ITT: we post our favourite Sup Forumsmic character and others try to guess your personality

ITT: we post our favourite Sup Forumsmic character and others try to guess your personality

You like things up your butt

Nay

Youre an artist.

You’re Kind-hearted BDSM singer who’s looking for that special someone.

No. Also i'm guessing you're an asshole?

Does webcomics count?

You long for a meaningful friendship

You're a normal person

No user, jeez...

You're probably very self-confident

Wow, you actually got it. I thought you would say I'm a accidental jerk oblivious of the problems and pain I'm inflicting on my closest friends like Reginald. You're right, all I want is a Beartato in my life

You are a very realistic person

Your good guy.

You're mad at the whole world and desperately want to blow up.

You overcompensate facets of your personality because you think nobody genuinely likes you.

Pretty much dead on user. Plus, I hate people because I think everyone's judging me due to not being perfect. Hell, I'm studying Physics not because I enjoy it, but because otherwise I'd be a brainlet, and that'd make me even more worthless! I literally hate every second of every day...

You like to grab something out of the fridge. On certain days, when feeling generous or vindictive enough, you stock it up.

My favourites.

This but for Rate ME now.

You struggle with the duality of your inner self.

You are a big dumb redneck with no hesitation to kill? And you like to keep your meat fresh?

> Steve Rogers / Captain America
> Thor - God of Thunder
> Martian Manhunter
> Ares - God of War (marvel)
>> Aquaman = Mera

You dont believe in true love

You have suffered a lot, you think life is miserable and there's no meaning about. All you do is to try to fill voids with unimportant things.

You hide your social fearfulness behind a relaxed “if I meet someone I meet someone” facade rather than being socially proactive and putting yourself out there.

You were a smart kid growing up, and the praise you received for it ruined you.

>You have suffered a lot, you think life is miserable and there's no meaning about. All you do is to try to fill voids with unimportant things.

how'd you do that

I did two and feel that I deserve a turn

>implying we arent all here for this reason

You are not special, kid.

Dr. Doom

No need to guess.

With booze.

You like Action Girls and long since thought a female GL was overdue

To each his own, yes sir.

>le everyone on Sup Forums is fucked up and depressed
Yeah, no. I'm quite happy with my life, I'm here for the laughs.

Pic is also on topic

Feel like a faker despite being successful
See yourself as an underdog

Despite your rough outlook and issues with authority, you are good soul. You tell it like it is, and you are not crazy, but you let others think you are.

A person who may have seen some shit, but is still hopeful for the future and rather ol fashioned about the rules you play by.

You're too self aware to be genuinely edgy, but you still want attention for being dumb and edgy on Sup Forums.

You put the happiness of others before your own by a long shot.

Complete miss, I don't even know what Action Girls is

You're an edgelord with self-esteem issues.

You're a good guy, who's prone to accidents and getting emotionally invested.

You're a boy scout with a bit of a rough edge.

Bit of a cynical edgelord, but really, life's just not been that kind to you, so you tell it like it is.

A bit of a loner who pretends to be sick of everything, but deep down you seek friendship and love.

You're a bit of an edgelord, but not big enough to pick someone like Owlman or Joker.

Pessimistic British Guy.

Unrelenting optimist.

Rate be Sup Forumsmrades.

You prefer funny comics to overtly serious ones

You're hard into 90s faux mysticism and deconstruction and fear you aren't as original as you think.

Oh my god

Are yo me?

I didn't want to add more than one for each company but I also really like Cap and Cassandra and the Super Man from Justice League Gods and Monsters..

You don't believe in bees.

By the horry hosts of hoggoth!

I promise i'm not edgy i just love him.

you're a college aged girl.

Literally me.

Not an edgelord. I like his tragic qualities.

not bad.

>nobody has posted Best Boy yet
For shame Sup Forums.

you want elon musk to fuck you and get off on making characters into memes.

But I hate Elon “Reddit & Memey” Musk, user...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You’ve suffered loss in your life.

R8 & h8 boys.

Fedora tipping edgelord

You feel like you’re not in control.

Essential EdgelordCore.

Ded

I am extremely self aware and fully in control, constantly double checking everything.
And it's still not enough for me.
So yeah, you're right.

you have interests in arbitrary things that literally nobody else cares about

Well shit, who drew this? Probably one of the best representations of the beyond suit I've seen outside the show.

You are a bit past the age of 25.
At some point in your life you felt a bit of shame in enjoying comics but now you have an unashamed love for the cool and silly things adults pretend to dislike
You think the 90s era of comics is a bit overhated and not as bad as everyone says it is.
You think Deadpool fans are manchildren with shitty taste compared to yours (and you are right)
You probably have a Lobo t-shirt or at least some bit of merchandise.
And you generally like to not take things very seriously and prefers comics that embrace juvenile and fun action and comedy rather than grimdark and artsy 2deep4u hipster garbage.

You don't consider yourself a very good person but not so much because you have inferiority issues as much as you think it makes you cooler and less prone to suffering that way.
You don't interact much with people and most of the time you like to tell yourself you don't need others or their attention.
You are rougher on yourself than you need to be.
And despite knowing most of the characters are awful, miserable people, you still project a little on them.

Honestly user, that was so dead on I think you’re some kind of psychiatrist or psychotherapist... As for you, I’m guessing a less than ideal childhood that turned you into a hard case. You surround yourself with the finer things in life, which you achieved through hard work, but deep down inside you just want some real, authentic and incorruptible relationships.

PS: I self insert a whole lot, not just a little.

>The Thing
>Hellboy
>Robotman
Basically any character who has a rough exterior but a heart of gold.

I'm with you

You're probably a racist, mysoginist and a homophobe because you like a straight white male from the 40's

not him but lobo's also my favorite and you nailed it on most counts.

I'm speaking from experience there because I'm also a Lobo fan and I know plenty of Lobo fans who have similar opinions.
I made one of my best friends by complementing his Lobo t-shirt at an event.