Spiderman 2018

Thoughts on the new Spiderman movie? (Holiday 2018)

youtube.com/watch?v=6yPsDcKeXQ4

First mainstream animated movie for Spiderman, but it's not even Peter Parker.

Ready for your dose of Progressivism, racist white people?

I want to bunch him in his ugly fat nose. Fuck marvel trying to shove these shit characters down our throats. I cant wait for it to fucking bomb

Artstyle looks really nice, I like the low frame rate and the use of colors, it's actually pretty experimental for a mainstream cgi movie.

I could care less about Miles, I just wanna see it for the pretty colors, basically.

I think it looks decent, based on the trailer.
It's Spider-Verse so there's probably going to be at least one alternate universe Peter.

It looks fun, why are you bitching that he's not white?

The style of models look really similar to the Disney Infinity statues.

>LOL sjws are so stupid and paranoid for assuming that this black character is unpopular because of racism
>also GOD I hate black people

I don't like Miles but do you really want a 4th version of Peter to hit screens? Especially when Tom's doing his right now? Wtf else could they have done more this

He's obviously making a joke that suddenly millions of racist "white people" who say "i'm a spiderman fan and don't hate black people. But I hate this because Spiderman is a black", that pop up whenever a movie like this comes up.

This game looks like fucking Fortnite from Unreal Engine

fuck off Sup Forums

Are Lord and Miller still involved with this?

I hope they fix the story at least.
Also, they pretty much copied the unmask/introduction scene from TFA? Is that how Disney will introduce poc from now on?

Only if it's Miguel O'harra

Nigga they're doing Spiderverse, he's absolutely going to be in this

Spidey is supposed to be a kid out of his element in this storyline, a 30 something police officer from the future isn't exactly relatable to teenagers

When I saw the trailer, I just thought "how the fuck did this even get made?". Who's the audience?

-Which is why he's going to have a side role isn't of being the MC

What are you on about? When was the last movie that changed the mc to a black guy?
OP just wanted to complain

>I like the low frame rate
i hate it, this is one of the movies that NEED a high framerate, to properly show the flying and acrobatic scenes in its full effect.

yeah they wrote and produced it

I'm pretty sure the two of them debuted it in Brazil

Maybe, just maybe, framerate is something that can change between scenes and has done so for decades

I fucking hated homecoming so yes, i wouldve preferred that. Or atleast have spider man 2099, thats actually an interesting setting and not a character whos only personality is being spiderman but black.

Maybe, just maybe, you should watch the trailer and see that the framerate stays consistent low for every single scene?

>Nigga they're doing Spiderverse
Lol they aren't

This is a Miles flick

Why is it that black kids love Spiderman so much?

>spider man 2099, thats actually an interesting setting
Cyber Punk has been dead since the 90's

>Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse

>How many of us are there
clearly foreshadowing more than just two spiders

is funny and black people love roasting people.

It was a REALLY good trailer.

I hope to God Sony Animation doesn't pull a Sony Animation or Sony Pictures doesn't pull a Sony Pictures...

...Yeah it's gonna be shit, fuck

Because they don't trust the cops to protect them so they trust Spiderman.

Well it can only help Miles I suppose, but I still don't give a rats ass about him at the moment. Don't have much faith in Sony either

>Ready for your dose of Progressivism, racist white people?
Miles has been a mainstream character since 2011. Stop race-baiting, queer.

>Dude just because it's called Star Wars: The Last Jedi doesn't mean that it's a Star Wars movie

He's not a great character

That being said? I think this concept could work

>First mainstream animated movie for Spiderman, but it's not even Peter Parker.

Honestly, Peter is kind of tired at this point. Even when it is Peter they're just driving him in some new direction these days because everyone wants to write THEIR Spiderman.

>Cyber Punk has been dead since the 90's
Because modern writers are retards and have shit taste that cant appreciate it. They couldve gotten someone who liked it and the movie couldve revived it.

>Just cuck my series up

Not much to say. I like the visual style of the movie, but the trailer gives me next to nothing to work on. Prowler will be involved somehow. But outside of that it's more of a music video than a trailer.

The movie is literally called "Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse" you mongoloid.

Because Spider-Man is incredibly identifiable, I mean:

•He’s extremely poor.

•Has a terrible relationship with the police despite doing nothing wrong.

•Constantly gets bullied in school.

•Has to constantly choose between what’s right and what’s easy.

The audience is the urban market, of course! You know, the 13% of the population who are black. Always a great profit maker they are, especially for animated superhero cartoons!

At the end of the trailer you can see glimpses of multiple spider symbols possibly foreshadowing who will be involved in the film.

And this specific one looks strangely familiar... Is it possible that we might see the return of our boy Tobey Maguire?

Cause if it is, then it’s Pizza Time.

>You know, the 13% of the population who are black. Always a great profit maker they are
You say that as a dig but the actually are

>Spiderverse
Is Slott gonna get royalties from this? Because if yes, I feel obligated to hate this movie.

>spidey can't into 24@2k

Yeah like the proud family and chapelle show were profitable go back to tumblr sjw scum

>Miles

Nah I'm good

I didn't say he was great, I said he was mainstream.

>low framerate
>going to make people puke
>low framerate
>literal unwatchable mess made for a console
>low framerate

I hope it bombs just as a reminder to Bendis that his OCs are shit,

>I like the low frame rate
it looks like it's trying to do some kind of stop motion thing, but just comes across as janky

This actually looks really cool. There were some great shots in the trailer. Now just give Miles a personality, and I'll give this movie a 10/10.

chill, Peter's in it.

looks like a low cost december release to compete against aquaman. I bet it profits.

is that trayvon

>>>>>>>MJ
I'm still mad

I like that it's its own thing outside of the MCU and that Venom movie.

Man Sup Forums sucks so much now thanks to the influx of fags from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Why don't you people stay in your containment areas?

>blacks
>doing nothing wrong