What is his mental disorder?

What is his mental disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends on the story, user. Sometimes, it's a serious issue, and sometimes it's retardation.

>retardation
>not a serious issue
It's the cancer that's killing Sup Forums.

Hes aware of the narrative and the role hes supposed to play. In all honesty hes just a really good actor.

He's a type of bipolar.

He doesn't have any. He's well-adjusted

His neurochemistry was redesigned by Jackson pollock

It's just an act.

Nervous breakdown

>what is the joke

Nice job bud, I'm just taking a jab at how sometimes you'll get good Joker stories like The Killing Joke that treat his character nicely and other times you get shit like The Batman Who Laughs or DITF

Barbatos disorder

>The Batman Who Laughs
Damn that was such a huge pile of shit.

All of them.

Evil

does he actually have a disorder. or does he knowingly play the role of chaos to fuck with Bats sense of order

it's entirely possible he's a high functioning genius who suppresses his empathy or guilt by dedicating his existence to that role

He shouldn't even go to Arkham. because aside from being "wacky". he seems fully aware of how things work and what his actions mean because he obviously manipulates them intentionally.

that would indicate sanity

Super sanity.

Anti-social personality disorder.

No empathy, no concern for others' rights, no regard for societal norms.

>suppresses his empathy or guilt by dedicating his existence to that role
just because someone can make elaborate plans and is aware of what they're doing doesn't mean that they're sane

sanity is based on your understanding of how the world works
an insane person fully believes that something works in a way that it really doesn't and therefore cannot function properly in society as a result

if Joker was not sane, his plans would fall apart when things didn't do what he expected them to.
having full comprehension of the world and it's functions precludes insanity because obviously your mind is functioning properly

if antisocial behavior or lack of empathy were an insanity plea. nobody would be in prison

They should make him some supernatural entity and give us a reason why he wasn't shot and killed by a cop or whoever.
Joker is the most retarded shit DC has ever made. His fans are the worst retards.

I like to imagine that he suffers from the 'Truman show delusion'.

Nobody gets his jokes.

Momfreakosis

I like the idea that he suffers from a chemical or neurological disorder, as opposed to a mental illness

He's ENTP

His haters are worse.

twisted fucking psychopath

No they're not. And saying he is a shit character doesn't make you a hater because he really is a shit character.

Not even kidding. Also known as writersjackingoffitis

He's a boring tryhard attention whore.

Being edgy.

lack of batrape

He doesn't have one, he's a criminal mastermind who knows pretending to be insane gets him off the hook every time.

Closeted homosexuality coupled with a bad case of oneitis.

no one really laughs at his jokes

rape trauma

underrated post desu

zoom is a sociopath
joker is a psychopath

He is batty

Joker seems to suffer from a manic state of depression with delusions of granduer and likely an antisocial personality disorder as well. I would put him on either Lithium or a combination of Depakote and Seroquel.

he's addicted to chemicals

I'd argue it's malignant narcissism or at least a fictionalized version of it,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

Notrapeditis

Complete lack of empathy.

Imagine seeing a person eating in the cafeteria alone while all other classmates avoid him or not let him sit next to them.

Of course any sane person would come up to that guy and give him a hand, sit with him, talk with him.

But not a person like Joker.

unironically autism

Nothing, he is faking it. Harley even mentions that if anything Joker is Super Sane.
Gets dipped in Lazerus pit, supposed to drive people crazy... only makes Joker remorseful and sane for a while...
Joker knows he is just a punchline

Psychopathic
Sadomasochism
Narcissism
Machaivellianism
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(Batman triggered)
Bipolar tendencies.
Compulsive Lying.
That's just a basic diagnosis from the comics I've read, ignoring Arkham Asylum, where they seem to suggest that he hallucinates, which i haven't found any canon sources for yet. He lies so profusely, you can't take just his word for it when he talks about voices in his head, he might be speaking metaphorically for dramatic effect.
It's very clear he is a very sick and disturbed man, who needs compassion and years of progressive therapeutic treatment.

truth

Batman has a demon that watches over him, so Joker the be a demon that managed to best Batbartos and is now trying to kill his son to end their blood line so he can become a ruler in Hell.

He's not crazy at all. I mean maybe he's just a straight psychopath, but he's fully cognizant of the difference between right and wrong, he just doesnt care. He chooses to break the law in fun, comedic, and spectacular ways for attention and fame. He's a showman that puts on the "I'm crazy" act to get out of consequences for himself.

He's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor

Doesn't your example imply that everybody in that cafeteria is also The Joker?

He's actually Nyarlathotep on vacation.

The "joker" is a virus that is sentient, similar to a symbiote. It effects people in similar ways but the xore personality does change it some (the reason joker acts and looks different and seems to recover from death time and time again) it infects a host and overwrites memories and personality to a large degree , as well as the the white skin and green hair. The Virus itself has been around for a very long time, it is theorized when hawk man and their Thangarian ship landed the Virus was on the hull of the ship and began infecting people and mutating.

He's an idea

I thought D.C. was moving the Joker to be a god of chaos that went from host to host?
I still hate that consept.

I came here to post this. Based Moz explains it all. A real mutant, born to soon. The prototype 21st century man.

Yes we need more Morrison nonsense, it will be funny when he clashes with Bendis.

I've been reading Dr.Phils Life Code
and in the book he describes BAITERs, or people that are
Backstabbers
Abusers
Impostors
Takers
Exploiters
Reckless
and he discusses the Evil 8 signs you can look for to identify them, and the Nefarious 15 methods they use to take advantage of you

either way, the whole point of this as he says in the book isn't WHY they do these things, the point is they ARE doing these things for a variety of different reasons, it could be mental instability, it could be drug addiction, could be modeling from their parents, they could just be jerks for no good reason. But the games they play and their tool box are always the same

so to get to your point, it doesn't make one lick of difference what his problem is, you just need to be aware that bad so you can protect yourself

>Of course any sane person would come up to that guy and give him a hand, sit with him, talk with him.
Sorry, but that's complete and utter bullshit. There's nothing more "sane" than mindlessly conforming to social norms.

none

It's a clear case of hysteria. Nothing that being raped by Batman once can't cure.

Gordon please!

I was waiting for it. You magnificient bastard.

This meme was never funny

He's all messed up, you know?

So whats your solution for the Batman Who Laughs, Commish.

That's the definition of a psycopath.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism
not as narcissistic as should be to fit in the diagnosis.

I guess that would make him actually insane in The Dark Knight.

Didn't Scott Snyder play with that idea during Endgame?

t. Batman

antisocial personality disorder.