Nigel Farage has expressed interest in being the US ambassador to the European Union

>Nigel Farage has expressed interest in being the US ambassador to the European Union

AMERICA PLS DO IT

THIS WILL BE LITERALLY THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3916422/I-want-Trump-s-ambassador-EU-Nigel-Farage-says-accept-job-Donald-wins-election-s-booked-flight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=awgIc36AJLU
soundcloud.com/spectator1828/nigel-farage-calls-obama-a-creature-and-jokes-about-trump-assaulting-theresa-may
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure he was just memeing, although I bet if he asked Trump, Trump would say yes.

source

I was hoping for something like this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3916422/I-want-Trump-s-ambassador-EU-Nigel-Farage-says-accept-job-Donald-wins-election-s-booked-flight.html

FUNNY ISN'T IT

3:37

youtube.com/watch?v=awgIc36AJLU

Turning back on Nigel is turning back on logic and reasoning. KEK willing this shall happen

this is genuinely hilarious

ugh when will this smug frogface go away

Looks like Britain might jump the queue for some Trade deals. Make Brexit great again

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN, WE NEED TO MEME THIS SHIT INTO REALITY.

This would be a masterstroke. Watching him cuck the whole EU twice would be unbelievable. I didn't even think one man could win this much.

I can't take the memes anymore. I might overdose on memes and enter the realm of kek

t. Mariano Rajoy

This could possibly be the most toxic collision of white masculinity ever. May kek will it.

>nigel fucks the EUs shit up for the UK
>joins america
>does it again
>yfw

That's a great idea! I hope God Emperor Trump wills it.

An untrumpable force, meeting a non-barragable object.
Make the world great again.

So we just make threads about anything now?

I KEKED HARD

PLEASE BECOME REAL

I like pence but I wish Nigel could have been VP. You can see the discomfort on the European establishments faces when he walks up to the mic. They scan the room with their eyes thinking "who will he target today? Could it be me??" If Nigel had any real power, they would run for the hills.

I fucking love it. His power increases further as well and we know he knows the crack with our society and what makes it great -- our Race.

The absolute madman...

Lol please let this happen

>FUNNY ISN'T IT speech is heard every morning in the EU parliament

This is a good timeline.

I'd rather see it as a very clear and functioning political stroke, especially if it comes down to repairing inter-continental relations between US, Russia and the Euro Union countries.

Having a third opinion in a system that's largely ran by banker and economic interests would help keep all sides of the globe (with the exception of Asia) in a better shape as bureacrats from brussels wouldn't be able to run the show just as they pleased.

It's also a better to have a "middle-man" negotiating, because the Union has been in a desperate need of a shakedown in terms of policies, especially concerning the finnish agricultural and monetary question, both which have been buried under a vast degree of red tape and closed doors deals.

Drain the swamp in brussels!

>ruins britain
>runs away

why would i want this faggot in my country

First brexit now this? I can't wait to see what he says to them when he's working for the head honcho

Can't barrage the Farage.

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA

>Drain the swamp

This is a good time to be alive. ((Nobody))) can move in secrecy any longer when we are all connected, and then we can spread info to normies like #wildfire.

YES LADS, THIS IS THE NEW FLIGHT FOR MEME MAGIC!!!

This must happen

Digits state this will happen

Such a glorious fate would be the sign of a most holy life.

Shadilay!

>gets Britain out of the EU
>gets a new job so he can keep going there
So tsun.

if this happens i will be dancing naked on the street. the pure amount of win will just overwhelm me.

>trump says only the best for america
>farage is the best ambassador ever

It must happen

It's happening

This has been my YouTube profile picture for years.

digits confirm this

He wants to kill it from inside.

RARE
A
R
E

what a wonderful week it has been

I love nigel's shit eating grins.

Man, he should be Prime Minister.
Can you get that woman who currently holds the seat out, and put the man in, before fucking 2020?

Yep, Trump already invited May to the WH

Glorious anglosphere incoming once more

KEK WILLS IT!!!

if it were serious I'd lose it

I have screen-capped this

NONONONONO!!!!!!
YOU IDIOTS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
STOP!!!
This will only serve to further the US' globalist kike agenda. You cant do this

No, an American should do it. I like based Nigel but the UK having a monopoly on US-Euro relations is bad for everyone else in Europe.

To wade the shallow waters of the Memenile with Kek by your side... in the land of Kangz...

I want it, I need it.

PLEASE JOIN US NIGEL

hopefully never

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>EUROCRATS HATE HIM

The entire state of Texas approves of Nigel

Listen, England. We've had our differences in the past, and our disagreements, but we're trying our hardest to help you guys fix everything. We need Farage to do it. Please, lend us his spirit.

Let's make the Anglosphere great again!

Nope, Nige needs to continue with UK.

We can't just leave it at #Brexit! We need to gt these Tory fucks out.

Bongs we'd love to have him, but are you sure you want to give him up?

>S..Stop it

>UK
>"White" Ranger
lel

There isn't a lot of research, not to mention were such a small country that digging into our deep seated govermental corruption (especially in terms of banking) is unreal.

The 90's literally drove thousands of people into poverty and debt as our elected president as a "insurance" for entering the EMU and Maastricth treaty signed away the powers of our higher court to give the president the reign to step above the seperation of powers.

The so called "Koivisto Conclave" and it's nature in 1992 was to make sure that finnish law was in compliance to the first stage of the EMU act and this was to be done by deliberately forcing a deep artificial recession into the country and adjusting the law to make it so that the bankers would be saved from the fallout, finnish countrymen paid for this with sweat, blood (suicides were very common) and tears.

I wish i was joking or tinfoiling this, but there are news clips, microfilms, politician statements and a mountain of evidence to support everything.

Near the beginning of the 2000's after euro money began to circulate in finnish society as well, one of our most prominent politician gave a reporter an answer to the question:

"What is our currency?"

"It is the Finnish Mark"

This in turn was even fully confirmed when the documents detailing the conclave was deemed classified indefinitely by presidential order in 2002.

It's a goddamn mess and it's absolutely unbelievable that our people keep electing these lying fucks into office. It's high time we took back this country.

Would Nige still be able to eventually become PM of the UK if he did this? I want him to be PM someday.

aye m8 we are trying to uncuck on a global scale now

Nige said on the radio last night that, if offered, he would be open to the idea. He said 'Trump hates the EU even more than I do'. He was also very very happy that Trump won, happier than when Brexit happened.

soundcloud.com/spectator1828/nigel-farage-calls-obama-a-creature-and-jokes-about-trump-assaulting-theresa-may

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

his duty is done

He will have a greater influence there

Praise KEK

I don't think he wants to run for PM but it would be fucking awesome. He is our gift to you ameribros for voting for Trump, all we ask is that you nuke germany and belgium in return.

>Nigel helps Brexit and fucks up the EU
>Nigel then endorses Trump, and fucks up the EU
>Nigel then becomes ambassador to the US for European Relations, with the sole purpose of fucking up the EU

Jesus christ I'm in the Barenstein universe aren't I?

Isn't he abandoning the UK rather quickly for supposedly being such a nationalist.

UK was suppose to start leaving the EU in october, and not it looks like parliament is going to have the final say if it's going to happen at all.

newfag

>USA
>63% Non-Hispanic White

BASED NIGEL BASED NIGEL BASED NIGEL BASED NIGEL BASED NIGEL BASED NIGEL

Not much he can really do right now that he can't do via a satellite link.

December/January will be when the pressure on Theresa May will be ramped up.

Not that i'd expect you to understand but He literally has no impact on Brexit post vote. We have people dedicated to handling Brexit.

He's already achieved his lifelong ambition of winning the referendum. Now if our politicians fuck up brexit then he's pledged that he will return

I would think rallies to inform people on what going and protests would put a lot of pressure on the politicians.

Seems like the UK right now is going to passively accept de facto EU membership.

Oh please let this happen. The ultimate middle finger to Juncker and his fellow non-elected bureaucrats.

this is acceptable

WAKEY WAKEY

No, he cannot be an American representative.

I love the guy, he needs to fix Britain.

As I said, December/January would be the time for those rallies, and they will be led by Nigel. No point chimping out while people are busy working on what is a huge job.

Nationalist don't leave the country when their ambition is done. They live their life for the country and die there.

Make this happen.
1st speech:
GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>>Nigel Farage has expressed interest in being the US ambassador to the European Union

YES FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE