How was this comic?

Is it free from politics and is the art good on every page? Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faIj4ABFEtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

It good.

No SJW stuff?

No, they even edited out a trump joke.

I enjoyed the issue quite a bit, enough to buy it even.

Nah, not that I can remember. It was just about super hero continuity and it's logical emotional effects.

I just didn't like very much Doom, he was too "villainous". I like him more as a hero.

Not only is it good but it's hinting at the F4's return (inevitable thanks to the movie rights coming back) and Doom starting to act like a dick.

ALL HAIL THE CEBULSKI DYNASTY

just avoid the recap made by land and you are good to go

Why?

because is land

Because Land.

Very slightly, just some PoC women ubiquitously standing out in the background but aside of that none at all.

were said WoC trying to get BRICKED?

Daddy like
youtube.com/watch?v=faIj4ABFEtk

we need the world’s greatest comic magazine back

It was great.

>Posting a disgusting e-celeb

It is, also guess what, Doom is Doom again

It was really good. It felt like i was reading old marvel again. Pre-marvel now era.

it's going back to the F4 status quo

Zdarsky can write the characters, the question is if he can write the exploration and cosmic elements

One of them was.

>CEBULSKI DYNASTY
It's the Yoshida Shogunate, pleb.

He was more Doom than Bendis Doom, but still showed evidence of post-Secret Wars changes (in character, not just the Iron Doom armor)

Yeah, instead of acting like a completely different character like under Bendis, he acted more like Doom actually trying to be a good person.

It was comfy.

Jesus Christ I hate this board. Why does that matter more than it being good?

Not him, but it does matter. It’s not a good idea of giving them money and supporting a series if there is a risk it’s about to become vile trash like a lot of those books that just got canned.

It's part of being good. A lack of hamfisted soapboxing means it's unlikely to weigh the series down in the future.

Maybe you haven't been reading Marvel comics the past few years? In that case you're very lucky.

That's a valid point, but you could just read it the storytime like everyone else

>art good on every page
I'll give you that except Sue on the last page is Liefeld Cap tier

No just a fun book about Ben and Johnny, it the most sell marvel book last month i wonder why?