Did anybody watch the new South Park? how fucking mad are these guys right now?

did anybody watch the new South Park? how fucking mad are these guys right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-catholics-crucified-clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what happens when you let atheists control cartoons

Nope, gave up this shitty season weeks ago. Will probably end up downloading this episode just too see how it turned out.

>all these fucking rich entitled California liberals that fell for the media lies

s-she had a 98% chance of winning HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

the continuing story over the course of the season was a novel experiment, but they are showing they really don't have the ability to carry plot lines

in both prior seasons it culminated with the final episode being a clusterfuck with no resolution. And this one has just been plain bad, it started off good but isn't really funny anymore because it's the same jokes over and over again
>heh, danish people talk funny
>heh, people are nostalgic
>heh, the new starwars wasn't really all that great
>heh, donald trump is a jerk

ok, new material pls

Just Cuck my shit up Senpai.

No, the show became irrelevant a long time ago.

duuuuuuude you gotta watch it for the kaitlyn jenner scene, my skin is still crawling

lmao sick proxy considering the content 10/10 post most people won't get the joke

Yeah I don't like the ongoing plot format they've tried over the entirety of two seasons now. The show was able to be much wittier when it was episodic and could be focused on one particular pop culture issue per episode instead of having to be concerned of tying every episode into an overarching plot

Oh they mad and it feels so good to see them like this. Blame nostalgia all you want guys.

If their bias wasn't so obvious though I wouldn't care much.

fpbp
fuck off comedy central

Doubt they're mad at all, if there's anything I respect of Matt and Trey, it's the fact that they consistently keep South Park on neutral ground, making fun of all sides. They know it's just a cartoon. Hopefully this season continues that streak.

This season is really bad, usually there is at least some level of absurdism masking their political views and they inevitably pussy out and go for a golden mean fallacy to avoid rocking the boat. This season has just been "if you vote for Trump you're a nostalgic retard". I guess Butters pressing his dick against the glass is supposed to be a criticism of the MRA or something too but since in the context of the show the men are in the right I'm not really sure where they're going with that.

IRK

You realize they hate liberals the most of any group right?

I don't care about their politics, but that was seriously a shit episode.

Their confusion mirrors that of the Libertarians now.

We nationalist-libertarian now. Fuck GJ

Matt and Trey hate liberals and they're from Colorado

Why didn't these jew morons just write it as if Trump won in the first place? Fucking idiots.
Whether or not Trump won the funniest (>implying South Park is funny) way you could do the episode would be with Trump winning.

I can't wait for South Park to fade into obscurity. What a shit show.

they have ALWAYS been libertarians.

they shit all over the left. They even made a bunch of liberal celebrities into puppets and killed them in a movie.

Atheists are massive cucks

they're as much as a libertarian as bill maher is

This episode showed the same depth and substance as a thesis written in less than 24 hours.

Atheists, jews and neopagans.

Been a SP fan since the first episode but this last season has been pretty fucking awful, pretty much what said

even worse he has a daughter with her

he literally spawned a kid from a hole a nigger came in before

Their entire overarching plotline was dependent on Hillary winning and the memberberries getting together to attempt to steal the election through mind control, but since people chose Trump of their own volition without the member berries even enacting their big plan the motivations of characters are all fucked up. At least that's my best guess.

Is atheist also someone who likes his religion but doesn't really believe in it?

Trey has been a registered Libertarian for decades

from Sup Forums
they literally became everything they hated

It's great how American Catholics just uncucked themselves

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-catholics-crucified-clinton.html

>trolling subplot is still going on
>'reformed' cartman subplot is still going on
>the season has been one long arc

Just end it already holy fuck, they keep re-using the same jokes over and over again. All they need are "funny" non-sequiturs and they would be full Family Guy right now.

Its suffering the same way Archer does, with repeated jokes and "plot twists" that become expected.

I watched the first and/or second episode just to see how bad it is, and to me it seemed like the most logical plotline would be if Garrison was trying to lose, but ended up winning.
Isn't that what the story was supposed to be? With Garrison freaking out that he was going to win?

Why would you end it with Hillary winning? It makes no sense whatsoever.
If you have Trump winning you can do stupid ''jokes'' about Trump nuking the world or being a Russian agent. If he loses there's nothing to make fun of (from a liberal perspective). They're not going to have an episode about Hillary bombing the middle east and starting war with russia, and America collapsing Merkel style.

they just turn on the TV and make up the episode based on whatever is in the news. There is no hidden message...they're just procrastinators. Haven't you watched the behind the scenes special They literally don't leave themselves enough time to have deep, hidden plots and motives

>downloading

*hideous*

>rewrites
Guess they didn't expect Trump winning
They're worse they voted for the pot smoking geography wizard.

>US been 2 major parties for decades
Why don't just make two episodes and just air the one reflecting the winner?
The 2008 episode was better

He and the rest of the race traitors are going back on the first boat back to Africa.

Media pulled them all for fools, everybody was 100% sure Hillary is going to win HAHAHA, they even have to re-write episodes LOL.

Why is everybody so surprised at the outcome?
Did they honestly believe the (((polls))) and learned nothing from Brexit?

Agreed. To me, SP ended with stick of truth.

you can stream new episodes online dummy. southparkstudios.com or something like that

He looks like he's wearing his pajamas. Go to a good tailor and get a nice suit for all those shekels you earn, dumbass.

benis

no, those are agnostics because they are honestly questioning.

no way that is his kid, he is browner than the mother.

>wagmeister

kek

I wonder how many votes they faked. I don't even believe it was that close. Hillary had much less interested people.

Why stream if downloads are completely legal in Norway? A South Park episode is around 250 mb max

>i get my politics from cartoons

Last season they went with the storyline about the ads, what happened to that? They briefly mentioned it this season and Nothing else has happened.

>Isn't that what the story was supposed to be?

probably everyone laughing at garrison at the beginning because they didnt assume that trump would get the nomination

>still watching shitpark

trump had one path to victory, he had to flip literally every battleground state. not only did he do that, he flipped the fucking blue wall. it is quite literally a fucking miracle

thats such a perfect JUST face.

>how fucking mad are these guys right now?
very
obvious if you watch the episode

Amazing how things change. Seems like their ego has inflated since then.

its called cuck park

and yes that his wifes black son

>that pic
i'm so mad right now

remember when those media cucks were saying Trump couldn't win by alienating the Muslim vote!!!?!?!?
Holy shit it was 1%!

>it is quite literally a fucking miracle
Praise Kek.

>streaming
torrenting is the only way to go. especially since its legal (grey area) here in Canada.

Hysj må ikke glemme at i enkelte land blir du saksokt for nedlasting. Du kan kjope våpen uten lisens, men laster du ned en film så kan du bli saksokt

>and yes that his wifes black son

depends which atheist
Reminder: Athiesm and Monotheism destroyed Europe for hundreds of years
Polytheism is the only Jew free practice
Praise kek

elaborate please,we drink water with asbestos down here so our deductive skills aren't the best

It actually took me a few moments to process, stupidity that strong gets me heated.

>cant get a white woman
>divorces cutie pie japanese woman
>gets beaten up whore with nigger child

also the jew is a oil driller. now you know why the wont call out the nigger problem

It didn't used to be this way. As an atheist who hates Islam it's sad to see the state atheism is in now. We used to hate and mock all religions, especially Islam. Now they're all too scared to do it because libcucks have everyone going against their "literally everything any brown person does is morally right at all times and should never be criticized" agenda intimidated with threats of doxxing, threatening their jobs, calling them racists, sexists, evil, anything they can to turn the public against them until they've crushed them down to nothing. They even say that rationalism, objectivity and critical thinking are "racist". The liberal mob has to fucking die.

#MakeAtheismGreatAgain #MakeScienceGreatAgain #MakeSkepticismGreatAgain

>marrying damaged goods
He had so many chances for good women, yet he fallen for the fake smile that sticks on money. Lets see if he can do better than Brandan Fraser, who is now broke btw.

we need to make liberalism great again
It used to be a beleif in free speach
modern day liberals just use liberal as an identifying word, detached from its original meaning

That's cooling cream applied wrong. By doing that he fucked up the CPU.

That black woman:
>stupid white boy, you fall for it so easily
>now be nice or i'll get alimony

Every illegal immigrant who voted for her are how they faked her numbers.

wtf even the catholics voted for Trump while they are leftists in the USA

Poor pope Francis, christians should build walls no bridges

Haha sant sant

I've hoped they'd keep Leslie around, and they just killed her off. She would make a fantastic recurring villian.

at least KEEP ME POSTED will remain

That boy's gonna ruin him. That shit eating smile harbors much trouble, financially and legally.

Join with us Satanists. We know how to party.

I hoped that this season would return to the normal format with the last episodes shilling the plot for the upcoming video game like they did with stick of truth

instead they nuked the show and went full retard losing all credibility

I mean about the proxy and people not getting the joke, that image is posted ad nauseam in Sup Forums

The streaming is completely legal and is literally from the SP website itself. They used to have all episodes for free, now they only have new ones and a few old ones (others are on Hulu+)
Streaming is easier than actually downloading it

I watched it and it was sooo bad and short I instantly thought they were expecting shillary victory and didn't have enough time for a quality episode.

Would be cool to see the alternate episode where hillary wins.

Fucking cucks.

wish they would just go back to killing Kenny.

I don't like how they've been experimenting with overarching season plot lines

stansdad.ch to avoid ads and bullshit

You know they've been spending a lot of time on the new game. I love SP and this is the only season I didn't watch because I knew they would be creatively drained from the game. Video games are much more difficult than a faggy musical or a movie. They go on for 8 hours or more. Since the game is essentially an episode of the show it will have at least 2 seasons worth of content in it.

The fact that they went back to do a sequel to the game shows how much they believe in it as a medium for SP. Something I agree with completely. Don't know if there will be a 3rd game but I feel they are taking Fractured But whole as something they really want to get right.

Women with foot/ankle tattoos are disgusting.

Is this rare? I don't see the biggest exporter of potassium frequently.

The SP episodes this season were all about trolling and shitting all over Denmark.

CPU may be salvageable, if you can clean off the paste, but the motherboard is garbage now.

Not all episodes are available for all countries you dumb American fuck. Why do Americans always act like everywhere is America?

>Jewpark

They are like the simpsons now, devoid of originality.

Any link to this episode?

Never let Ron Jeremy apply thermal paste to your CPU.

No, because it's a shitty show for edgy teenagers that long stopped having any form of relevance.