F off Inhumans

Now that Disney/Marvel has the rights back to X-men with the take over of Fox, can they stop shoving down shit humans down our throat in the comics.

They've wrecked all of the x-men, character assassinated cyclops into super hitler and basically made any new character an 'inhuman' instead of a mutant just to keep rights for any potential money making movie.

Besides this the Inhumans themselves are completely shit as main characters, the supposed main lead Black Bolt is effectively mute and as a reader we have no idea what he is doing or his motives/intentions are. Medusa comes off as the most pompous character that for some reason we have to like even though she has no likable qualities and is basically an asshole to everyone. The rest of the cast are almost all virtually un-releatable save for one or two.

Finally the only real inhuman to be interesting is Ms Marvel, who would have effectively been the same if she was a mutant or have acquired them any other way.

So please Marvel, can we finally stop being in this shit fest already and go back to owning and loving the x-men as opposed to forcing them to the side for shithumans?

I was surprised when Marvel annoucend the Inhumans tv show, I stopped reading comics during the Bush years and the whole Inhumans push left me confused until people said was because movie rights of the X-Men being with Fox.

But even with mutants out the Inhumans are extremely mediocre characters, they had the Paul Jenkins mini that it was good and just that.

>Now that Disney/Marvel has the rights back to X-men with the take over of Fox, can they stop shoving down shit humans down our throat in the comics.
They should also remove Carol and put the best girl as the main female character

Do the people who make these threads actually bother to keep up with what Marvel's been doing with the Inhumans and the X-Men for the past year?

Newsflash retard: The Inhumans push ended years ago. The Inhumans currently have half the amount of books the X-Men have, and most of those are ending by March at the latest. Bar the godawful Inhumans show, which was greenlight by Ike basically out of spite for being cut out of the MCU, Marvel has long-since realized that The Inhumans are not a viable replacement for the X-Men.

>The Inhumans push ended years ago.
Black Bolt is still there with a solo serie

Hiw long till Kamala is turned into a mutant

A solo series. Wow, you sure proved me wrong.

Does it anger you user, tell me more

>half
Dude, not even. Next month, there are over 20 X-books getting released. Meanwhile there's 3 Inhuman books, and of those 3, two of them are final issues.

Is that an official comic? About a character dying? What the fuck?

Does what anger me, user? I'm not following you here.

Which is probably the only good thing related to Inhumans to come out of the past 20 years and one of Marvel's 5 or 6 readable titles so why are you complaining

X-men generally can't carry solo movies or books, they are team characters.

>Not knowing Skottie Young

Jesus Christ Sup Forums go back to your Avengers threads.

I recognize his artstyle. I was asking if it was published in an actual Marvel book, and if yes- which.

Skottie young sucks.

Yes, user. and are from Secret Wars: Giant-Size Little Marvel: Avengers vs. X-men #4.

Fuckin 'ell

The Babies variants and style makes him more money

But he's had a really nice style before that

She'll end up being some kind of mutant/inhuman hybrid (wow. much synergy with Muslim/American). Her healing factor will be her mutant power and the stretchiness will be her inhuman power, which is why they don't work at the same time.

Reed Richards will figure that shit out when the FF return, discover what it was in her genetic makeup that allowed her to be exposed to terrigen without dying like all the other muties exposed to it, release it into the atmosphere, and it will allow mutants and inhumans to coexist.

Hopefully, it will make Inhumans who aren't mutants too vulnerable to pollution in the atmosphere again, so they can all fuck off back to the Blue Area of the Moon and only guest star in the FF once in a while again.

Honestly, that doesn't sound terrible and actually ties up a lot of loose ends.

I'd be down for that. (Especially the Inhumans fucking off back to the Moon).

>Being this bitter and salty even in victory
>Hating Inhumans but being a Kamalafag
>Kill them all e-e-except my waifu!

This is why everyone hates X-fags.

Isn't kamala khan that old fat black wrestler from Wwf in the 80s??

>Hiw long till Kamala is turned into a mutant
Probably come up with a new term
For her. Like gifted in the MCU

>X-Men are shit and always have been shit. Inhumans are also shit
Ftfy

The Shithumans are over. The royal family exists no more. Medusa and Black Bolt officially divorced and are over eachother.
I say they actually improved since Black Bolt is finally out of his misery.
Now Marvel can stop rehashing the same old Shihumans story and give us something new.

Does Perlmutter still have control over the TV/streaming stuff?
I'm curious if he's still bitter about mutants despite the Fox deal.

Black Bolt is the only likeable thing to come out of the Inhumans.

>ms marvel
I will never get the obsession with her. She is the most boring vanilla hero in years. For all the shit people give miles about nothing happening in his book and being over pushed she is even worse in that regard.

Biggest Marvel IP after Spider-Man

>”which isn’t to say Medusa doesn’t die, of course. Ouija boards exist.”

Wait. Are they going to kill off Medusa?

This post is not a bad idea. Solid and pretty nice actually.

>X-men generally can't carry solo movies
what examples do you have that don't star Huge Actman

he's a cartoonist with a name about to be 30 years out of date

No. They promised that someone in Royals would be killed off, so to maintain the mystery, they didn't discount her being the one that was going to die. The person that ended up dieing was Gorgon though, which made it incredibly transparent that the only reason Medusa and Gorgon were hooked up was because they needed someone to give a shit about Gorgon dieing.

Rogue a shit, Carol is forever best girl.

She could still die in judgment day, but that last line Ewing trying not to spoil her surviving even though it is obvious.

Just looks like 2006 era AdventureQuest to me

>Medusa and Gorgon were hooked up was because they needed someone to give a shit about Gorgon dieing.

I think it was more of Ewing trying to show that Medusa is completely done with BB. Especially with comments here

This user is right. No one not even Ewing gives a shit about Gorgon. Gorgon was just a tool used to show that Medusa doesn't have any feelings for BlackBolt.

Said no one ever

LOL exactly what I was hoping for!

Like Gorgon's 2nd Terrigenesis, his death may end up being forgotten because no-one cares about Gorgon.

she's forgettable

The Drawthreads may be 99% waifu pics, but the remaining 1% produces some weird and wonderful images.

Ewing is on damage control trying to explain some shit everybody hates.

Its done though, so they need to move on. I just don't want Medusa in Black Bolt's book. I couldn't care less what they do with Medusa

Won't Gorgon just end up in Lineage like Karnak did?

He can just stomp his way out of the Inhuman afterlife like Karnak did.

That's not the joke
Am I the only one who likes both

I can't believe there are people asshurt about the divorce. Medusa is a despicable CUNT and she needs to stay the fuck away from Black Bolt.
Good for Ewing for ending this shitshow.

I was incensed at first. Over time though, I stopped caring. It became clear that Gorgon was going to die, and he was getting some pity pussy from Ewing to make people care.

It went from being pissed to being indifferent, now I'm just like meh. I just want them to keep Medusa away from Black Bolt's book.

These threads just keep getting more and more pathetic.

Is the inhumans show that bad? I don't want to bother with the torrent if so.

From what I've seen over the past three years, Marvel has been trying to promote Medusa as an independant woman and yet they keep mentioniing BB consntantly, if you want to move on fine but let your ex-partner move on also. I would love to see Blackbolt create a splinter faction of the inhumans in a new territory. It would be a big fuck you on the rest of the royals especially Medusa.

Yes it's hot garbage. Black Bolt is a straight up thief in it. OOC characters, nonsensical plot, horrid acting, awful effects.

BB ongoing would probably be cancelled if she shows up.

Forgot to mention my only knowledge of them was during Ms. Marvel first run (Kamala's origin). So that leaves out OoC stuff

I agree. They wanted Medusa to be independent but continue to hook her up with others. If the idea was for her to be independent then ahe should have stayed alone.

But whatever, I hope Black Bolt takes all the nuhumans and some legacy inhumans and leaves earth. Take all the ones who went into space (the "Royals") and put them on earth.

Just keep them apart

I know I'd lose interest if Medusa showed up in Black Bolt book. The best thing about it is that she's gone.

Ironically she is dependant on Black Bolt because her entire existence is to be Black Bolt's walking translator. Now that Blinky is in the picture the bitch is completely useless.

That's not entire true though. Medusa has appeared in a ton of other material without Black Bolt. Future Foundation and other Fantastic Four shit, but whatever. I don't like the bitch, she can die for all I care

probably not. Contrary to popular belief they are not blood related, just a lot of marriage.

I'm not even against of her hooking up to someone, just don't drag BB to her messy situations, but one thing that the numbers show is that fans pretty much hate what they have done to their relationship.It failed in UI. so why do you need to do it Royals, I'm not a marketing expert but pissing of your core fanbase constantly is not a good strategy in selling books.

I don't know either.
What few inhumans fans there are were pissed about the Johnny Storm shit. It was cringey and weird.
The Gorgon shit is even worse than that as it was random, cringy and weird. Folk were really upset about that. So they doubled down on a bad idea.

It goes back to Brevoort's anger = sale nonsense. They don't seem to get it.

Still a higher audience rating than The Last Jedi!

I'd go back another generation before deciding they weren't related at all

What I'm talking is character development. In BB ongoing we see character development, on her side I practically didn't see it during her tenure as the lead inhuman.

But that's because they didn't try. They just hooked her up with others. They had alot of opportunities nut clearly they don't know what to do.

Considering how far back Lineage's powers go, he's probably related to just about every Inhuman in Attilan by some degree

It's only tree of them we have gotten since the 80s

Medusa is such a cow fking unlikable character as a villain or a hero.

That scene where she refuses to help daredevil still infuriates me to this day, all the while being a condescending cocky bitch. What an asinine character.

Maybe because she doesn't have anything to work with? In the beginning she shows up as a villain and then after black bolt pops up in the FF story she immediately lusts after his cock and becomes the love interest. Black Bolt and Crystal had a better chemistry than Black Bolt and Medusa.

Medusa is wildly unlikable and they've done nothing to rehab that character. She's insufferable. I think it's interesting but there needs to be comeuppance at some point.

All over the top arrogant characters have to be humbled at some point.

It would be cool if Marvel actually tried to show Medusa as a strong independent married woman, unfortunately i have completely lost any hope after the Chelsea Cain Mockingbird book, because you can't be strong if you are rape survivor.

You can write for any character. If she's a blank slate then that makes things even easier because you can write whatever you want.

Medusa isn't a blank slate though, she's a bitch, you need to feed the bitch for awhile and then...

Yup...comeuppance.
The space cancer should have been comeuppance but it only made her more unlikable.

The irony is that her diease plotline is actually making her even more unlikeable.

Medusa is a strong character already, there just needs to be somebody to smooth the jagged edges.

She's got frayed relationships with everyone from Crystal (who she bullied constantly), her son (who can't stand her), black bolt (now) its plenty to work with but you have to actually give a fuck in order to take advantage of it.

>That scene where she refuses to help daredevil
FUCK that was some bullshit. How did Marvel expect to push this bitch as a strong female hero? So pathetic and embarrassing.

she's cute

I'm not saying she ins't strong, my problem is that long-term relationships in Marvel are viewed as a disease that needs to be erradicated for sake of the bullshit soap opera drama whrere random hooks up are the norm that add nothing to involved characters.

Absolutely, I agree with that. The writers just hate relationships. It ends up doing nothing for either character and it gets dropped.

And eventually the relationship is smashed so many times that even long-term fans become tired of it.

That's how most people get when they ruin it. They just stop caring, which is unfortunate because Marvel had some iconic relationships

They had the new 52 from DC has an example and yet they refused to learn from it.

Although DC could use some breakups. A lot of their love interests are trash and straight up ruin a story.

So can we all agree cyclops was right and have him back now instead of getting the most boring wasted death for a main marvel character

Its one of the things people loved about Rebirth too, seeing their favorites grow up and be mature adults in good relationships and good parents.

What I'm trying to say is that Marvel had good relationships sometimes flawed, but it would be cool if writers and editors made an a effort to show those couples overcoming the difficulties instead shock-value break ups followed by randomless hooks-ups who are suddenly the Only plot device that comes out from heads of the so called architects.

Yeah Rebirth is actually showing that you can be in a relationship and be independent, strong, a good parent while juggling being a superhero.

> Marvel

> Main female character

Rogue will be the next Disney princess

She's already got her Disney Princess dress.