How come Homer realized he got Grimes in trouble at work, tried to sincerely make it up to him by being his friend...

How come Homer realized he got Grimes in trouble at work, tried to sincerely make it up to him by being his friend, and the latter responded by ranting in his face?

frank grimes was living a comically downtrodden life while homer was living a suburban 1950s fantasy despite being a complete dunce

thats enough to get most cynical 4channers green with envy

>4channers
Get out of this website.

Nice contrarian tread.

Lol ecks dee I came from nien fag and I am a old fag after 10 minutes on the site

You people are too attached to these absurd characters.

Because Frank Grimes is a little self-victimizing bitch. He's no better than "boohoo why do the jerks get all the girls"fags.

Because they represent real life concepts that are relevant to people

Fucking oldfag user having alseimers. Why did you already forgot you asked this question there times already? Holy fuck. Just neck yourself already

Did Homer ever realize what he did? I thought he just wanted to be liked.

>tfw no Grimes gf
but in reality, this, Frank Grimes had a hard life, but he was such a fucking self-pitying little faggot

>Be stressed out after a long day of work
>Co-worker invites you to dinner, you need to go to your second job but he has Downs or something so you have to be nice to him
>He has literally the best, most extraordinary life imaginable
>Humblebrags about having been to outer space
>Rant at him for literally one minute to vent
>Feel a bit better, tell everyone it was actually nice meeting them
>Go to your second job to spend the entire night working to make ends meet while your co-worker sleeps in his McMansion nex to his wife
>Years later manchildren on the internet will argue that you were the bad guy because "life isn't fair"

Homer apologists are pathetic

Change the channel, Marge!

It's weird how Mike Scully is often cited as the downfall of The Simpsons, when Bill Oakley & Josh Weinstein's run was actually the most controversial. They've admitted they wanted to break the show before - what they assumed to be - the end of the show come season nine. When that didn't happen, it didn't leave much for future showrunners to work with.

>Co-worker invites you to dinner

He faked an emergency to get him to come over.

> Frank Grimes is a little self-victimizing bitch.

This. I hate the fact that to the writer who wrote the episode said that Frank is supposed to be a real person if they went to Springfield. No real person would act like Frank Grimes. He is way to pathetic. Everyone knows that life is not fair and they deal with it. This lunatic lost his mind.

>No real person would act like Frank Grimes
Have you looked at the world?

Frank Grimes was completely right until he started going out of his way to fuck with Homer.
Until then it's all on Homer who is nothing but a nuisance to Frank the second he meets him and makes his life worse.
Once Frank starts devoting time to getting back at Homer he loses the high ground but given everything that happened to him because Homer, he's not wrong in wanting to avoid the guy.

Also his assessment of him is completely true.

>I hate the fact that to the writer who wrote the episode said that Frank is supposed to be a real person if they went to Springfield.

Frank WAS just a normal guy who went to Springfield -- but when he got there, he became just as over-exaggerated as everyone else.

People argue about Homer and Grimes a lot but I've always seen Mr. Burns as the real asshole here.

The question is, why do you keep starting these Home/Grimes threads? Nice triple-dubs btw.

Because it always gets responses.

in real life i am basically frank grimes well except the whole insanity and electrocution thing

>second job

Do you have a thing for hookers?

Frank got a pay cut at the plant thanks to Homer nearly drinking acid and had to take a second job.

Besides a few out-there episodes, Mike Scully era honestly wasn't even that bad.

Grimes was right to find Homer annoying. He was wrong to be enemies with him, though.

No actual mature person.

>The Simpsons takes place in a whimsical fantasy world!
>a real person wouldn't do well there!
Real cutting insight there, genius.

he wasn't insane he just behaved like Homer for one nano second