, I've heard. Hedonistic, nihilistic, relativistic - welcome to the postmodern world. None of this matters. Go outside you fat fuck.

>WAAAAAA YOU STUPID IDIOTS OUT SMARTED ME
kek

Your tears and butthurt. It satiates me.

sick meme bro

Sage

The only differences between us and the MSM is that we do it for free, but won anyway. Their lies were no les "memes" then our truth.

kys, kavárníku

do you even meme, bro?

I'll kill you dad!

Fun fact: "Memes" were originally called "indoctrination rectangles"

>more baseless salty insults

Stay mad.

>"I H A T E M E M E S."

Blasphemy

What did he meme by this?

>Czech
>having any sort of impact on the world whatsoever

You do know you are the Africa of Europe, yea?

Nice post did you write that yourself?

>stupid losers who never leave their parents basement
>FUCK YOU WHY DID YOU GO OUTSIDE!?!?!?
Nice post faggot

I don't care.

Fox - meet grapes.

Memes are for us, not boring normals and your shitty mainstream candidates.