Sometimes i wish god was real, so that someone actually did love me

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonablefaith.org
godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, but he isn't and nobody will.

>Getting moletsted by God
Ehh...

If you can't prove a negative, how do you know he isn't real?

How do you know i'm not fucking your mother?

But He is real user, and you can have that. Just pray to him, repent and ask him to to, and he'll reveal himself to you.

Plenty of ways I can prove you aren't, all of which are backed by the fact that she's still grieving over my father's death and hasn't seen anyone new in years.

What does this have to do with cartoons? Sup Forums needs a religion board (/rel/) so you neckbeards and fedora wearers can hash it out there.

>implying i'm not fucking her in secret
>implying she isn't lying to you

Because I am your father.

Grow up.

Which board would Jesus frequent? /adv/ maybe?

Mods don't care if something isn't cartoon related. Sometimes I think ever other thread could be a Sup Forums thread and they wouldn't do anything as long as no rules are being broken.

>Sometimes I think ever other thread could be a Sup Forums thread and they wouldn't do anything as long as no rules are being broken.
Yeeaaahhh... except that's against Global Rules. Mods are just incompetent.

Mods dont care.

You are posting in Sup Forums- pop culture.

>What's her name
>What's her skin color
>What state she lives in
There, I've prove that you didn't.

Jesus still loves you even if you only recognize him as a fictional character. Kinda like how Superman would want to save any of us if we were in danger.

Unless you're a fucking dick, OP.

Jesus was pretty cool though
>Free booze
>Free picnic
>Free resurrection

He would never browse this shithole.

>No cancer outside of Sup Forums
Can literally mean anything to the right janitor looking to be pissed at anything.

Yo he could bring a nibba back from the dead and transfer possessions to animals if he felt like it.

So God’s nonexistence is as provable as user’s not fucking your mother.

Now, if it were my mother... well, her ashes are scattered in a very nice grove so user could be fucking the dirt I guess? Distasteful and silly if he did, but I can’t prove he hasn’t been doing that particular bit of landscape on the reg for years.

It doesn't matter if you believe in God, user, because God believes in you!

This board is one half Sup Forums, one half Sup Forums and one half Steven Universe bait threads

>Not asking the user where did he go to do it
>Not asking him where did he do it
>Not checking to see if he left some evidence there.
It's really not that hard to disprove it really.

And then you get into the possibility that user was only pretending to be retarded, like some motherfucking user of the Gaps. Proving a negative is a bitch.

There was a point? Please, enlighten me.

user’s mom, pasty white, denial that her son will amount to anything.

I have now prove a negative

Wait which user, the one I responded or the one who made the question in the first place. If its the poster with the question, it doesn't amount to anything. If he's pretending to be retarded, then the question itself was never seriously made, meaning there's no negative to prove of. If it's the person I'm responding to, then it still has no bearings here. If he lied about his mom death and her being ashes, then there's no point in addressing him.

I really don't like getting into religious arguments. Things always get heated, people are total jackasses to each other. and it's just so time consuming.

So I'm not sticking around to see this thread get any more off-topic (why post this in Sup Forums?), but in case OP or anyone else in this thread sincerely would like to believe in God but just can't seem to find any good reason to, I'll leave these links here. I really hope they help.

reasonablefaith.org
godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html