Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #23

Previous thread It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" (or smile.amazon.co.uk) rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

At time of posting we have hit 100% gifted at least twice now, some new wishlists were added so we're going to wait on Elusive making a final count tomorrow for confirmation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANlOFyhZJSI
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9xND4Z6RE
youtube.com/watch?v=NeTvpu0gKis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16E8I9BLLAXUM

Didn't realize you had to add the shipping address as well, thought it just used the one in your account, should count as outside US but it shares the same US domain for the site.

Now to storytime stuff

You're ungifted?

X0ONG7T2M00M .co.uk

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I, for one, am happy that I see part of the family only on holidays.

I may storytime something later, but I gotta run now.

Scooby-Stream starts again in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Last 9 episodes of Be Cool, including the remakes of the Ice Man, Ape Man, and the return of Captain Cuttler. Also, a two part series finale.

>vaughnlive dot tv/designateddave

See ya there!

How's everyone doing? Currently preparing dinner with family, marinated some meat earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANlOFyhZJSI

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9xND4Z6RE

And it is on!

The Second Day of Christmas, or Boxing Day, is also a day of remembrance of Saint Stephen, the first Christian martyr.
It's still the day after Christmas, so it's mostly just about eating Christmas leftovers, except that there's a reading of a related passage from the Acts of Apostles in church.
Also it's work-free in Poland, unless you're working for some international corp that'll make you come in.

FlipAnon was in the "needs an adress list" Seems like its fixed now.

Making lunch while watching the scooby stream. we dont have boxing day here so its just relax and eat reahated porkchop and spaguetti for days.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

So how was everyone's holiday in general?

Had lovely dinner on the midnight of the 24th, so it counts as christmas dinner, and next day I spend the day with my girlfriend in the lonely city.
No one was mad and nothing got engulfed in flames. I call that a Win.

We´re at the series finale of Be cool! Dont miss it! Its great!

Very well actually. Had good food, exchanged gifts, played some party games.

Got a Dredd Casefiles & some other books, Spent time with my family, overall it was pretty good.

Christmas was pretty good. Had good food and played some games with the family Christmas Eve. Received the deluxe hc of Power Rangers and Nausicaa hc boxset for Christmas as well as .hack//GU for PS4. How was yours, Hulk?

I'll be around sporadically, but I'd just like to say I hope everyone had a great holiday and has an equally great new year!

Honestly, reasonably good.

Got a small handful of presents (mostly some small giftcards I plan to hold on to and nab an SD2SNES from Stone Age Gamer once I can, maybe customize the colors on it, etc.)

Spent time with family which went well.

A good day overall.

My Christmas was pretty great, considering the day started out shitty. Always end up worried about whether the kids will like their gifts or not, but fortunately they liked them.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Looks like we've had one new list added yesterday and one address fixed.

So we're at 187 registered, 2 ungifted, and 99% gifted.

Still good numbers

We did make it to 100% twice, but Pastebin isn't letting me update the lists right now due to heavy traffic flow.

it was cool. finally had some downtime from doing research all day so that was the first thing that made me happy. spent christmas eve with my family, had a nice dinner with presents and played some games. second day, I took the train to my girlfriend and spent yesterday and today with her family. lots of food, lots of laughter, and LOTS of food, stomach still hurts. it was really weird opening my girlfriend's present in front of the family though since one of the presents was Kingdom Come and when I sat down the book on the table, I heard her mom ask my girlfriend "is this for kids?". First time in my life that I felt like a nerd because I was like "The story and art aren't really for kids but I wanted that book SINCE I was a kid". Still a fun time. Can't wait to spend an evening alone with my girl though

Glad to see that most people here also had a fun time with their loved ones

1H0UA0MRH0GR1 .de

pretty crazy that even with ppl like riddler, gifter miracle, etc sending multiple gifts we still kinda struggled for 100%. like those few people combined must've gifted like at least 1/3 of the lists.

Time for some Christmas Antics with Herbie The Fat Fury

Wooot!
Thanks for reminding me. It's part of my annual New Years Eve storytiming, along with DEATHBLOW.

No problem

well, many people just dumped their lists and left so that was probably one of the issues. every gifted person gifting another would have been wishful thinking unfortunately

The end

>little fat nothing

gotta love the good times where everyone suffered shaming. Thanks Dutch

Counting on you guys to keep the thread going, I'm heading off for now and will be back tomorrow after work to storytime some more.

Scooby-Stream starts up in 1hour and 30 minutes.
First in our double feature will be "Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King!"

Hi guys, I haven't been around much these last few days but I hope you all had a great Christmas!

I spoke to a few of you pretty early on about my grandfather being sick, and I wanted to thank you for being so kind. He passed away on the 23rd, but he'd been suffering for so long that most people were just relieved that he could finally find peace again.

Damn man, my deepest condolences. I really hope you and your family find peace in the thought that he didn't suffer too much and that he had loved ones around him until the end. I am sure that meant a lot to him

It was ok, I eat a lot, drank a little too much and then the seismic alert made me drop a couple of dishes.

Thank you. Knowing his family was there would have meant a lot to him, and we're sure he's happier wherever he is now.

Its never easy to lose someone that is close to us. Even less so in a season that paints everything great and jolly.
I hope you and those your grandfather held dear find solace knowing he is in no more pain.
Hope for you nothing but the best.

>the seismic alert made me drop a couple of dishes.

I think god hates us. This city and all. Thats the only explanation I get from all the "just in time alerts". Ethier way I hope you had a nice Christmas.

what the fuck, again? the tectonic plates over there are dogshit, ffs. hope you were able to have a nice party anyway

he probably knew. you never know how much ill people actually gather from their surroundings.

>I think god hates us
Well he may have his reasons, vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=NeTvpu0gKis
It was only a minor earthquake, we just laugh it out.

It wasnt that bad this time, it was more the alert scare than nothing.
Yeah, the city over the fluffy lakebed and the fact that we are in the Fire Belt, same as Japan, makes this a lovely country for all the minor, and some times not so minor, earthquakes.

Thank you, it means a lot

I hope he did, because I really think he would have liked it

Goblin King starts up in 30 minutes!

I am really sorry to hear that, I wish the best for your family in this time, and for his peace.

I managed to avoid some further health drama and went to spend xmas with the family for the first time in 10 years. Sadly my folks fell ill and i walked into some fucking crazy family drama which is not like my side at all. At least i can say i made that damn trip with the wife and kid in tow. Health did make me immobile but resting up helped. Also slept 4h during the day on xmas day but they understood. I had zero energy.

Christmas at mine next year I think.

Hope you all had a good one.

My friend, thoughts are with you.

I keep forgetting that Dan Didio is actually a pretty good writer.
Lovely. My sister-in-law's family are great company (Nana Wendy is a delight that defies description) and today we went down to the house of a couple who've been friends with my sister-in-law for ages. Their family and ours (minus my niece, who has to spend Boxing Day with her biological dad) went to the house of one of my sister-in-law's friends, and we had a really fun time playing games and doing a quiz and all kinds of nice stuff; sounds corny, but it really was fun

>tfw I was able to name all but two movies from the last three James Bonds
Herbie Popnecker is welcome at any time of year.
As somebody whose loveable deadbeat uncle is probably going to die soon,
all I can say is that you'll never stop missing him, and that's okay.
Well, there's always next year. Hope Mrs SHEOL and your little one are okay.

I think the only real crap thing he did was Challengers of the Unknown, which was just a mess and really awkward to read.

Oh, and I did open some presents - fudge and theatre tickets from Momma Minifig to make up for my lil bro's laziness.stupidity (he's coming back tomorrow night, so it looks like we'll be opening our Secret Santa then instead of Thursday) as well as two fun little books in my stocking, and the last Adam West Batman DVD from my sister-in-law's sister.
>just a mess and really awkward to read
Just like Identity Crisis! Ha-cha-cha!

And the stream has started!

Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase starts in 8 minutes!

Well, gather round for a uncommon storytime.
Years ago, when the Marvel Zombies miniseries were entering into the, farfetchedness even for itself, Marvel did a Christmas Carol with zombies and has nothing to do with spider-man, ironman or dimension traveling, but it was wrongly labeled as Marvel Zombies Christmas Carol.
Point is: zombies, Scrooge and a slow storytime come to not let the thread die as fast.

There are some extras, but I will post them after the whole thing.

My number was moved to the gifted section a bit back but I never got anything.

Maybe someone else bought something from your wishlist. whats your number?