2 more episodes left and a Mincraft special no one cares for

2 more episodes left and a Mincraft special no one cares for

Are you ready for disappointment?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/168669151489),
youtube.com/watch?v=3l8sroTeQ84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's 8 episodes left, and the minecraft special. Don't know where you heard there was only 2.

>2012+5
>still caring about AT

>OP isn’t even watching the current season

Might have misread Wikipedia, you still ready for disappointment

I'm optimistic. They took a break in production to plan out the finale, and Pen and Pat McHale worked on it. It'll never please everyone but I think it'll be good at least.

>Pen and Pat McHale worked on [the finale]
I know about Pat (kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/168669151489), but where did you get the info that Pen was involved with these final episodes? I thought the story was mainly handled by Adam Muto, Kent Osborne, Jack Pendarvis, and Julia Pott.

An user posted here a while back saying that his art professor worked on some AT comics and knows how AT ends. The only info he got of him was that Pen worked on it. Pendarvis also posted on his blog that a 'murderers' row' worked on the story for the finale. and it would be reasonable to assume that that includes Pen.

Besides it's his own damn show. It only makes sense. I would be highly surprised if he didn't have involvement in it.

>adventure time
>Minecraft
It’s kinda well fitting

Maybe, but it's also disappointing that the final word on Cartoon Network's longest series is Finn building brown bricks with minecrap.

I'm gonna miss it, but it's the right time. It was the last thing to truly grab me and it gave me some good memories over the years, despite some bumps in the road.

>CN will give the final episode no promotion and bury it within an all-day TTG marathon

I honestly see this happening.

>2 more episodes left
I-it's over?

what is better?

Bump

wish I knew about this maru fellow sooner, they steam a good Finn

>a Mincraft special
Austistic and three years too late, sounds about right for AT

wtf is "Austistic" about it? Though yeah, it's too late and it kinda rubs me the wrong way that it's the "final" episode.

two more BOMBS, not episodes

I have been disappointed since summer 2015, nothing can hurt men anymore

We're in the same boat then, user.

>He doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=3l8sroTeQ84

oh god

It's true isn't it.

This is my biggest problem with it. I wish it could have aired like a year ago, ending it on that feels kind of insulting.

Shit dude I wish I could have told you earlier, Maru does good work. Yunta (I think that's their name) also does noice Finns, this one is one of their's.

East Asian AT artists are a blessing. You can tell how much they just adore the character they're drawing by looking at the artwork. They always do an amazing job at keeping the designs simple and cartooney but with well structured poses that make them feel so vibrant and alive.

oh yeah, I went down the rabbit hole and found all sorts of nice art. They definitely got it like that.

It's impossible for me to be any more disappointed in this series.

im dissapointed since S5