So this happened today

So this happened today.

>spend all day defending Trump against a horde of SJW's in the office
>everyone literally hates me
>alone.jpg
>after the break I get invited by a board of directors member
>50 year old female
>im sweating at this moment
>she says people like me give her hope there's still intelligent life on earth and tells me not to mention this to anyone
>mfw Im being promoted to Sales Manager
>Im the boss to all the cucks that attacked me for defending Trump
>it's already getting better and I dont even live in the USA
>feelsgood.jpg

If true well done lad.

>things that never happened

Moving to bigger office and getting business cards tomorrow. If you explain me how to reach this topic to link it with new one, Ill provide pics.

>Croatia
>relevant at all

Dunno if true but congrats bro. Also if you can, I'd reccommend getting a bigger MAGA Lion poster to put in there and intimidate all your libtard subordinates

You tired of winning yet, user-kun?

Got this one so far.

Nicely done brate

Great Again, Croatbro.

Sure bud, we believe you. Congrats on your sales manager position and milf boss. What anime are you currently watching?

Sure bud, we believe you. Congrats on your sales manager position and milf boss. What anime are you currently watching?

>windows 10

LMAO

for real though, do a good job as sales manager

>talking politics in the work place.

No manners

wow great

>sales manager
congratulations, you just got promoted from amoeba to subhuman

Thanks all. As I said, tomorrow I can take pics of my new office and business cards to prove.

Also, whenever someone gets a promotion, the colleagues write a message and leave it on the table.
Cant wait to see these cucks congratulate me with hatred in their hearts. I know how it feels to be a jew now.

Hahaha congratulations!

This is a 300 people company, its not like being a manager in a shoe store. Company car, new laptop and phone, and 30 people under you. And im still in my twenties.

Well done friend.
make good deals and lots of money.

This. How much pathetic can you get than lying in an anime cartoon imageboard.

ok then that's better.

you're still a dirty croat, though...

Yeah, I'm sure nobody has ever lied on Sup Forums. Hahaha. No way, nobody ever did that, that's too pathetic bro haha.