Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZmZzGxGpSs
twitter.com/errbodyluvscris/status/919979848659021824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the kind of shit Christopher Priest said he fucking despises

This is worse than wikihow art

What did he say?

Why is she being so aggressive? Why can't she simply walk around Wonder Woman?

She’s a zax

What that?

because whoever made that, thinks wonder woman is all about white females only. Basically, if you ever wondered if colored people can be racist, this is your answer.

I can't wait for Thanos army to fuck up Wakanda.

Real shit, I wanted her and Black Widow to have aggressive sex the moment that scene happened.
I want the same thing with Wondy.

>tfw every single one of these pics gives me flashbacks of that time in Hudlin's run that two rando unnamed Dora Milajes put Black Widow in a cast off-panel

Walking around someone, therefore moving out of the way for them, isn't seen as powerful.
Gotta be a bitch and make them move for you.

>thinks wonder woman is all about white females only
Even though WW is Greek and played by an Israeli in the movie.

Only she says that to Widow in the upcoming Black Panther movie.

A Dr Seuss book about these creatures who only walk in one direction and refuse to walk in any other way, around or otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=dZmZzGxGpSs

To be fair it’s really those middle class overcompensating blacks pushing this type of shit. The more normal ones find it as baffling as the rest of us
>twitter.com/errbodyluvscris/status/919979848659021824

wait wtf, he was on the Keepin' It 100 podcast. I thought he was white, he sounded like a young white guy.

nice edit

She's not in the same league as Wonder Woman. She's not even close to being in the same league as Wonder Woman. This picture is saying that she's just playing at being bigger than she is, totally relying on pity (or guilt or common human decency to not resort to violence at every tiniest slight) to not be utterly and completely destroyed.

Is that what the artist was trying to get through?

I honestly would love to see her try to move Wonder Woman.

What a fucking child.

Why are they so insecure? Why do they do this SO much?