Homestuck

Remember Homestuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

farragofiction.com/SBURBSim/index2.html?seed=4157339152&b=KQBhvNgRgZmAwvAQgUUQJmMgnBUA7KFtACwL5RQJY5FLarxgDSMAYsBiQIKWQgAXohToGOZBAASoAGxyY9FJwbJ4NbABFMwABykRjAAqU 0Ehk5UBxQ2h3JdEdCCwh0GCqpXwcpALZiooa6eFRuzLBSQA&s=DTAqEMCMBsFMBcD2AHABAJUXZ1wE8BLAOwHNgA1AgE1kVQHFwBbWAZ2AGNxkD5xoAwuCJFEREMADKHAE4Fk8VAHU58YmQAKiBDLwTgAWQS0ZWRCTyopHAgFoAYgVQYssHPnX6A8kWjFYqKCm0H6kwAKILFR6EhAwCCgu2LiEYfbgrAAWBGL6ktnIPGGUNHSMLOxAA&x=Pw==
farragofiction.com/SBURBSim/character_creator.html?seed335139681&
twitter.com/frigbiscuits/status/944995483986034688
glub-on-it.tumblr.com/post/143385211310
twitter.com/skullmandible/status/945341669066412032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>
Yeah, I thought we could make it somehow. Oh well.

Any Time/Space players?

remember jade's crippling fetish for paws?

Remember when these threads weren't embarrassing

Bye

No. When was that, 2009?

No. Not at all. We can dream, though

I never do. This is either bitching about the ending or posting fetish stuff while we wait for the latest abomination that Cohen shits out.

What's on the slate for 2018?
Another Hiveswap game?
Viz pushing Homestuck to the mainstream audience?

Yes. We know epilogue news is coming in 2018 and Act 2 is probably gonna come spring 2018

Needs more nep

>this blind optimism

no.

Viz is only concerned with t-shirt sales. They probably got a cheap deal when Hussie needed quick cash in exchange for the last merch streams before this property truly loses all value.

Anyone have some traffic/Google analytics data to have a good laugh over?

Hey Nep, can you kindly stop distributing my heart to every Iguana on the planet? I'm trying to get close to you and you literally shred my feelings to pieces to hand to everyone else. Jesus Christ.

farragofiction.com/SBURBSim/index2.html?seed=4157339152&b=KQBhvNgRgZmAwvAQgUUQJmMgnBUA7KFtACwL5RQJY5FLarxgDSMAYsBiQIKWQgAXohToGOZBAASoAGxyY9FJwbJ4NbABFMwABykRjAAqU 0Ehk5UBxQ2h3JdEdCCwh0GCqpXwcpALZiooa6eFRuzLBSQA&s=DTAqEMCMBsFMBcD2AHABAJUXZ1wE8BLAOwHNgA1AgE1kVQHFwBbWAZ2AGNxkD5xoAwuCJFEREMADKHAE4Fk8VAHU58YmQAKiBDLwTgAWQS0ZWRCTyopHAgFoAYgVQYssHPnX6A8kWjFYqKCm0H6kwAKILFR6EhAwCCgu2LiEYfbgrAAWBGL6ktnIPGGUNHSMLOxAA&x=Pw==

Maybe we can hop unto a different session, if I contact another blood player from somewhere else. I mean... how do I even translate 'becomes their aspect/which is personal relationships and leading'?

What are you talking about, HS is the nerdiest thing possible. These threads were never not embarassing.

Act 2 is slated for Spring 2018, besides that probably just more book releases. If they can keep that kind of release schedule up though then Act 3 and maybe even 4 could be released within the year. Obviously they have a lot of assets and the base game ready after Act 1 so not gonna take another 5 damn years.

Viz also published the book and the other books. They probably see it as a franchise and don't realize that most people have went on to hate it because it was either bad or wasn't gay enough.

>wake up
>no male!nep bf under the tree
christmas is ruined

Yeah, we really needed a time player in retrospect.

At least I'm incredibly glad that my love of cosmic horror doomed us all.

Well that and the meat-based psychology book, that was fun too.
My sprite was weirdly on point, it's kind of unsettling.

I would love to jump onto a new session since I know this one will bomb, still reading through this, though. Also, Heirs of Blood become Leadership, they become Bonds. Unless someone destroys your relevance, you were meant to lead.

Did you and Heir skip ahead or am I just as slow reading this as I am entering the game?

And who're you again?

Remember when Equius died like a bitch

Oh yeah, I was the Maid of Breath. Forgot to put the name in.

My land was super comfy. I pictured it as basically Candyland meets Central Park. Willy Wonka eat your heart out.

Always and forever

A girl dressed as one of those trolls gave me a hand job in a bathroom at an anime con while I was dressed as Finn.

That’s all I know of Homestuck.

>most people have went on to hate it
I've met three different people in person who went on to hate it, either expressing disappointment in the ending and snapchat shit or having already jumped ship before that. I really do want to believe most people hate it now.

You should've killed her.

Most of the cosplayers are sluts

Remember when people thought he was gonna be the one to be revived with the ring but instead it was Vriska?

That's all you need to know, really

Hussie pissed everyone off. The fujos didn't get their Davekat, everyone else didn't get character interaction. The only people who liked it were the teens who are vaguely satisfied with everything, and they're a smaller demographic than Hussie thinks.

I thought these threads were banned from Sup Forums. I’ve been meaning to catch up but it doesn’t feel the same when you aren’t fervently refreshing and reading Hussie’s stupid questionspring jokes for foreshadowing.

Sorry I needed it for my quests

the ending absolutely isn't worth it

but they DID get their DaveKat
CANNONICALLY

We still exist, sometimes

If the thread doesn't get deleted before it hits 100 the mods usually just leave it be

I wanted a regular nep.

Still the worst sprite.

>they're a smaller demographic than Hussie thinks.
They're also mostly too young to know Homestuck. It's not cool anymore.

I believe it. I quit around the time they introduced the new new characters like Roxie and uh... that’s all I remember. Girl John? She was the Nanna? I feel I don’t have the energy to refresh all the metajokes. I got through Act 1 recently again, but funnily enough, Act 1 was incredibly fresh in my mind.

It is crazy what this site accepts for appropriate content that a genuine webcomic thread gets shunted to trash. Then again, I remember all the shitposting. 3 am Gamzee and Eridan shitting.

They really didn't. Karkat's mortal.

Fuck this comic for being awful only after making me care, and fuck everything else. Fuck Hiveswap, fuck it all.

>missing the wordplay.

They didn't, and they know it.

Davepeta is evicted from daveness and catness by popular vote.

>dsvepeta worst sprite
>when gcatavros exists

GCat was not a character and Tavros is Tavros. Neither are ruined by being brought together. Davepeta ruins two characters in one go for the sake of progressive points.

Keeping 'em comin'

cat allergy jokes > tumblr pandering

>linking to a new thread
IT'S OVER, ABANDON SHIP

Hey players, finally finished catching up to the end of that session. It was going so well. And then the horrorterrors fucked us over. Guess it's time to start over again.

>Post your Class and Aspect
>Post your Moon
>Post 2 of your Interests
If you were in the previous game and wanna try again let me know.

Link to make your own sessions.
farragofiction.com/SBURBSim/character_creator.html?seed335139681&

shai'hulud.

what the heckie
give me a smeckie

twitter.com/frigbiscuits/status/944995483986034688

Kate Leth liked this

i wanted a boynep with all the trimmings. cute fangs. soft hair. soft feet.a cute smile.

What if Viz rebooted Homestuck and got a brand new team to make it?

It would be fucking shit because Homestuck was only ever good because old Hussie made it.

It'd mean no Davekat so

How does that make it not shit

i remember that sequence, it sucked.

also lol rose ending up a prize after all that bitching about how she can't end up with a boy because she'd be a sex object, fucking hypocrites.

Because lesbians

I like how they would bitch about JohnRose reducing Rose to a breeder when that's literally all she is at the end.

Gesundheit

Yeah but it's alien babies so it's okay.

Alienbabies are never okay

Chestbursters are always okay

you're thinking of boobs that are too large for shirts

did somebody say boobs that are too large??

No, give normal but large boobs

>too large

How do I get an awkward smelly homestuck fangirl to like me enough to send me her nudes

make her emotionally dependent on you

See

be tall

no, taller than that

That got a sad chuckle from me.

If I'm 6'2/6'3, do you think I can pull off the Kurloz look? The only reason I'm willing to try it out is because my name is Carlos and everyone will think that's funny as shit. The problem is I don't know sign language and I'm not sure what cosplay characters like other certain characters.

die pedo

Oh shit, thats a good point. What's the typical age range on cosplayers? Jail ain't worth smelly poon.

any smelly female homestuck cosplayer is going to have the emotional maturity of a child, regardless.

sauce? Reverse image search just turns up "cartoon".

glub-on-it.tumblr.com/post/143385211310

probably fanart of a webcomic called homestuck

you're like two or three years too late to cosplay homestuck

Thank you.

I see them from time to time, the Roses are still fat.

twitter.com/skullmandible/status/945341669066412032