D23 Expo 2018 gonna have huge announcement isn't it?

D23 Expo 2018 gonna have huge announcement isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2ooTwop][a or bust.

it's every two years, not one.

Well with the purchase of Fox Studio, surely they gonna announce something with those IPs.

Disney's private armed forces,

The Muppets are being permanently moved into their vault, Muppet Vision will get torn down and Jim Henson's legacy has gone to waste when they had it.

In 18 months. That's how long the transition will take.

Based Disney has never let us down before I doubt they'll do it now

Explain more

Oh yeah, just four more years.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI

they better keep this promise.

Before Disney can use all of FOX's assets, they have to wait 18 months for the fine details to be settled out. Such as who still has their job and who is fired. There's an adjustment period that has to be put into play first.

Alright thanks for the info.

Who attends this shit anyway? Have you ever met anyone in your life who bought tickets to "D23 expo the ultimate disney fan event?" What would they get out of it? Do they like it, do they go BACK?

>Avengers 4, Star Wars IX, Toy Story 4, Frozen 2, and live-action Lion King all in one year.

Disney should not be allowed to make that much money jesus fuck.

> What would they get out of it? Do they like it, do they go BACK?

okay i got a chuckle out of it.

they get nwest scoop, and can watch some of the scenes from their upcoming movies, personally i think it's pointless, because they have this weird habit of rewriting movies at the very last minute, couple of months before release.

How much you wanna bet Avengers 4 is gonna be revealed to be "Secret Wars" or "Infinity Crusade"?

More like the DOJ will block it, Trump doesn't control the DOJ like people think, this deal isn't 100%

They better have a movie on the horizon that isn't a sequel

They did nothing but let people down from 2001 to 2009

or the second half of infinity gauntlet

Disney buys Sup Forums

same reason why Transformers fans go to Transformers cons.

I know, I'm a Transformers fan.

Then next year they buy Reddit.

He means the title, user.

What happened to the Gigantic movie? Did they scrap it? Giant loli looked fucking cute.

It'll probably be Infinity Gauntlet, The End or New Avengers.

Yea they nixed it

well fug

Star Wars and Avengers will probably under perform. People are getting fatigued on them. They won't flop but they'll probably hit shy of a billion and Disney will be upset. Toy Story and Frozen are going to print money though. No idea what Lion King will do. It's either going to be a huge hit or a huge disappointment.

>Star Wars and Avengers will probably under perform.
>People are getting fatigued on them.

(you)

It's call of duty syndrome man. You put out a franchise every year and it stops being special. The Last Jedi has yet to break a billion. Like I said they aren't going to flop but even normies are starting to get tired of the constant flood of new movies.

Its most likely Infinity Gauntlet. Zoe Saldana referred to the second movie as 'Gauntlet' in a interview

if you can pack enough furfags into a furry convention then you can easily find enough Disney fand to attent a Disney convention

>>We've come to a conclusion. Now that frozen 2, marvel movies, and wreck it ralph are out of the way.
>>We've decided to revamp a famous little favor tale once again.
>>Instead of Gigantic being about a boy's unlikely friendship with a girl
>>It'll be about a boy's adventure with his new giant babysitter in /ss/ like scenarios

Sup Forums explodes with joy and tumblr explodes in artwork
Truth be told; I just want them to continue making Gigantic. It seemed like an adorable film idea Don't let the dream die.