Ndlozi hopes blacks won’t ‘have to slaughter whites’

The EFF spokesperson says they aren’t calling for white genocide, but if people think blacks will continue to live in landlessness, then ‘slaughter will happen’.

citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1338822/ndlozi-hopes-blacks-wont-slaughter-whites/

“We are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now … The rightful owners of the land are black people. No white person is a rightful owner of the land here in SA and the whole of the African continent‚” said the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) Julius Malema.

“We will not chase white people to the sea. We will give them [a] portion. We will share the land piece by piece. And you can’t own bigger than us … you are a visitor. Visitors must behave. They must know that the land belongs to people of South Africa … indigenous people of South Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
youtube.com/watch?v=FYoHWFoE9Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people living in SA?

well I guess they deserve it

This is just disgusting.

I am ready and I welcome their challenge.

yet it's whites who are the racists

Why are you still there? Come home.

I have no problem with this. Africa is for the blacks, of course they should receive preferential treatment in their own homelands.
My problem is in forgoing this fundamental wisdom in white countries.

Yet leftists try to deny white genocide in South Africa.

South Africa was only good because of the white people. Just like Hong Kong

pretty sure most of SA was virtually terra nullius when whitey got there

i'm no expert of course, but weren't there a few scattered tribes that all got blackocausted by other subsaharans that moved south when whitey started building shit?

We'll exchange our blacks for their whites.

This is my home. The first kaffer I see skulking around is going to get a 7.62mm sized perforation.

Ask zimbawe how that turned out

i have some million dollars to spend there.

Come home, white man

There was pretty much the Zulu. Even the Zulu are pissed off at SA niggers since most of them aren't even natives, just nomads who came in later.

Why hasn't someone wiped out the nigger race yet? It should be relatively easy to go into Africa and set off bombs in villages.

Dude the niggers will kill and rape your family.

You're a good man for staying at home user, be careful.

It remind me of something, but what?

even a workin nigga can't stand a silly nigga from cross town

smdh phambam

Fuck this guy. Everyone knows white people are cool.

>Bantus
>Indigenous to South Africa

Bantus and Europeans arrived in South Africa at the same time. The true natives are the bushmen.

I really hope Trump blocks all immigration from anyone but white people from Africa. Come home, white homies

>pretty based to be honest

A diverse, well-reasoned, just position according to the left.

Say the same shit about immigrants in this country, and you will end up in jail. Fuck the left.

Maybe we should stop developmental aid. More than half of Africa will starve to death.

Indeed this policy of land redistribution worked great in Zimbabwe turning the bread basket of Africa into an open sewer

He is correct, why you complain, this needs to be said in capital of EU, black people, muslim people you are guests here, behave or fuck off

White people in SA are like Jews living in Germany in 1938 thinking they really don't mean this.

SA having their own nationalist movement, good for them 2bh

Most of my family is already dead user. The only thing I have left is my hatred driving me, thus I welcome them to try to come and wreck my shit.

>indigenous people of South Africa.
The indigenous people of South Africa are extinct.

>an open sewer
Unironically, that would be the best place in the world for agriculture.

i don't understand why anglosphere don't offer white south africans citizenship.

>pretty sure most of SA was virtually terra nullius when whitey got there

It was. It was virtually uninhabited until tribes came in from the North. And they genocided the fuck out of each other. As for the land rights, the Voortrekkers negotiated land rights with the Zulu. Then they got betrayed and slaughtered, allied with another Zulu prince, and completely massacred the treacherous one and his worthless army.

Modern SA is the future all leftists want for white people. It's not like I think Trump and Wilders are infallible heroes. I just think they're the ones who don't want to set up a situation where I become a minority in my own country, and a, acceptable target for racially motivated death squads.

>fighing the zombie hordes
>not letting the zombies eat themselves

seriously, get ready for a life change. a country run by black will not succeed.

they can´t accept their lack of attitude is the root of this shit, so they attack those that of course, have more than them. why would you die for that. the chimpout will happen, it is only a matter of time.

Fucking kaffers

How many of you cucks would come to the USA as real refugees? I think this should be pol's new focus.
And we get to watch as liberals rage that white people are victims/ see unprecedented levels of hypocrisy

I'm sure that there will be place for people like you in Europe in the near future and here you'd actually have a good chance of being on the winning side.

No one will back you. Leave while you still can. You will be slaughtered for nothing.

I don't remember asking to be backed. Let the cucks and the liberals run their fucking legs raw to get away from the carnage. I actually pity these pampered fucks that grew up in illusions, they are usually the first to die.

Malema says crazy shit all the time, nothing is actually going to happen.

I don't want to go anywhere user, I am already entrenched here and I actually enjoyed living here. I didn't grow up in wealth and luxury, but this was home, it IS home.

If I were South African I'd be more worried if an American promised to help me because it would be an indication that he was lying and probably funding my destruction and the destruction of my people.

You have no conviction and you have no idea what it is to fight for your land. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

huh, so this is what getting triggered feel like
fucking niggers

i´m sorry to hear you are willing to take part in a chimp carnage, cause i got family around 3 corners there. well, best of luck, i guess.

There's a reason even fucking Gandhi hated niggers

>Africa is for the blacks,
>doesn't know history and geography or trolling

could go either way.

Motherfucker, you're not a god of war or anything. Go to Europe or somewhere else where you can actually be productive and live a happy life with some white woman.
Staying in SA waiting for some race war is an insane deathwish.

this desu. where there is chaos there is opportunity and these nigs will never be in control. If the DA win in 2O24 then we'll be fine

is it actually so dangerous as everyone is speaking?
do you hate black people? have you any friends amongst them
dont worry if anything happens to ya , europe will avenge you

Godspeed.
Make those filthy pavement apes suffer.

i wish you luck, if this was was happening is america/europe the leftist fucktards would be on the ships getting outta there faster then you can say "TOLD YOU SO"

fucking cowards, when the day of the rope come i'll gut the fucks myself

>europe will avenge you
lol you don't exactly have a good track record. Doubly so as a ex-Yugoslav.

>you're not a god of war or anything

I'm not sure you're aware of how hard the Boers or anglo-africans operate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

if chaos broke out the few million whites would band together and defend themselves fine

>The rightful owners of the land are black people. No white person is a rightful owner of the land here in SA and the whole of the African continent

Bullshit. When the farmers colonized these lands no negro lived there. These negros are from neighbour countries. Still white farmers should come back and the UK and Netherland should take care of them.

>europe will avenge you
did you miss out on the last 15 years?

We're on our way to bringing the US back to the way the founding fathers envisioned it. Now we need to strike back against the propaganda machine that is responsible for the misdirection and outright fabrications about Trump.

The media.

Whether or not it was motivated by the Clinton Foundation they still bear responsibility for the hate and fear mongering that we say in our nation today. Had it not been for their hyperbolic attacks against Trump we would not see aimless crowds akin to the Occupy Wall Street movement. Luckily for the nation these people are essentially harmless children having a tantrum, but the amount of bile and hate they spew is toxic. The intolerance that the media has bred is ironic considering the supposed ills these crowds are espousing

We memed Trump into the White House. Now lets meme corrupt media out of America.

>europe will avenge you

Captain sweden will take all the cocks necessary

Might makes right. You just can't trust your enemies to behave humanely if you don't have the means to protect yourself from them. More so when you're the minority.

Even if most niggers are fine, it only takes a few to rape and murder your family. Eugène Terre'Blanche was murdered by his own employees he knew for years.

I wish some country would offer white south africans a way out. They should leave and let South Africa go to hell, fuck this place.

Never said you asked. You clearly don't understand logistics. Best of luck.

And Africa is a country too, right?

But Afrikaners are the indigenous people of South Africa

I can't even feel bad for them anymore. They chose their path.

>you are a visitor. Visitors must behave.

They make South Africa a paradise on earth and then you niggers came and ruined it, now you tell them that they are visitors and they are not behaving?
What the fuck is wrong with these beasts?

if a racial genocide happens in SA there will be
consequences
even your cucked country will wake up
kek

I get that and I'd encourage you to stay and fight back If I thought that you have at least a remote chance of success.

I am OK with this. In fact, I think it's pretty generous of them. Now if only western countries could learn from their example.

>a fucking leaf

If he wants to be a martyr for a lost cause he is welcome to it. Use a proxy next time you want to lecture someone about fighting for your country you Commonwealth cuck.

>if a racial genocide happens in SA there will be consequences

Haha nope. The world will sit and watch. No one will wake up. We will probably have to accept South African refugees after killing all the whites leads to a famine.

It's amazing to me that these people think they are somehow owed something.

Without the white man, they would still be living in huts and fighting each other for food.

Whites BTFO by Kek. Africa for Africans.

Makes sense.

>Africa is for the blacks, of course they should receive preferential treatment in their own homelands.
The San people (aka Bushmen tribe) lived in part of South Africa before Whites arrived, but most was uninhabited. The Bantu came as guest workers, outbred everyone, and have stolen the country. They murder Whites and San.
Not all blacks are the same....Bantu are invaders, coming originally from West Africa.

whatever they do to whites in africa we will do to niggers in europe

I don't get why everyone is so buttblastedly scared of death. If i believed myself to be invincible, I would be dead already.

Boers are in fact gods of war

>even your cucked country will wake up
no it won´t. it won´t even be covered by the media. and if so, they will tell our sheeple how these cruel white men provoked the uprising and how they merciless slaughtered these poor blacks. then, they will discuss how we can import more african (((refugees))). i have seen it before, we are importing muslims as we speak who fight asad, because he isn´t a fundament islamist and blocks them from having their islamic revolution.

Faggot, my family is Portuguese and I have vets of the Colonial War in my family. The same war in which your scum government funded and armed niggers to overthrow Portuguese colonies. The only support they got at the time came from Saffers and Rhodesians. If that user stays and fights to defend his land and his people from thieving negroes then he should be applauded for his conviction and courage instead of being lectured by some fat American who knows nothing and has no dog in the fight.

Probably the same reason we accept Muslim refugees from the Middle East, but won't take the Christians who are being genocided.

>A burger telling me about logistics in SA.
Never meant to start a war user.

or this...
never saw on (((TV)))°tm

youtube.com/watch?v=FYoHWFoE9Q4

Well, if you ever feel like leaving, we have room for one more. Maybe we can bash Lebs together sometime. Good luck.

The ignorance...thinking all black Africans are the same...kek

Admittedly, that's a great example of why whites should never concede to become a powerless minority. This shit is what you get when you drink the multiculturalism kool-aid.

Libshits might think they'll be ok because they're down with blacks but getting in a fight is not up to you the day someone comes to kick your white ass.

do you guys all think europe, especially anglos will
stand by if some shit (genocide) happened in SA?
really?

the only thing that unites wholel europe is race, pretty sure if you take the % , europe is still like 80+% white
or am i just dellusional

Too bad you all didn't go full Domination of Draka a century ago.

Yeah that worked great for Zimbabwe.

White people should leave Africa. I want to see Africa collapse completely.

If things get too hot in the savanna and I need to bug out something fierce, I will look towards emu country user. At least its close to home in ways.

>the only thing that unites wholel europe is race
if you argued like that in germany, publically, you would be branded a nazi. so yes, you are delusional.

The horror stories out of South Africa are precisely why I keep a gun and am going to flee the US for Europe if things ever start breaking down. I don't really feel like watching my baby get boiled alive in a pot or some shit for multiculturalism.

These are people who roam the countryside in gangs with machetes, going around carving white families into pieces. Fuck that.

Europe should build a huge ass wall and mount AI turrets on it. The US is already lost.

Can you believe your pathetic, weak country once nearly conquered the planet? You could had it all. Haha what a waste. The universe is a cruel joke.

Anglos already turned their back on South Africans before. The UK was extremely active in propagating anti-apartheid sentiment and lionizing Mandela. I wouldn't expect anything at all from the UK in the event of genocide, or any other western country for that matter.

>Still not classed as an ongoing genocide

>do you guys all think europe, especially anglos will
>stand by if some shit (genocide) happened in SA?
>really?
Yes.

Just like America is for the Indians

Oh wait

It was the push from the West that brought down apartheid and led to the white genocide in South Africa and Rhodesia. If not for the West's sanctions, tens of thousands of white people would still be alive.

Looks like the West is going to get its poetic justice for that.

Germans didn't conquer anything.