Uhm....well that was...watchable. I liked the jokes and the parts with Wonder Woman

Uhm....well that was...watchable. I liked the jokes and the parts with Wonder Woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/interview-actor-holt-mccallany-getting-beat-batman-justice-league-and-season-2
slashfilm.com/justice-league-opening-credits-song-joss-whedon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly this made me want to see an aquaman movie because those underwater parts were cool and I can get behind angry 24/7 aquaman. The jokes were okay but they felt to me a lot like they were only there because jokes are made in avengers. Flash seemed kinda...eh untill the end too. Would've like him to start there, but really this is the fault of rushing out a movie to "compete". No real complaints about WW that aren't just the people who wrote the scripts don't really know what they're doing

I hated the Snyder movies with a passion. I can't even remember what happened in JL.

I honestly want to see what a full Snyder version would have been out of morbid curiosity now. Its a weird feeling. Why would you ever start a movie out like this. Seriously.

God I fucking hate WB and Snyder. Fuck them all to hell.

What's wrong with that start?
There is nothing fucking wrong with a adaption of Superman that struggles to reconcile the good & bad parts of humanity.

Loved the part with him shaking the fireman's hand.

Haven't seen it yet but from the leaks I have see...
> I like Steppenwolf more then most people.
> I liked them showing off the Amazon's team work to keep the box out of his hands.
> Underwater scenes are cool for sure altho I am curious how they will have the Atlantians talk to each other as Mera had to open a air pocket to talk to Arthur.

This Aquaman fucking sucks. Don't encourage them.

I don't have issues with mamoa, if anyone needs a recast its fucking flash and cyborg because I straight up forgot he was even in the movie

Bruh, look at this dood

>Underwater scenes are cool for sure altho I am curious how they will have the Atlantians talk to each other as Mera had to open a air pocket to talk to Arthur.
This is what I'm worried about with the Aquaman movie. You CAN hear underwater grunts and stuff but it's odd that no one speaks underwater. It was cool that she opened up a pocket of air, which is something that I've always wanted to see in a live-action movie, but if they're going to do that EVERY fucking time someone needs to talk to someone else underwater, I'm going to be very disappointed.

I fucking hate Cavill's expressions as Superman. They look fucking comedic.

His lip looks so dumb

I wish they had stuck with 2 parts. And made a mind-controlled Supes the villain in Part 1. Then Darkseid for Part 2. But they pussied out

>But they pussied out
Stupid Warner! they better be working in the Snyder 4 hour super-cut

>can't stop his arm gun because it's "registering him as a threat"
>literally the only time it does that ever just so it makes it seem like supes didn't shit all over them unprovoked
this movie was dumb

>And made a mind-controlled Supes the villain in Part 1

Yes clearly this version of Superman has been too kind-hearted or heroic so far, what we need is him as an outright villain.

Oh, but I'm sure the NEXT Snyderman movie will have him as a hero! Just keep peddling that lie over and over again.

What a shit movie

It's done too little too late. That should have been explore in the previous movies.

My "ideal" movies would be to split up BvS into two movies. 1 movie be Superman meeting Batman, it'll be about what it means to be mortal. Meanwhile the 2nd movie will have Superman meet Wonder Woman and that's where you have Clark learning what it's like to be a Super Man.

>I fucking hate Cavill's expressions as Superman. They look fucking comedic.
I'm pretty sure that's because of the silly de-mustache CG.

oh no no no no.

>This cost $25 million
Jeez...

I am more mezmerised by him constantly clenching his teeth.

>Uhm....
>...
You have to go back.

That was more of a Blue Beetle(Jaime) thing to do, with Cyborg it felt really awkward.

I didn't mind the flash too much because it gave us that save just one scene which was pretty good.

It really wasn't that bad.

Is it worth watching if I'm channel surfing and the remote gets stuck on a channel playing it?

But the first pic is Zod

found the normie

From what I can see, anons who shit on the movie and Snyder, (both not entirely unjustified) mostly have problems with Whedon scenes and input.
This Superman scene is Whedon.
The following with Batman and the thief (which is retarded on many levels) is Whedon. The music for the montage scene is Whedon. And so on..

Because he doesn't hate,because he's not shilling for it, or both?

Sure. It's not fucking terrible like BvS or MoS

I like that they added color to Superman and that him and Batman had their themes, but the movie sucked balls.

Oh come on, he was fucking Lobo instead of Aquaman and did nothing in the whole movie, they could have not put him in at all and nothing would have changed.

I'm sure he will round out to a more aquaman like personality in his solo film.
Whens that come out anyway? March or something?

Yeah, Aquaman is irrelevant. WW was at least needed to somehow get Cyborg to come onboard and he's the one with the box. Really, the plot could be further streamlined to just
1. batman gets the box
2. call Lois
3. revive superman
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

BvS and MoS at least had good soundtracks. Justice League has nothing special about it.

Don't be a fool.

Snyder wanted evil Superman, WB saod that his cut was "unwatchable". He would have been WORSE, he alwaus somehiw finds a way.

He's probably just another snyderfag who still won't give up on the release of a JL Snyder Cut.

Think that original cut will ever get released or at least leaked? Even if it's bad I'm really curious about it.

Yes Snyder wanted evil mind controlled Superman in black, what of it.
We are judging this movie that was released, and the shit parts are mostly Whedon.
You might say that, because I think the movies are getting progressively worse.
I never liked Snyder movie until MOS.
While I enjoyed MOS greatly, you can see there was a lot of WB meddling with BvS, and JL is just beyond description in this department.
I still liked it but it's rather weak.

I'm just saying you can trash Snyder all you want but trash him for his faults, not Whedon's.

Why? Why was it so expensive? It makes no sense! It's not even good cg! Everyone noticed. Fucking cg tarkin was better and he was an entire dead guy. What the actual fuck WB?

>While I enjoyed MOS greatly
Defend the tornado scene, I dare you.

How much longer will we have to put up with this?

Oh wow a poorly thought out scene that serves a character development, unheard of. Doesn't happen in every movie ever.
I should probably throw a fit and REEE in the theatre.

>I should probably throw a fit and REEE in the theatre.
Yeah, because that's what I did. People who dislike Man of Steel are crazy and make fools of themselves in public. I'm silly!

>a poorly thought out scene that serves a character development IN THE WRONG DIRECTION
Yes, I think that's a pretty big thing to complain about. But hey, what do I know, seeing as how to Snyderfags, his movies are too deep for me.

Last I checked, character development scenes are supposed to not make the characters involved look stupid.

People who post dumb provocative memes and demand that others defend every last one scene in a movie they enjoyed are fools, yes.

>defend every last one scene
No, just the important scenes that has huge impacts on the characters.

You are free to enjoy what you want. Just as how others are free to mock you for it.
>'just turn your brain off, brah'

That pic is stupid.
"NOOOO" would imply there was emotion in that line.

It doesn't need defending, there is nothing wrong with it conceptually.
Pa sacrifices himself not just for Clark but for the greater good as he believes society will crumble if godly powerful aliens are revealed to exist.
He did not go to save the dog, he went so that Clark would stay with Martha & the girl which takes priority.
Execution wise it has problems, it's way too long & drawn out. Clark should have got Martha & the girl to the underpass at the same time that Pa got to his feet outside the car, as it is it seems like Clark is standing around doing nothing for too long.
Pa should have waved him off and Clark hesitate only for a split second and then Pa is immediately swept away.

But that is the entire point, it's what solidified his seclusion from public life, discovering Jor-el is what would have brought him out of it, that was simply fast tracked by Zod's warning.

I honestly liked it. Not great but still pretty enjoyable.

They had to retcon MoS and BvS because Superman is a completely different character in Justice League.

>I liked the jokes and the parts with Wonder Woman.

Thanks for telling us you're fucking stupid

Because the reshoots were during caville's other movie. That stash was contractually obligated to stay on.

THIS FEATURE PRESENTATION WAS ALSO VISIBLE TO MY HUMAN EYES AS WELL

I PARTICULARLY ENJOYED THE SCENES WHICH I FOUND ENJOYABLE

DISCUSS

It was...there. Wonder Woman sucked as usual though. it's just that she didn't suck as bad as the rest.

Superman was finally good though, so was Mera

You have no clue what was Whedon and what was Snyder. Whedon probably improved it drastically.

>Pa sacrifices himself not just for Clark but for the greater good as he believes society will crumble if godly powerful aliens are revealed to exist.
>He did not go to save the dog, he went so that Clark would stay with Martha & the girl which takes priority.
no, he literally just went to save the dog. Quit trying to lump a bunch of shit in that wasn't in the movie.

Because he liked the best parts of a shitty film?

Tell us how amazing Steppenwolf was.

top kek

I liked the “Booyah” at the end from Cyborg.

I only mentioned the scenes that are 100% Whedon and that I notice people bitching about for various reasons, AND are within the first minutes of the movie.
Opening scene with bizarro face is Whedon, because it was made as part of reshoots.
Now i don't have a problem with it at all (but I don't think it was necessary), but people cry that this bad CGI ruins the movie for them.
Batman/burglar scene is Whedon mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/interview-actor-holt-mccallany-getting-beat-batman-justice-league-and-season-2
It is a cool scene, no doubt, but in case you are wondering why he left the thief alone afterwards, or why the parademon self destructed leaving a motherbox mural made of his guts, Josh is your guy.
Montage scene
slashfilm.com/justice-league-opening-credits-song-joss-whedon/
The montage was't that good by itself, that's true. But the bad cover is Whedon.

Since no one want's to be convinced or even discuss, no point in continuing.

Honestly my feeling is almost all of the movie is Whedon at this point, although it's not the movie he would have made from scratch. He was trying to re-purpose things, and was building a different narrative. Granted he didn't have much time.
Whedon did make the Superman himself more enjoyable to most viewers, that is absolutely true, since he reshot almost all his scenes, but at the same time those scenes suffer from other problems.
I just came to see a movie and I liked it despite the problems, but I would be more interested in the "unwatchable" Snyder version.

The jokes alone are one of the most retarded parts
And Wonder Woman sucks