"Gosh darn old white people"

What's the best argument against this? First thought is, "so we should just ignore the legitimate votes of a generation because they practiced their right to vote?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HB3tmC2f3t0
inverse.com/article/23514-only-millennials-voted-electoral-map-fake-poll
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/map-that-shows-how-the-future-voted-has-one-big-problem/news-story/10d00bc9c9c0e02491f7f1e6a92a0e0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The regressive left is the reason for a Trump victory, and the reason why the next generation hates their guts.

>We millennials

Fuck you faggots, I voted for Trump because the last 8 years this country has gone to shit so don't throw me in the same group as you faggot losers. Millennials came out in force for Trump

Good thing about all this is that I don't have to worry as much to buy a gun. Gotta protect muhself from dem libs.

First thought is that FULLY FUCKING HALF the elegible voters Did Not.Vote.
This includes young voters.

Democracy in the US is the most underappreciated institution in the world, even South Africans have higher turnouts for elections

Alright, let's see how this goes. May Trump bless meme with wisdom to smite the liberal.

Ah well, this one is smart. This won't be fun

>KY & WV the only red states east of North Dakota
>Even Tennepeepee is cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=HB3tmC2f3t0
NOW
IS
THE TIME

I'll never understand why Americans have no respect for their elders.

Just say a slur.

>if only those who built the country would die off
then the US can finally become like the shithole they came from

trump actually won white millennials, but we are only 50% white

>young people voted for Hillary
>majority of people voted for Hillary
>all educated people voted for Hillary
>Trump won anyway because some guy in Oklahoma wanted to prevent the sacrifice of children to Moloch

More experienced people voted for trump
Really the old vs young rhetoric seems more self destructive than anything

Lol in 8 years they'll be voting red. It happened to most of us.

>What's the best argument against this?

Voting is anonymous.

Babies first election. Yeah lets just leave fate of the country to some fucking idiots who could of voted Bernie to oval office.

Keep me posted, or have you been btfo now?

Actually if you look at the facts hes about to overtake her with the popular vote, and they're almost even on educated whites for both genders.

The funny part is that once millienials grow up they will vote the same as the people they hate now. Boomers are dying off in droves yet democrats are the ones losing voters.

Same reason you are, Sir Blanc

It's pretty fucking hilarious how this talk of "how the future voted" completely excludes the idea that any spotty little pencil-necked 18 year old could ever possibly LEARN anything as he gets older.

A wise man once told me: "You either die a Democrat or live long enough to see yourself become a Republican"

People under 25 shouldn't be voting anyway.

>tfw gen zfags will vote overwhelmingly republican or else there's second american revolution

i'll live to see this

>a demographic doesn't matter unless it votes for my candidate!

The second you start to say one demographic's votes matter more than any other you are committing the same crimes you rally so much against

Once again, people can't handle losing because daddy didn't love them enough. Ignore this filth.

>More experienced people voted for trump

Maybe those more experienced in ruining the fucking country

You're god damn right we did. I've never really been about the nuclear family or western values but this has to come to a stop.

As someone said this on here: Age comes with wisdom.

Yeah because this place was fucking wonderful before the election

The First Argument is that Trump won the White Millennial Vote.

It's only a minor setback.

Young people voting for liberalism like a bunch of idiots? Never heard that before. Those same people are going to be voting in the exact opposite way in 20 years.

So they want weighted voting again? sounds pretty regressive to me

Trump won the Millennial White Vote.

I-is t-this true?

Obama has lowered carbon emissions, created private sector jobs and raised the GDP.

Can confirm.

I use to teach sunday school with current gen z kids, and they say that all of them and their friends in school HATE millennials and liberals.

"They don't live in the real world" is the response I got most often.

18-25 has ridiculous unemployment rates right now. They can preach all they want, they should go get a fucking job.

ok

Best argument is "shut the fuck up losers" and also "fucking cucks"

It was already happening with the people born around 97.

Every Year after them gets more and more conservative.

>What's the best argument against this?

When those old people were young, they were stupid liberals who voted for leftists too.

Now they have life experience, and know better.

Damn, if we get a good presidency with Trump then the future of America is secured.

Holy fucking shit what's going on with our timeline? Where did it all go so right?

and doubled the national debt and put the US into the largest deficit ever seen by quite some margin, his best year is 2 times worse than bush's worst and bush is credited with leaving the country in a "deficit crisis" and its only projected to get worse, thanks obama

old people have experience and knowledge

>a leaf
You don't live here. All the info you get on what's going on in America comes from a fucking screen. We work longer hours for less pay. The dindu population has risen and become violent, women have become entitled whores, and nearly every college student I've met that's my age is fucking retarded, duped into thinking everything is okay. I give zero fucks about carbon emissions. I care about spics overrunning the construction industry without paying taxes. I care about desk jobs being outsourced to desiland. I care about destroying the fucking oligarchy that put us here in the first place. Get the fuck out of here with your misinformed bullshit, snow nigger.

with all of the dnc corruption being exposed, why do people believe clinton legally won the popular vote?

>dindu population has risen

Only statement I can state is false senpai.

Nice rant otherwise.

Isn't this based on exit polls? I'm a millennial and there's no way I would have told someone how I voted for fear of retribution. I'm sure the millennial vote was a majority against Trump but I feel like there were a lot of people like me.

Do they not know that they are going to get old too?

>educated
Tell me, when was any old college degree considered educated? Do certifications count as educated?

I live in Atlanta and I'm surrounded by spics and niggers everywhere I go, but I've seen nigger entertainment culture spreading amongst white children like wildfire.

>children think they're wiser than their elders

Stop the presses! This is a sentiment that has never ever been expressed before!

So many of them might flip as they grow old. I was an Obama supporter at 18 years old in 2008. Couldn't be further from the truth now at 26.

I'm just glad I didn't end up voting at all in 2008.

Actually Exit polls say the White Millennial Vote went for Trump

Same

Is America saved?

This. Millennials for trump.

These idiots haven't paid a penny into the system, they haven't paid a life time of tax, so their opinion is null and void.

There is a reason older people vote differently, they have been fucked over so many times, they know what's up. Young people are naive idiots who are easy to manipulate.

people with more life expierience saved them from making a terrible mistake

Most people's political views become more conservative as they get older. I always voted Dem in my 20s, but didn't vote for a single Dem this year (I'm 41)

It was mostly because of the "George Bush is a warmonger" thing. And because of his WMD bullshit, he really was. What I didn't realize is that Obama would be equally so, if not moreso. Suddenly, Libya is a big problem and we hate Syria too. The only other Democrat in my life was Bill Clinton, a time of no war.

Either party can be gay. Trump's "wiping the hell out of ISIS" thing seems, ironically enough, promoting anti-war. We'll see how it goes though.

We uncucked ourselves. Austria is next

>every fucking detail is the same as the days after brexit

What the fuck.

You're a retarded nigger, aren't you?

Raising the GDP whilst lowering carbon emissions is a sign that high tech industries are thriving.

>his WMD bullshit
It wasn't bullshit though.

>vote for old white woman
>fucking old white people
Woman are not people confirmed

I am a Millennial. I hate my generation, bunch of whining pussies who will never breed. I would have voted Trump.

Effectively. Way overreacted, killed Saddam for no reason, destabilized the middle east, opened the way for Obama to continue doing so for the next decade.

Bush is a cuck, and a traitor to his party this election.

>silence the cries of us millennials to make you feel better.
>In doesn't change how valid our opinions are

Attempts to silence and invalidate older people's votes because she doesn't like them.

Leftist hypocrisy at work.

This

I am 22 and live in southern California. I just don't think young conservatives vote. It's true that a lot of people grow more conservative as they get older, but I don't think that's enough to complete flip the ideology you held at 18-25. What actually happens is that most people don't even realize how conservative they were all along until they hit their thirties.

Plus, for the past four years or so, young peoples' opportunities have been jeopardized if they express any non-liberal opinions.

underrated post.

Didn't Latinos cause Trump getting Florida?

They do realize that all of these old people they hate so much were the same pot smoking, free love hippies in the 60s right?

People get more conservative with age.

True, but there were wmds.

It was purely because Saddam wanted to move away from the petrodollar, the WMD shit was a cover to allow the UK and other allies to enter the war legally.

Nation building as a pretense for war is illegal in civilized countries.

Guess who else wanted to move away from the petrodollar?

Because they don't understand authority or have had no authority figure in thier life a.k.a a father. My fellow college students put themselves on a pedestal higher then everyone around them and think they are the ultimate authority. I'm not avocation submission but a humble amount of respect.

I think Millennials are the only generation to have the right to say they hate their generation.

Old people have more experience

>1993
23 year old here

I 100% agree, the majority of people my age are retarded.

Why did my generation have to be filled with sjw's and safe space leftist cuckolds

Credit is also counted as GDP. Raising GDP whilst raising national debt is a sing of living on gibs not rising number of high tech industries. Lowering emissions shows that what left of industry is leaving the country. Its not a rocket science really.

The source for that is Survey Monkey not actual election data. Right?

Don't they realize that the people that voted for Trump were the hippies and historical leftists they try to emulate?

24 y/o here, I ask myself the very same question every day...

>It's our future! We should control it!

Fine, then you pay for it. All of it.

Cry me a river. Its a meaningless complaint.

Trump won the white millennial vote, which is the only one that matters.

People also turn to the right as they get older.

>let's ignore the men who fought in ww2, korea, and vietnam because im young and have an art degree from a state college

Couple problems here. First, of course, is that your age does not change your right to vote. Secondly, the source used for this shit isn't from the actual polls. I lost the link for it but only 74k "millenials" voted in this poll.

19 yo MD college student here.
Fuck all of people my age who voted Shillary.
You are what's wrong with our future.
MAGA

>We privileged, sheltered and spoiled young people voted for Clinton because we're smart
>A Generation that fought in WWII, has lived and experienced 50 more years of life than us and worked hard or they would be left behind to die voted Trump because they're dumb

lol this survey was made before the elections. It was made on 25th october. Those so called "millennials" could as well be 13 year olds.

inverse.com/article/23514-only-millennials-voted-electoral-map-fake-poll

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/map-that-shows-how-the-future-voted-has-one-big-problem/news-story/10d00bc9c9c0e02491f7f1e6a92a0e0f

>fucking old people
didnt they said the same shit about brexit?

33 year old
Why am I lumped into the same generation as faggots?

Ah, you didn't mean literal blacks.

Yeah, in urban hellholes, the nigger industry has a stronghold. I don't think it's that prevalent in suburban areas and outwards though.

what is the fucking media obsession with separating people into 'generations'? fuuuck.

>"bachelor degree"
>educated
>implying the vast majority of it among millennials isn't "shilling science", "gender studies" and other shit
pls canada