After being accused of sexual assault Max Landis will never write for DC again

After being accused of sexual assault Max Landis will never write for DC again.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/25/dc-comics-remove-max-landis-superman-story-holiday-special-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_9kKwhhjs
twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/945078247867346945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/25/dc-comics-remove-max-landis-superman-story-holiday-special-2017/

HAHAHAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT SOM OF A CHILD KILLER

At least he's not his father

Holy shit I forgot about the Twilight Zone film.

>Sup Forums will now love him and everything he's made a few days from now

please don't notice he is a Jew like Weinstein, Al Franken, Mark Halperin and all the others.

>Sup Forums will call American Alien the best Superman story in the few years

>Al Franken

the senator? did he seriously get caught? what exactly did he do?

Oy vey nothing to see here goy. Go watch some Christmas movies.

*Sup Forums.

If it's not by a guy. i don't believe it.

Netflix will have to remove Bright and Dirk Gently now. These hollywood types are out of control, seems there are more rapists in tinseltown than prison.

He took a shitty picture as a joke, but it was in actual very poor taste.

But it wasn't worth resigning for.

So the reverse of Sup Forums suddenly hating him after constantly praising The Death and Return of Superman, Shocker: Legit, and Chronicle?

forced a kiss on some chick iirc

Another day, another rich lib shit revealed to be a degenerate.

>wasn't worth resigning for

bullshit, he should be in jail and a registered sex offender for life

stop apologizing for criminals

LeeAnn Tweeden

Good riddance, he sucks

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_9kKwhhjs

So should trump for his actions in the 80's but i guess republicans only get hypocritical when it's political.

>You can ruin a man's career and life with the mere accusation of sexual misconduct, even if it's never taken to trial and they're never actually proven guilty--in effect, guilt is assumed from the outset.
>Feminists still insist we live in a rape culture that doesn't take cases of sexual assault seriously.

Whatever your thoughts on some of these people being accused, barring the ones that actually admit guilt, this is a really dangerous series of precedents.

He grabbed a girl by the waist and squeezed some 'flesh'. Its such a joke. They went overkill on Franken, like using C4 to kill a mosquito. Remember boys the only way to take a photo with a girl is pic related. The Betas knew, now the chads are paying for being cool dudes who doesn't afraid of anything.

It was a misprint in the physical release, though. That was news weeks before allegations hit.

That means either DC knew early about accusations made on Twitter and lied, or this is Rich Johnson making shit up.

I mean he still sucks but from what I've seen, these allegations are pretty bullshit. The worst I saw was him being a bit rude to a girl in DMs, and not even in an /r9k/ way, just in a "you are making terrible fucking decisions and I am sick and goddamn tired of handling you with kid gloves" sort of way.

Didn't Max Landis write a Pepe le pew movie recently? Guess that's never going to see the light of day.

They probably did know about accusations

They were ok with Berganza still working for them

Which stories did Landis write again?

>Thoughts?
You probably won't find any here, and you probably weren't looking for any here.

I hope in near future there will be a dogpile of false accusations on some vengeful guy and he'll sue the fuck out of everyone. Just to reintroduce the idea of "innocent until proven guilty".

Here's the situation then. Landis probably didn't do it, if so, it's probably a half truth somewhere in the middle.Either way, he's just in the middle of the hysteria, when you had Jabba the Hut incarnated (Weinstein), the roof fell, and the guilty and innocent are getting crushed.

Sup Forums is going to think American Alien is a underrated masterpiece in a few years.

It's only dangerous if your in a lib circle and positioned yourself as a moral arbiter in the current climate. Rappers and Comedians get away with this shit all of the time.

If Bobby Lee was accused of this everyone would laugh their ass off. If Fetty Wap got accused everyone would laugh their ass off.

Some people on Sup Forums already call American Alien underrated.

It has to be big, and fall catastrophically like Rolling Stone falling on it's face.

But at the same time, the level required for a criminal conviction is just where we draw the line that the government can exert force. In most situations of this kind of misbehavior you're not going to get tangible evidence outside of testimony. Better for guilty to go free than innocent to be locked up. But saying the government shouldn't lock people up is different from saying bad people should keep their jobs and continue to have opportunity to mistreat their coworkers.

No easy answer really because both options are very extreme and potentially hurt innocent people.

A few singles and the mini series american alien

Well looks like we've never gonna get the American Alien, "Agent of Batman" sequel.

Most people are saying that the stuff about him was an open secret, they probably did know but it didn't matter because he is generally not physically in the same place as anyone else. Shit's all email.

Rich always writes what is most likely to generate clicks though.

Superman: American Alien

Scene I enjoyed where Deathstroke is on a yacht tasked with killing some rich guys. Clark, doing his journalism thing get's caught in the middle.

Then it's already gone full circle. What was once All Star Superman, will now be American Alien.

That was the funniest shit. Does anyone take that rag seriously anymore after they dragged their own reputation through the mud?

Good riddance. that Landis is a menace.

No one ever did, it's an entertainment magazine. None of this shit matters.

>women make up lie to ruin someone because they hate men
>innocent mans work is competly erased without any evidance for the accusations
Womens rights were a mistake

>Rappers and Comedians get away with this shit all of the time.

implying R Kelly and Louie CK didn't get JUSTed too

Why is Sup Forums always so quick to believe all women are liars?

Even Sup Forums has more sympathy.

Dude, this isn't that and you know it. Don't even think this is the same thing as false rape accusations. These hollywood celebrities that are being accused are actual perverts and rapists and criminals. They 100% deserve to have their careers ruined. The fact that they aren't in jail means they're getting off EASY.

Sup Forumsntrarianism, I haven't seen a surprising accusation yet. All these people already acted like scum in public anyway. Honestly if you're rich and living "the life" instead of donating most of it and living a humble life you're probably a bad person.

>It's real
WELP

In this case there weren't any accusations. Two twitter feminists said that they heard from their friends that Landis harrased someone. Went on to go as far as to say that they wanted him tortured. Then it revealed that the only thing poor dumbfuck ever did was to tell a girl that if her every boyfriend is beating on her it might be her fault for staying with them.

>literal rapists in hollywood getting their careers ruined, but not a single one getting arrested despite the fact that they committed crimes
>"really dangerous series of precedents"

you're an idiot

shitty ones

comicbookgirl19 is friends with him

wonder if she'll defend his rapist ass or any of the other perverts she associates with

twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/945078247867346945
>a girl has problem with violent ex
>landis gives her honest, a bit autistic but ultimately well-meaning advice
>everyone dogpiles on him for it
>this is somehow used now as piece of evidence that landis is a monster
What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?

>rapists being put in the same category as a guy who said some things over facebook
>meanwhile people like Woody Allen and Polanski are getting standing ovations.

>Even Sup Forums has more sympathy.
lmao, hell no

Sup Forums just wants to see everything burn, and siding with accusers is the fastest way to do that.

The reason the internet is so skeptical is because "fake rape accusations" IS a mass widespread phenomenon.

The problem is that now you've got a bunch of celebs that are irrefutably guilty (most of them have even ADMITTED it), but the internet is in full paranoid mode and mistakenly thinks this is more "false accusations" when that's not even close to being the case.

THIS is why false rape accusations need to be a crime and why there needs to be a serious mass crackdown on them. Because they make it harder to believe REAL crimes, which makes it easier for real criminals to get away with their crimes.

Have you noticed how accusations come out at the same time as accused are releasing movies and tv shows? It's a fucking blackmail conspiracy. If you don't pay up, they accuse you, costing your movie/show more money.

>the other perverts she associates with

like who?

please dont tell me robot is a pedo or something

>Woody Allen and Polanski are getting standing ovations

and they need to be taken down next

Sup Forums is just infested with Sup Forumstards who'll side with anyone causing trouble for jewish people lmao

I wouldn't even consider this especially mean let alone harassment.

Never will.
When Polanski returns to the States those same people as are 'protesting' by wearing black to award ceremonies will be clapping.

>because "fake rape accusations" IS a mass widespread phenomenon.

actually it's about the same as every false crime report, but you're right about the hysteria

they already do that

Polanski is literally hiding out in another country because he'll be thrown in jail the second he steps on American soil. He's already been convicted in court.

>"fake rape accusations" IS a mass widespread phenomenon

citation needed shitlord

The only thing here I see is Max being a callous fucking dickhead. But not a rapist or sexual harasser. Is there something that shows that he is a rapist or sexual harasser like his accusers were claiming?

anyone gonna storytime it?

I don’t believe this for a moment
If you said he was assaulting small boys and barnyard animals I would have believed it, but Max wouldn’t bother with women

The thing is. These 'rape accusations' aren't filed with the police, they are on fucking twitter. That's not a crime. Civil suit can be filed, but libel/slander is very hard to prove.

Will RLM make fun of him?

>It's a fucking blackmail conspiracy

You are the dumbest fucking person on the internet. How many polanskis and schneiders does it take before you accept that this is widespread in the entertainment industries?

As far as them "having movies coming out", it's fucking hollywood! They ALWAYS have movies coming out!

>Bill Cosby calls out black people on their behavior
>rape claims with no proof
>court finds him not guilty
>Max Landis calls out (((Elves))) in Bright
>sexual assault claims
Like clockwork

He pled guilty. But it didn't stop him from winning an oscar a few years ago

Do you know where Sup Forums is?

And statute of limitations runs out what, this year? Next? He's coming back. Fucker is still a member of the Academy for Christ's sake.

>she @ zoe quinn
why do women get away with assaulting people but men don't?

the same with Melanie Martinez.
why do we protect women above reason itself?

STORYTIME

Why no criminal cases then? Why is it on twitter only? Why has no one gone to the cops?

I'm still waiting for details of inappropriate touching or rape. Otherwise, it seems like a whole lot of nothing.

>defending a black man
>Sup Forums

Why is Phil so buttmad?

reminder that cosby admitted in court to giving barbiturates to females to knock them out for sex/rape in the 70s

and that he also was never found not guilty, the case was just ruled a mistrial

What’s with the ((()))

Sup Forums is just a trolling board where people post whatever gets the most reaction

they LOVED dorner and he was a sjw black democrat

>R Kelly
The bitch was underage

Someone is accusing His Waifu of sexual harassing. The urge to white-knight at all costs is strong.

Donald Trump and Roy Moore are Jews?

>but libel/slander is very hard to prove.
Not to mention the fear the courts would have for creating a chilling effect.

Good. Fuck him.

I think both are good. What now nigger?

A lot do go to the police (or in-company HR arbitration bullshit if the contract requires it) and it's the same as if someone snatches your wallet. You can fill out the paperwork but they can't convict on it the majority of the time because there is no evidence. I don't know what you expect people to do at that point if they vent about it on twitter and it blows up. It doesn't make it a lie.

>Even Sup Forums has more sympathy

Do you even go on Sup Forums?

I like how apologist cunts pretend that we can't hate the man's work but think the allegations against him are horseshit.
Finger pointing is completely separate from whether the stuff he made is bad or not.