How do we keep this from making a comeback?

What do you lads think?
My idea: They're going to frame themselves as the ones 'out of power' now. But what if we reframe it so that Trump is but a large cog in the overall Anti-Globalist machine, where we're still the underdogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first time I ever saw him make that face was the day after 9/11.

by not talking about that cuck.
He blew it, like the rest of the old generation of comedians and (((stars)))

They are out of power, but Trump has only been in power for less than a day and tantrums have already begun.

I know. I can already hear the jew drumbeat.

hell yeah we are still the underdogs.

Have you not noticed, they are ramping up the anti-white rhetoric big time.

No--I think this is important. Rats like this subsist on our not criticizing them from the get-go.

No shit, man. Did you see this?
HAHAHAH
>Created Democracy
>Can't Be Trusted With It :DDDD

It is all over the place, mainstream TV shows are running their mouths in the same way.

Look at this crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

he's not making a comeback because he's part of the media and if there's one thing this election did that was good it was that it exposed the media for the corrupt cum guzzling shit licking cunts that they are. Nobody trusts them anymore. They're marked forever

Everyone is always the underdog fighting the system.

Even when Clinton's win was a "sure thing" they were still the underdogs in their own eyes. Same is true of the other side.

checked

Yeah the joos mane. So obvious now :DD
It's like they're trying to push RACEWAR so Obama has a reason to FEMA murder us all and declare martial law, or to have a bulshivik revolution or something :DD

We won't have to, he's leaving. Right?

Has there ever been a functioning non white Democracy that was based on original ideas created by non whites?

White people literally invented the concept of modern Democracy kek

I disagree--I think there are actually (((people))) pushing the NWO and it's not us.

He's not counterculture anymore.

He's a another mainstream square.

let it happen

if anything they'll kick out all of the SJWs

I hope so. People have short memories.

Is Leibowitz going back to the daily show?

But he will be on Jan. 20, or at least that is how he'll try to portray it? We have to broaden the focus. We have to say now it's about saving Europe, France (picrelated w/ Marion) and liberating Constantinople etc. We have to Reframe the issue to maintain the underdog narrative. It's very beneficial to our cause! We're the jews now :DD

I bet he does. They've definitely got unfunny b-team on the job now. But it's also unfunny because they're mouthpieces for the people in power. That's never funny. We've gotto find a way to culturally redefine the people in power as the (((people))) they really are.

Jesus what a cunt. How do Americans watch this shite?

Stewart is the mainstream square, my dude. Read my post.

Trump is counterculture - he'd remain so until Europe uncucked itself.

That's what we need to make sure Americans understand. Americans by and large ignore the rest of the world. We need to make sure they understand that this is part of the larger struggle of uncucking the western world THE UNKEKENING.

It explains why some Americans are like "why do others care what we elect?"

The USA is the big cheese for the west.