Saudi Arabia cancels $266bn in projects

Saudi Arabia’s governing economic body called the Council of Economic and Development
Affairs (CEDA) has cancelled $266.7 billion
in projects, the Saudi Press Agency said.

rt.com/business/366015-saudi-arabia-scraps-projects/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/366015-saudi-arabia-scraps-projects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well well well

hillary fucked up alot

more proof that they were colluding with hillary and needed her cooperation in their fucking plans

And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually...
Tough days ahead for the sand people.

LOL

im guessing those were related to money launder and the clintons?

or maybe human trafficking? with these fucking fucks who knows, hope they rot in hell soon

Lololololololololol

So this is the power of memes

The sand peoples empires center is crumbling

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

I've seen abandoned super cars
Fucking sand niggers
So fucking rich

Fuck them. Fuck Obama, Hilary and the DNC.

They were probably going to sell children to Hilary for more pizza parties.

>hope they rot in hell soon
oh they will. theres a shitstorm a brewing and we'll all need to baton the hatches

nice

This is only the start, that crooked cunt made decades of deals with evil from around the world

A lot of pissed off people at Hillary right now, I could just imagine what poor Soros is going through, that poor guy.

Totally not suspicious

Something about tax cheats fleeing the country when the government wanted to get their asses.

They all have such derpy faces.

Generation after generation of marrying your 1st cousin does that, it'll take a while of marrying non-relatives to fix it I guess.

Hopefully the whole country implodes.

It's gonna be comfy watching USA and Russia rekt dunecoons

Of course they'd scrap projects- they're looking at american 'foreign aid' and thinking they can't count on that.

What's Iran's stance with Saudi?

Oil prices just aren't high enough for them to sustain their opulent lifestyle

KSA needs to burn, all those filthy, ugly sand rats should suffer.

We just can't stop winning

I just realized that when Nostradamus predicted that the Eagle and the Bear will rise against the Dragon and the Snake, it might actually point to some form of hostility in between USA-Russia vs China-Saudi Arabia?

Hey Dumbass, read the fucking article, it's about the fall of oil prices not the loss of Clinton.

>They're still funding the construction of 1,200 mosques in Fracne

Isn't the bear allies with the dragon and the eagle now?

Nostradamus is fairy tales my man

GOOD

no one wants these arab scumbags anymore

As an Arab
Good those billions would've went to waste for luxury buildings instead of building high class universities and institutions

>implying this wasn't part of his master plan

Maybe when you get your head out of the sand you might realize that the fall of oil prices will not cause $266.7b worth of project to be cancelled at once.

As a chink myself, I can tell you to never truly trust a chink politician.

Kek

lol. KSA = Wahhabist sunni extremists.. Iran = Shia extremists (that tried many many years ago to kill the Sultan of the Ottoman empire by arming a bunch of angry Turk rape children).

What do you think the relationship is?

Then the nuclear deal with Iran should probably go through.

Ayatollah Drumpf is a Shia plant and must be stopped. Takbir.

Saudi Arabia is a scum hole that should be wiped off the face of the Earth, all your Western jihadist attacks can be tracked back to them.

Iran (scummy) is the lesser of the two evils imo.

I wonder what's going to happen to the Clinton Foundation's foreign donations now.

That's why. Let the sand nigger nuke the sand nigger. We won't get Mojave Wasteland, but at least the middle east will be cleansed.

Saudi Arabia has at least one working nuclear missile, it bought it from Pakistan about 2 years ago. The world didn't even complain lol. I've noticed my country (since before Trump got in) has been turning up the anti Saudi rhetoric with the weapons we sell them, they've been using old cluster bombs of ours (which are now outlawed). I can see KSA suffering from an internal war soon because of the shit against Yemen.

>>rise against the Dragon and the Snake

> Snake
>not Mexico

Wew lad. Russia and China have to at least tolerate each other. They'll never fight

I love being white. You can't put a fucking dollar amount on how good it feels.

mexico is the Bean

Ancient Egyptian frog god > Sandpeople moon god

Their economy collapses just in time for the western world to wake up and reject rapefugees. Like pottery.

What are the chances of their paki-insured nuke work as intended?

Can't say for sure. Chinese politicians have skins thinner than your foreskin. The frictions from recent disagreements will only grow and fucking up even their bestie Putin economically is in their list of goals.

is it supposed to be like that?

I wonder how many of her donations will instead go to hitmen.
She fucked up and pissed off a lot of rich people

>What are the chances of their paki-insured nuke work as intended?
I don't know, the Pakis need theirs to work because India has nukes pointed at them. I'm hoping they gave them a dud bomb.

Saudis on suicide bomb watch

Money really can't buy taste, Saudis are so fucking tacky, just like the other Gulf states. Too much money, no class or taste.

every building in that picture looks like shit

It's hard to build straight when your coworkers are exploding around you

What if this is their closet to hide their homosexual tendencies?

Nah they don't hide it, they just fuck little boys and call it a day

its supposed to look like a WTC tower just starting to collapse

>rt.com/business/366015-saudi-arabia-scraps-projects/

Nothing could bring me more pleasure than seeing these sandniggers back in their camels.
I can't wait for us to be free from oil and seeing them all collapse.

the master plan changed.

they're going to crash our market with no survivors.

It's the only reason the stock market didnt crash when trump won.

>back in their camels

not sure if that was a typo, it still works

They can't, plus others will jump in and buy if they sell. It would have been factored in by now, the market never sleeps my friend.

This whole photo is cancer to me.

Hillary supporter here

I'm kinda happy trump won now

Yeah. We told you she was bad news tbqhwy famm.

luving ur digitz lad.

Checked.

when will China implode?

Their economy is slowing down, their wealth inequality is stark and their debt levels are eye-watering.

and all Xi cares is about ridding his political opponents of corruption instead of implementing reforms or establishing a rule of law system.

Do the Saudis not realize we can dick-dog far harder and longer than they ever can? We can weather the storm, our markets will dip but recover. Meanwhile we no longer trade with them and their welfare state crashes and the country dissolves into a bloody civil war the likes of which have never been seen before.

amazingly, I believe you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED TURBO MUSLIMS

Before I die someday, I pray we attack Saudi Arabia and devestate it.

This right here. Look at the relations, both current and historical, and all you gooks hate one another.
Russia and China are frienemies at best and if given the chance either would like to settle old scores or seize territory. Learn your history.

When the population's degeneracy reaches the tipping point, there will be pockets of revolt around the country. If we've seen what China did to non-compliant populace, hopefully by then, the entire world will be interventioning the fuck out of China.

The people are angry, but they're not showing it yet.

Best timeline, lads

Don't know if you've heard the phrase "nigger rich" but it means when one didn't have money and comes into a huge sum at once and they quickly go on to spend it frivolously.

This is Arabs to a fucking T.

Sadly, I'm a pure blooded chink and I went out of China to work abroad because of the path China is taking. Vietnam is not my permanent stop and I'm gonna pursue American Citizenship in the future. I want to be the one pointing the gun at China and not get shot and thrown into a ditch because Xi wants to make examples out of dissidents.