Why is she literally the only good thing about these fucking movies?

Why is she literally the only good thing about these fucking movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2oNwxYO2AQ
streamable.com/ijn59
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Superhero who actually wants to save people
>Has the coolest moves and fight scenes
>A decent movie
>Cute badass warrior girl
>Character actually honors the source material
>Was consistently the shining beacon of hope in BvS and JL

It’s amazing how good she is despite Gadot’s shit acting.

Superman's scenes alone made JL better than Wonder Woman.

No one is willing to admit this.

She was the worst thing about her own movie.

>Worst part of her own movie
>Is even worse in Justice League

Jenkins understands the appeal of WW"s character, and Snyder understood enough not to make her look bad, which is more than he gets Superman or Batman

>>Superhero who actually wants to save people
Except Clark was arguing with his Dad since he was a kid up to the tornado scene that he needs to help people.
A lack of desire to save people was NEVER what held Clark back.

Fuck off, Joss!

He acting was fine in all scenes in WW besides the "THIS IS ARES" moment in the stairwell & the early moment on the boat when she explains to Trevor how killing Ares will break his hold over soldiers.

I am. Wonder Woman had a shit, predictable villain (seriously, anyone who didn't see that was ares in his first scene is retarded) with shit dialogue, a boring final fight, Rock & Bulwinkle style villains, and because they gave her a sword they ha to carefully edit every fight scene to avoid showing her actually hit anyone with it. The whole movie was a First Avenger rehash that I NOT made better just because he's pretty.

But he didn't made Superman look bad on any level for rational people who payed attention and making Batman look bad was the entire point and is nessecary to do a redemption arc dumbfuck.

*she's pretty

fawk

Because everyone else seems retarded?
Bats is the world's worst detective. Flash has no friends and is probably autistic, Cyborg is depressed about being a cyborg, and Aquaman is a generic surfer, and Clark only cares about humanity because of his human fleshlight.
The best of a selection of bad is still bad.

>Still defending this shit after Justice Flop

steve's ass> anorexic bitch

It was better because it handled the war a lot more seriously and gravely.
And Ares predictable or not was much more menacing then Skull after his Hugo face was removed.
Pine was just as good as Evans in that first film.

Your lies don't become truths just because the film failed financially.

Hey, Nazi Erond was a pretty good villain. Also, Evans has taken craps with more talent than Pine.

The difference being Wonder Woman actually looks enthusiastic about saving people. Jenkins made sure to convey her drive to the audience.

Superman always looks depressed on the other hand. As if being a superhero is nothing but an annoyance to him.

>Flop
Yeah, that can happen after people sperg out over a CGI lip you can't even see. Maybe people who saw it in ultra HD can tell the difference, but I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't know beforehand.

That’s not Batfleck

Well Agent Smith doesn't want to play him again, I suppose playing a Nazi so over the top loses it's appeal pretty quickly.

He looks like he doesn't want these people to treat him like a god or as a disaster waiting to happen. Would you WANT him to look upbeat and smiling with people literally worshiping him?

>”I-It’s supposed to suck! People just don’t understand!”

The 2 characters are having 2 polar opposite arcs.

>Superman wants to save people but is having trouble dealing with the major non stop criticism and paranoia that comes with it along with concerns that he is causing more harm then good. It's not the saving people that is annoying, it's the potentially hopeless side effects that result from him saving people.
Vs
>Diana starts giddy & enthusiastic isolated in paradise so that she will be shellshocked later when she learns what Clark has known his whole life, that humanity sucks badly all on their own.

Technically, you're right. She's not acting when she is portraying Wonder Woman because she's pretty much a real-life Wonder Woman. She's former Israel special forces and actually killed ISIS members. She's unbelievably friendly and kind to her fans, especially kids. She's a former Miss Universe contestant. She's literally Diana come to life in just about every aspect. She's so perfect for the casting of Wonder Woman that doesn't need to "act" because already a true Wonder Woman.

If he knew it was going to explode he wouldn't have turned back up in shock when it did.
He expected it to slide to a stop against the side of the building or he may not have given it even that much thought, he was focused on Zod likely to make sure he didn't start slaughtering civilians like he promised.

Exploring a Superman who is conflicted and has to grow as a character and a Batman who has lost his way and must be redeemed isn't a valid form of incompetence/suckage.

youtu.be/q2oNwxYO2AQ
He could be happy that he just saved someone's life rather than looking constipated all the time.

>She's former Israel special forces and actually killed ISIS members.
Lmao what? She never killed anyone

>that moment when you realize all the MoS and JL backlash was a worldwide autistic spasm of "not muh."
>BvS was still shit though

He probably was until he saw the horde of people waiting to treat him like Jesus.

You do that when he's growing up and discovering his powers not when he's a grown ass man being an idiot. He didn't even grow, he barely fucking talked in BvS. Did he even talk to Diana in that movie?
And Batman "lost his way" but let the Joker live for reasons unknown seems extra bizarre.

Her performance in these movies is the epitome of "I'M ACTING"

Except shes not all that good to begin with. She's just the least shit thing about this universe, and got lucky with a tolerable movie. Gal is a terrible actress, and Chris Pine carried her movie from start to finish.

That's because this Joker is Jason Todd.

She was the least shit thing until we got Whedon's Superman.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised given how much they've butchered everything about the universe, but no they already stated Harley is an accomplice in Robin's murder, and she only became nutty after meeting the Joker.

ISIS literally wasn't even a thing when she was in service you fag.

Jason becoming a new Joker doesn't mean there wasn't a new Robin later.

>You do that when he's growing up and discovering his powers
Except the entire point was that the was supressing his powers while growing up because be lives in a X-men type world and even further to the entire point was to thrust him into being Superman when be isn't prepared and has no training to contrast him having 12 fucking years of it in the Reeves films so we can actually see him struggle and strive to acomplish good instead of Mary sue his way through every situation resulting in zero tension or imersiveness for the viewer.
And furthermore much of what he is conflicted about in Bvs isn't stuff that he could deal with while in hiding as he wouldn't ever experience the press criticizing him or spreading lies about his conduct until he went public.

>And Batman "lost his way" but let the Joker live for reasons unknown seems extra bizarre.
He lost his way very recently before Bvs, it's perfectly reasonably that the Joker has been jailed that entire time.
Remember Alfred throws the news paper with the branding victim at Bruce and says "new rules sir?" Meaning the branding and presumably the killing is a brand new thing.

Will you people shut the fuck up about that retarded ass theory already?

People don't worship him in any other media, there was no need for them to in the movie.

Snyder killed the character with his Superman = Jesus autism.

Just as soon as it's disproven, but not one second before.

>killed the character
Ha, no.

No.

Joker is Barbara Gordon as a trans man.

Disprove what? Why the fuck would anyone even want that stupid ass twist?

>People don't worship him in any other media, there was no need for them to in the movie.
Some people would in the real world and the entire point here was to put Superman on a realistic earth that would have a vast amount of different reactions to him.

I didn't even think her acting was that bad in Wonder Woman

Because it makes sense for that to be a tryhard imitating Joker, rather than Joker himself.

So where is the original Joker?

Okay no one is denying Leto Joker is trash, but doing this awkward, forced as fuck retcon that doesn't make any fucking sense is fucking stupid user. What? Is Batman THIS fucking stupid to be fooled Jason is The Joker? Is Harley fucking Jason because reasons? It's just as dumb, if not more, as the Arkham Knight twist

As I recall they stated that Joker's DAMAGED tattoo was made in response to Batman kicking his teeth in, which was done because he killed Robin so unless you want to work in some sort of alternate universe or reality Jason in your point makes no sense to their canon.

Let's face it people are right now hoping Aquaman is going to become the Wonder Woman of men in between we get the actual Wonder Woman sequel.

Mera is going to be his Steve Trevor.

Pine was way better than Pine, evans was never a good actor at all, he's just decent enough to make a character with near no range of emotions

>Pine was way better than Pine,

As a big Aquaman fan I'm actually dreading the movie. I hate Momoa, I hate this take on Arthur, and I hate the idea of WB fucking up Black Manta. They should have just played on Momoa's limited strengths and casted him as Lobo instead

Dead maybe.

It's only a retcon if it's actually a retcon. Also, why do you assume Batman is fooled?

Again, there's no reason there couldn't have been another Robin after Jason.

Jason is the dead Robin, Batman bashed in Joker's face because he killed him, Joker tattooed DAMAGED on his forehead because his face was broken. Your reasoning is contradicted by their canon. And the fact that you have to say dead MAYBE means even you don't believe your own shit.

You're a fucking idiot. You sure you don't already work for WB?

>a shit, predictable villain
And what DCEU/MCU movie didn't had a shit predictable villain?Loki was the most predictable villain that I ever saw.
>with shit dialogue
I disagree it was pretty enjoyable, not the forced quip bullshit for once
>a boring final fight
Again by what standards is boring?Because literally every fight from this genre since then was just as boring if not more, Avengers fights like Thor vs Loki made it look like a master piece
>The whole movie was a First Avenger rehash
It was based in the generic war movie, hell both movies look like a rip off of justice league WW2 animated movie

Something something Watchmen.

She's not.

but is Gal into bondage and rope play?

she's an okay actress when she has to portray vague confusion. which is what she was for most of Wonder Woman, so that's well.

Actually I would. I would like him to try to act human, and even more so if people think he's a god. I think he looks more like a god or an unfeeling force of nature when he's standing there or hovering over humans like in those movies. Superman does not look down on us. He walks with us. Talks with us. He wants to earn our trust.

>Some people would in the real world and the entire point here was to put Superman on a realistic earth that would have a vast amount of different reactions to him.
By that rule, there should also be people worshipping Wonderwoman, Aquaman and Flash.

But guess what? Story doesn't work if that happens, so it ends up that Superman and Superman alone is worshipped. And that breaks the metaphor.

There might be, once the general public know they exist. Superman was the first openly public superhero.

Unlike Marvel's females she is not entirely defined by her relationships with men.

Most comic readers don't give a fuck about Sue Storm, Black Widow, Storm, Scarlet Witch, or Jean Grey, they only care about their relationships with male characters. Relationships in which they are portrayed as subordinate or as beta orbiters.

And if they stop being subordinate

was this ever explained?

yea all her hardcore faces crack me up so much
it looks so silly

>Why is she literally the only good thing about these fucking movies?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Shill works hard today
No christmas for you, right guys?

Her solo film is the least Snyderesque of the whole DCEU, that's really it.

Shilling what?

shill threads appear at the same time that warner puts the skeleton on the cover at the JL movie
same time that the shill appear here with these threads

perfectly sums up my feelings. Although I didn't dislike generic surfer boy.

When was the dead Robin named?

Ben affleck batman looks better, acts better, has WAY better action scenes and has way more wight to his character. Batfleck will always be the best characters in these shitty movies and the reason why people pretend WW is the best because she's a pandering verison of the character. Like what marvel does with their movie counterparts.

Superman would have been better than her if they didn't focus so much on the dark side of being a hero.

Lynda was so hot.

Because Batman and Superman aren't characters.

She's almost as bad as Steppenwolf

streamable.com/ijn59

kill yourself faggot

Batfleck is the fucking worst Batman yet though

>She's unbelievably friendly and kind to her fans

She better be when charging $175 for a photo

And another $175 for an autograph
And another $175 for a photo with Cavill ($350 split)

I like Wondie, and now more people like Wondie, so everything is fine

>Cavill or anyone else hugs fans
>*crickets chirping*

>Gal Gadot hugs fans
>International headlines (no joke)

I wonder who's behind this

I want a hug from Linda Carter, how much for that?

a couple of innocent tears from a child

How is he worse than Bale? Or fucking Kilmer and coolney? The shittiest thing about him was the Martha shit and even then it wasn't as retarded as Bale Batman refusing to kill only to kill all the ninjas five seconds later in Batman begins.

Fuck you Kilmer was awesome

She is until she opens her mouth.

No, he say she WAS acting, and she was. She was acting really bad, but still, acting.

Best Batman, keaton only other good.
He was pretty shit in Josh League, but that's because he's fat, depressed, and had bad material.

He wasn't bad at acting (for the most part). The character turned into shit though.

That's what plebs don't understand. They always lump up characterization with acting. Einsenberg's acting was good, but the characterization was terrible. Gal Gadot is shit, but the characterization is mostly good.

I'm glad we agree.

You can say that again