Its a >Sweden episode - Stockholm pursues "feministic snowplowing"

>Women slips more often - probably because they walk and use public transport more than men, who uses the car.
>Stockholm city have decided to establish feministic snowplowing where walking and cycling streets are being prioritized over car roads

Yes, it is what the article actually says

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was ready to annex your country and fix your cuckold problem but I don't want you anymore
You're on your own

Sweden, you are like the cool kid in high school that came down with incurable cancer. I come to visit you with the class occasionally, but we all know there's no hope.

Women

Ruin

Everything

Film at 11

>sweden

>this "country"

worse than holocaust

So a rich northern country cant clear its roads and pavements of snow at the same time, so progressive

I guess you need the money to pay welfare to the new vikangs

Has Sweden banned women from driving cars?

I know you're more or less the Islamic State of Sweden.

>mfw it was feminist-plowed to the bus stop so "women didn't risk slipping", but the buses were unable to run

>probably

Facepalm

It's just a social experiment, it will end soon

Can you name a good fennoswede town? I'll move there asap.

Sweden's women are already being plowed........

And ISIS is setting up safehouses in the country.

Someone should craft a meme shitpost around how the snowplow shape is male.

Protruding point = penis = male.

CONCAVE SNOWPLOWS FOR EQUALITY

We don't need more Swedes here, they vote leftist and are too arrogant

though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland

>they vote leftists

True, I despise leftism which is why I want out of here ;_;

can he still save sweden?

Do bikefags have to pay as much taxes as car owners then?
>mfw no
top cuck, sweden

the absolute state of social democracy

The only thing that can save Sweden at this point is nuking Stockholm and Malmö.

I fucking love this. Sthlm is SO far up it's own ass it's... It's.. "Think about working from home" the authorities tells us. Yeah, that's gonna work for the electricians, the plumbers, the x, the y, the.. PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM PLEASE NUKE STHLM

>probably because they walk and use public transport more than men, who uses the car.
How have they worked that one out, as someone who's done both for various jobs it's a pretty even gender split.

You know where you're in no danger of slipping on ice?

Just make sure the radioactive waste is taken east by the wind.

OK Sweden, the joke is over. Cmon now, stop, nobody is laughing anymore.

Women are dumber than dogs. Everything has to be about them, everything turns into a women-problem.

Fuckin useful idiots i hate them REEEEEEEEEE

You know, the usual way.. some feelings, some assumptions.

No facts allowed.

>First equality
>Now feminism

Rotten west.

>sweden
>being in charge of not being a cuck

I look forward for the next yearh, when Stockholm gets to be the next capital of the european caliphate.

just have an admiral with a terminal disease "go rogue" and nuke a few european cities.

then putin can step in before things get out of hand and apologize. offering up the admiral for war crimes. then as reparations, russia can offer cheap gas and oil to the EU for while.

I refuse to believe Sweden actually exists.

>men die in car accidents more often
>traffic during winter turns into a clusterfuck
>Stockholm city boasts the decrease in women getting injured as an accomplishment.

Nah more like we invade Poland and then talk politics.

>>Women slips more often - probably because they walk and use public transport more than men, who uses the car.
Or because they use useless shoes and refuse to wear these (what are these called in English?) because of fashion reasons.

Or because they just suck at walking on ice. According to my studies women always slip and fall more.

The Stockholm municipality has an over-representation of Greens, Reds and Pink (feminist party) which leads to retarded suggestions like this and trying to reform terrorists by giving them free shit. Moved to the north and I can already feel my sanity slowly returning.

Those fucking whores should just stop footware with high heels.

>Emergency vehicles now cannot reach their destination in time
>People die
>At least we are feminists

Ok celebration here is over it's time to go save Sweden

This shows the strategy of the left: make EVERYTHING about identity politics. Soon you won't be able to draw breath without being accused of stealing air from niggers, muslims, and women.

But Trump's victory showed that what comes around, goes around. By excluding native white people, the left is creating the groundwork for the return of white nationalism. And when we're done, we'll be pursuing "white snowplowing".

Nobody wears that, not even men. At least not in the cities.
>2015
And why the fuck are you giving this shithole a reason to shitpost about Sweden? Fucking traitor

>Stuff that never happened
You don't even have snow

>But those clumpy boots are ugly :( how will I wear my pants suit and high heels?

>Fuckin useless idiots i hate them REEEEEEEEEE
Corrected that for you. Most women are totally useless, dont have any interests nor hobbies. They´ll just pick those up from the guys they fuck with / fuck over.
Also for the most time they dont wörk good/hard but instead as little as possible and prefer coffee brakes and chatting with coworkers. Then they bitch about "how demanding/stressful this job is".

Funny that you say women are dumber then dogs cause I´ve noticed that my bitch (may she rest in peace, also, fuck cancer) was more intelligent then most women and yet their behaviour wasnt so much different.
Maybe thats the reason why you say "bitching" in english to describe a noisy/whiny women.

>Nobody wears that, not even men. At least not in the cities.
Then don't complain when you slip and fall.

>muh i don't want to have winter tires on my car because the rims don't look as good as my summer tires.
>why don't the government plow and sand better

>Nobody wears that, not even men. At least not in the cities.
I know a few who does.

That's NATO.

Why not Ukraine?

I don't, because I have good balance. Should I fall then I will just laugh it away
>muh i don't want to have winter tires on my car because the rims don't look as good as my summer tires.
Yes idiots like that exist as well, on both sides.
And where would that be?

crampons

these can slip on over normal footware.

Maybe they should favor practical over fashion for winter wear.

Both in the inner City and the Suburbs.

nice
fuck the drivers

In what city

>People in sweden get literal Stockholm syndrome

Honestly it's pretty rare to need these, at least where I live.

this has got to be a joke

Ni kommer väl på demonstrationen i Stockholm den 12 November?

Mer information på 12november.se

Could be, we don't know if it went into practice or if they dropped it.

It's fucking true. I lived there for 6 months before transfering to Gothenburg.

I ended up loving the city. It wasn't until after I left and had spent a couple of months adjusting to Gothenburg that I realized what Stockholm really was, Sweden's San Francisco.

A very pretty city that's great to be a tourist in for a few days, but is a fucking shithole if you're going to live there and the people are insufferably smug cunts.

Communist shill.

Sea people

>Cuckboat

>Tfw Kiruna
>Tfw no fucking snow yet what the fuck
It has been snowing all week everywhere it doesn't even matter but we haven't got shit. You Stockholmare doesn't even know what to do with it.

That's not a Swedish flag I see on that boat

But I have to say, that's a very nice boat.

Seriously? The snow is this late to Kiruna? That's fucked up, it has to make living in Kiruna even worse.

>That's not a Swedish flag I see on that boat
Because Swedes aren't actually cucks, that's just internet fantasy.

I know but your post would have made more sense if the boat had a Swedish flag

Still, nice boat.

Yeah it sucks. The sun sets at like 3 and then (because of no snow) it's pitchblack. Have to wear one of those headtourches just to not stumble and die when I walk home from work.

He said a BOAT with a Swedish flag, not a Swedish flag floating in the ocean. Or is the joke that the boat would sink? I thought the Sweds were good at that sort of thing.

Life is hard in Kiruna

>Triggered amerifat detected

I'm pretty sure that he is making a joke about not being able to see the stealth boat.

>tfw i visited sweden in 2010 and it was really nice except for malmö

how bad has it gotten in 6 years?

Sweden can be fixed, but the longer we leave it the more extreme and painful the treatment will be

America dodged a missile by not electing hilary

That guy thinks Trump is too extreme, so I'd say no.

>cycling in the snow
>when cars and buses are slipping and sliding at you
More white genocide policies I see

Why doesnt Norway or Finland just annex Cuckden already? They even got rid of their army for pete sake.

wise words of wisdom by the distinguished guru of shitting outdoors. How are you so clairvoyant o triple headed blue lobster woman?