Holy crap! They actually put Aya in Justice League Action

Holy crap! They actually put Aya in Justice League Action.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=G517qah4VvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So?

Do not playa with my emotions anón. Post link or source.

Episode 48: Barehanded

Does Razer appear in the show?

>not LANOS

Who cares?

No. But he mah have been indirectly mentioned. Hal loses his ring and uses Space Cabbie’s help to get around. Space Cabbie happens to have a new GPS with a familiar voice and is colored green. At the end of the episode when Hal gets his ring back, the GPS realizes that she is not a GPS, but “a disembodied artificial intelligence with no memory of my origin” and that after witnessing Hal not give up hope on finding his ring, she must do the same and is compelled to find something... “or someone.”

Now there's hope on my life.

Jim Krieg was heavily involved with GL: TAS and is also heavily involved with JLA, so I wouldn’t be surprised. That is, if the show keeps going.

Guys if you give me this much hope, I'm prett

Pretty sure I'll become s blue lantern myself

Show’s not on the megalink yet. Neither is the one where Mxyzptlk gives Uncle Dudley (voiced by John Astin) powers or the one where Booster gives tours of the Watchtower. But they are available on the CN website and various On Dmand programs I believe.

>animators are putting refrences to GL:TAS in other shows

Pic fucking saved

Just noticed the helmet in the first panel

one day it will return

just like Aya ;.;

I NEED CLOSURE

It didn’t get picked up and the season’s been done for a while. But I appreciate the tribute.

It's not in that HD folder with iTunes rips, yes, but the user ripping SD versions from CN site uploaded this, enjoy:
mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA

That’s airing on TV officially next month, BTW.

Whoa. They actually did Superman Red Son.

You can tell the people on the show cared.

Can’t believe the show is almost over.

I thought they just had Grey Griffin as a cute nod to GL:TAS (as well as Josh Keaton as Hal). That moment towards the end made me flip out.

Same.

We need more of both shows. But we will only get more TTGo

Aya was shit and ruined Razer.

>Uncle Dudley (voiced by John Astin)

holy shit, Wes Gleason you absolute mad man!

this shit wasn't even good
all it did was dick ride the red lanterns, and not even any of the red lanterns anyone gave a shit about, but some OC faggot and his OC faggot waifu.

How many people wanted a GL show where half the time is spent on the love interests of characters invented solely for this show when there are literally 7000 other lanterns and dozens of storylines to pull from? Show me Dr. Polaris and the Weaponers of Qward and Kanjar. Don't throw me one episode with Princess Iolande and one with Mogo and act like you're doing me a fucking favor.

that was a good cartoon. i hope someday, blue lantern razer find a white lantern (life) energy powered aya.

I think the episode was written by Marc Guggenheim. Odd. Felicity wasn’t in it.

You know Sean Astin is voicing Billy, right?

All will be well.

Qward stuff would obviously have made it into the next season if we got there. This was the Red Lantern season.

Yeah. No doubt we would’ve gotten Sinestro Corps and Indigo Tribe in the next season.

It didn't kill the show for me, but that always bothered me. It's weird that the protagonist wasn't given anything to do until a planed second season that's never happening.

>tfw no red lantern Courtney

LINK???

look in the thread

The shorts were great for the most part, but they also made me realize this show overuses Space Cabbie, Plastic Man, and Firestorm.

The Mark Hamill one was amazing.

The Christmas episode is great if you haven't seen it.

That was a good episode, but I was disappointed that they mispronounced Kara’s name.

Nice!

Yes. Yes it was.

Why not remove "wait-forget that" and replace it with "remember" or "believe"

Probably my favorite episode so far. Which is hard because they’re all so great.

What episode is that from?

>black lantern razer x evil aya
I'm ok with this too

WAIT, IS THAT THE SAME VA!?

Hal and Aya both have the same VAs.

Was apparently based on the 2009 Alan Burnett holiday special comic.

I was disappointed they didn’t bring back Ron Perlman as Sinestro.

hes kind of old now
like how we cant get tim curry back for young justice

IMO Perlman as Sinestro was a miscast anyway. The guy they got was better.

Kind of funny that Jonathan Adams was Atrocitus in GLTAS, but is Darkseid in JLA and Michael Dorn is Atrocitus in JLA.

That was because of the stroke, not age. Godfrey was his last performance before that.

I thought he made him sound too pompous. Perlman had a hardened veteran sound to him. Perfect due to his character, and I would’ve liked to hear him expand on his character in season two.

Is GL:TAS worth watching
I heard bad things about it being 3D

Hal is a reasonable and likable character in it.

Just that?
I heard the show focused on all lanter ncolours

A lot of red, a tiny bit of blue, a bit of pink.
One single episode of Orange, surprisingly very little yellow. No indigo, no black, no white.

>A bit of blue
I'm in, Blue Lanterns are the real shit

It was really good. Do it. And the animation is fine. Only real gripe I had with it is that it made Guy Gardner’s face look like thinner Mr. Incredible. Other than that, fantastic.

The CGI isn't that bad. On one hand, there's some duplicate characters and barren worlds. But the alien nature of it and the constant travel to different planets, as well as the vibrant colors, make it better and make the CGI work in its favor. The weakest parts are when Hal is on Earth or in Coast City, but that's not really often.

St. Walker is a great character in it.

He was great.

The black book was shown in the background once. I feel Yellow and Black would have been more prominent later doen the line if we were allowed more seasons.

I feel like they were building on yellow.

Yeah, give it another season and Yellow probably would have been the new antagonists and black would likely be endgame for the series overall. The Indigos would probably be thrown in somewhere between all of that. Real shame what could have been. Really hoping for a miracle that a continuation happens somehow.

GLTAS Saintwalker was a badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=G517qah4VvE
That's all we're getting.

Shiny, why she so cute

I like Dorn a lot, but I think Adams’ voice fits the character better. I also don’t get why they gave him a samurai helmet.

>STARGIRL, THERE IS GREAT RAGE IN YOUR LOINS

>a disembodied artificial intelligence with no memory of my origin
HABBENING

Keeping up with the Kryptonians. is in the mega. Also I want to see hillbilly Kara now.

Nice deviantart tier fanart faggot

>"That Green Lantern did not give up hope. And neither will I."

Isn´t it weird that by virtue of being in every episode of Krypto the superdog streaky has had more screentime that Supergirl in every cartoon?

Forgot pic