Why did you support him?

Why did you support him?

>expert mode: Name a reason that doesn't involve another party

memes

He believes in the greatness of America, and that it comes from the people, not the government.

He will MAGA

NSDAP.

Ah, but it no longer exists.

Yet.

From the very first moment I saw his speech announcing he was running for the presidency, he had my full support. His words, his overall demeanour, his disregard for political correctness and yes, memes.

M E G A
E
G
A

I don't like Muslims, I don't like open borders and I don't like free trade.

Good answer.

I like guns

Clinton is a corrupt piece of shit taking blood money from vicious sandniggers. Unlike her, Trump can't be bought because he has his own money.

Can't really base it on anything solid, but I'd like to believe he genuinely cares about this country

He is opposed to TPP.
He is callous and rude.
He is friendly to Russia.
He will probably do something about illegal immigration, and at this point almost any policy change would be an improvement.
He values the nation-state.

I hate liberals.

He's an amazing man and has been my entire life. He was my first "hero" when I was a little guy in the 80's, and he's still the same guy today. He's consistent, and he's trustworthy.

He's funny as fuck and the fact that he says whatever the hell he wants is refreshing. I'd rather support an upfront cunt like trump than a "smile to your face then stab you in the back" cunt like Hillary.

>did
I still do support him. D.C. has no idea what is actually happening. Manufacturing needs to come back, being penalized for not having health insurance is bullshit, and the U.S. is not europe.

HE HAS STRENGTH

HE HAS ENERGY

HE HAS STRENERGY

Memes.Period.

capitalism
ending cronyism
just good guy vs evil bitch

Americanism not globalism

Fuck political correctness.

To make all the liberal faggots, shitskins, and women butthurt. No other reason. I just like watching them cry.

A WALL

ISIS WILL BE ANNIHILATED INTO NON-EXISTENCE

he will make peace with other countries

I want good to win over evil.

The Great Wall of America. Chyna can fuck off with their garbage-strewn wall.

I'm tired of SJWs. I'm tired of white American citizens being discriminated in their own country. I'm tired of PC culture. I'm tired of Hispanics and Blacks pulling the victim card every time. I'm tired of being forced to be nice to women. I'm tired of being forced to accept and respect the LGBT community. I'm tired of our country losing our morals and values.

Trump will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. TRUMP IS DOING GOD'S WORK.

Borders, constitution loving supreme court justices, no war vs Syria/Russia, pro vet stance, being for all Americans instead of just the politically correct ones, etc.

The West has been in dire need of some nationalism, Europe actually foreshadowed the American election with right-wing nationalist parties winning many seats in Eastern Europe, Denmark and Holland + Sweden + Brexit

The ball has rolled to the other side, and it needed to. Unlimited immigration is not good for anyone.

Obamacare IS a disaster from what I can tell, it has cost people jobs and hours, and driven up prices of meds further.

His ´tax regime sounds pretty fucking sweet, everyone will profit from it, and I do actually believe that more companies will pay taxes in the US + it will create more small businesses
On top of that, his deregulation + his tightening of financial regulation will also create more jobs and get more tax money in the coffers

Another thing is that my stocks are heavily oriented on American companies, and I expect ever better returns

MemesPeriodPeriodPeriod
>ftfy

Im not in murica, but if i would be murican i would say, because im a white man.

Because his political positions align closely with my own

Im racist and believe that majority white countries should attempt to either keep the racial status quo or enhance it. I thought this was a common sentiment on Sup Forums

He said Crimea is russian clay.

The Jews haven't hated anyone this bad since Jesus.

Fuck TPP and fuck NAFTA

This.

i startet to hate lefty ideologs far more then religious right wing nuts

Why, for teh lulz of course

I didn't vote obviously but I mostly just thought it would be funny. In real life I lie and talk about economic reasons and how he's against the TPP and stuff but I mostly just think it'll be a good laugh

I'm tired of this "I'm tired" shit that I hear from both sides. You have an education. Make use of your full vocabulary.

He's the president the U.S. needs right now. These are strange times which need a strange commander-in-chief. I also hope he might open up your country for useful immigrants, would love to become a citizen.

I don't really know why people call him a racist. What have I missed? Did he say anything controversial about that topic or what?

THE SYNERGY OF STRENERGY.

>Renegotiate NAFTA
>oppose TPP

Bonus: Assmad SJWs

I'll second this.

Secure border

Any Alt Right who says they aren't bitter, mad, or wishing the world would end is a liar.

Lower taxes

hahaha

Lower federal income taxes

possibility in full drug legalization and cooperation with Russia in Syria

Appointing supreme court justices who actually read and interpret the constitution as it is written (and translate it to modern situations), but don't go out of their way to interpret it to create silly new rights that just aren't there.

He has the strongest economic game of any politician I've seen in my lifetime and I want an alpha brilliant man leading this country. Also he's a direct fuck you at every element I hate in this country.

End common core

Repealing Obama care, the wall, not letting in refugees, trade deals, Russia bros.

The number one thing the was the message, make America great again.

Everyone has room to improve senpai, that hits me deep.

Honest question guys

What did you think about him and his chances the first time you heard he was going to run for it?
Before the Wall and all the memes.

this. mars could be ten years closer because of this amazing guy

The only thing I can think about is the wall but that is about it.

WALL

Because my dollar is shit and it will be a while before we can do anything about it ourselves, whereas Trumps economic policies will favor my country greatly and even those who oppose him will contribute to it via tourism. I love you bastards for saving my dollar now and our future later

>Term limits for congress
>Corrupt congressman on suicide watch
>Against ACA
>Against Global Warming Meme
>Against gibs for shit countries that do nothing except actively hate us

He send troops to fight Israel's enemies and go to war with China.

Fuck globalists

Because
"The nationstate remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony"

he knows how to run things, hes a fucking billionaire

Please respond guys ;_;

I read most of his books at this time. He's a good man who fucked up every once in a while, but who doesn't. When he ran for office, I assumed he'd be gone in the primaries.Didn't hope so, but it was possible. Great to see him as president-elect now.

He protects the second ammendment

>look guys i called it a meme it's not real! Maybe i can use the ((())) too!

I supported him day one. I was there for the escalator ride

There was the wall thing and the comments he made about ILLEGAL immigrants then everybody started taking hypothetical interview questions as sworn statements on his policies (Muslim ban, abortion criminalization ect)

with luck he will end the tax dodging of US corps. here and put some manners on a Germany slowly emerging from its cage

Muslims

>Why did you support him?

Because he is Awesome.
Because he wants to Make America Great Again
Because he doesn't want the globalists destroying America further
Because he isn't a beltway insider
Because he recognizes that our economy is being eroded by globalists that are trying to harvest the American peoples time, effort, and lives; and wants to end that.

If i were American my vote would have been secured when he btfo the ford executives.

Foreign policy
Finance

Isolationist foreign policy. Anti-corruption policies such as term limits.

Wanted to see what happens.

Same ias when i stuffed eggs in microwave or when set a huge pille of tash on fire.

Isn't it amusing?

For his policies, because I'm not a retard. To name a few:

>Lower all personal income taxes by 3-4% and put a 35% tax on companies who outsource labor but sell into the US, as their savings from outsourcing average at 30%.

>Impose congressional term limits so congressmen focus on their job rather than constantly trying to be re-elected.

>BIG: Raise the minimum payment on H1B1 visas from 40k to 90k so large companies cannot fire thousands of experienced US workers making 60-100k, replace them with visa workers, and pay them the minimum payment for years because those visa workers can't leave the company or risk being deported. This way we only bring in the best people and pay them properly, instead of replacing "next step" jobs and high paying entry jobs with visa jobs at the expense of american workers AND visa workers (who are stuck at 40k and pay the higher american cost of living).

>Put a 5 year ban on congressmen/executive branch positions from becoming lobbyists to end the revolving door.

>Ban foreign entities from funding US political campaigns.

>Repeal mandatory health insurance payments imposed under Obamacare. People should not be fined for not affording health insurance, especially when the midwest states had their "Affordable Care" premiums increase between 25% and 100% this year alone.

>Restructure the VA to ensure veterans receive not only physical health care but mental health care as well.

>Rewrite tax codes to allow working families to deduct more child care costs, including daycare, on their tax returns for up to 4 children. Additionally adding tax incentives for businesses to offer easy-access to child care for their workers.

>Add an immediate $20 billion to the education budget, as the change is needed now and not later. Using the same unbudgeted executive action Obama used to bail out the banks, but instead to help our schools.

Im a single issue voter. Guns.

He wants to destroy the first amendment. You burgers should be very afraid.

Hopefully Trump can actually spell amendment

He loves America, and made me love America more than I had in years. MAGA

Acting like a slut. Fitting.

His policies.

His policies will end government corruption, his policies will bring jobs back to America, his policies will remove drug trafficking through the southern boarder's, his policies will make America rich again

And most importantly

He'll make America great again

I don't wanna get caught up in WW3

protectionism

THE GREAT UNKEKENING.

>Strong borders
>Extreme vetting
>Anti-TPP
>Anti-political correctness
>Great tax plan
>Congressional term limits
>Inspiring life philosophy of personal greatness, hard work, and success
>Very kind man who has done much to help people truly in need, rather than those who simply want to live off handouts
>Doesn't take money from governments that aid terrorism and then embezzle it through a phony charity

Sorry if that last one sounds a bit like "involving another party" but you're a bit of a cuck so I don't care :^)

He's a nationalist.

Absolutely

Because, as a person who used to be a hardcore conservative, it was refreshing to have someone in between, who expressed Nationalist-type views where the countries' people benefitted and not the ruling class. It was also great to see his recent positions on the second amendment.
>close the background check loopholes
>unban silencers
>national concealed carry laws
>end gun free zones on military bases

I hope he is a wake-up call to liberals and that they don't see how much of a spectacle America is.

Trump is America's best chance at reforming our broken system. Hillary would have only continued on the rails, but Trump is the wild card, and the protests need some kind of leadership and goal and we may see a complete transformation of the state.

Also, I support the WALL.

One reason and one reason only.
The Supreme Court.

I live in Seattle. I was born and raised here and I, and those who are now either in school or trying to find work and even a home will soon realize that they've had their lives robbed from them by the expansion of corporate , techy faggotry.

I want to stop that from happening. Or, at least piss them all off before I leave.

Dude is genuinely funny. Have you seen his Twitter?

Don't act like you don't want a dirty girl from time to time

He actually cares about America and it's (legal, law abiding) citizens.
And he seems to be the only candidate to do so.

I did it for the lulz