The Tenkaichi Budokai is finally complete

The Tenkaichi Budokai is finally complete

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIhNFLVvJUk
youtu.be/Pvk4D8yoQZw
youtu.be/dlkpIzseJkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck does that even mean?

Well if instead of Tenkaichi Budokai, you say Budokai Tenkaichi, then you're talking about the GOAT dragonball games.
Otherwise I don't know, looks like that worthless Seth Green show.

The normal Budokai series shits on Tenkaichi.

Tenkaichi Budokai translates to Strongest Under Heaven.

>2D fighter in a series where everyone can fly
>half as many playable characters
That's stupid and you know it.

That's what tenkaichi means by itself

youtu.be/lIhNFLVvJUk

And budokai is just "tournament" I think

I could just never get into tenkaichi. the combat was weird and boring.

That's the last time I deliver Christmas presents to Japan.

>Those were 3d models all along
THE FUTURE

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WIFE

>The other two anons didn't get that this guy was quoting the next line in the sketch
Boy, I feel old now.

It only took 20 years but cel shading finally doesn't look like garbage.

Slightly on topic but what did people think of the TFS special?

>was that even english?

Obviously not Santa.

holy fuck I forgot all about this

I didn't know it came out until you mentioned it. Cool.

Funnier than their last 4 episodes.

I didn't know how much I needed some Cooler and Freiza Shenanigans. Kinda wished for a Cell cameo, but you can't have everything.

It was a bit surreal how festive the main villain's designs were.
this

I honestly didn't find it all that funny

Not saying that the last four episodes were funny, either, mind you.

The only bits that made me smirk were the "Dragonball Super" ad, and Piccolo, Kami and Nail deciding they were kinda like the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

Why do Americans like that shit?

I hope they finish the cell saga so I can stop caring the only reason I actually subscribed to them was for cell after its done I hope they drop off the map.

They intend to finish the Cell arc in one big episode and then it's likely they won't do anymore after that. They're already working on legit dubbing anime but they must know that after DBZA they're going to lose a lot of supporters so the dubbing is likely what they have planned to replace that.

I think they will keep the live stream channel alive

For the LPs? That's really easy since it's basically just the VAs pretending they're characters playing games.

I stopped following DBZ and only know a bit of the newer stuff, but is that Goku fused with a Kai?

Sort of

An evil Kai in the future named Zamasu was pissed off about mortals getting strong enough to challenge the gods, so he used the Dragonballs to wish that he had Goku's body and all Goku's strength.

Later on, he went back in time and then actually fused with his past self

This is the fusion result, if you were wondering

Fuck really?! I wanted to see their Majin Vegeta.

I dont think they are gonna downright abandon dbza after the cell games considering how much they have left. I think about 3-4 movies and the buu saga.

However, it is true that they are actually doing legit dubbing work and that will definitely hinder progress, even more so than normal.

Fans will need to learn to be more patient and tfs will need to learn with the most impatient and stupid ones, thats for sure.

How come there are so many stealth Dragon ball threads on Sup Forums lately?
are you guys just hyped for Fighterz? I am

The banter with them after bulma destroyed the machine was really good.

F: why didnt anyone shot her?
T: why didnt you shot her?
F: because i got you fools to do it instead!
C: sorry brother, i thought this was ALL ABOUT YOU...
F: dammit, stop being a prick.

It's a shame that there's never been a movie or special which has had Frieza, Cooler AND King Cold.

The sibling rivalry was good; Mecha Frieza's interaction with "Daddy" was great; so I can only assume that all three in the same place at the same time would be GOAT

He looks gay.
Either Sup Forums loves DB or is full of spics.

>He looks gay

Well, Goku Black and Zamasu did have a slight vibe of "selfcest" going on.

>He looks gay.

He was pretty fucking gay. Gay for himself and gay for Goku.

Esto es el fin, Grande Padre

Boy he does look beautiful.

ONE MONTH

>tfw i'll never get to play witcher 3 for the first time again

Not fused, bodyjacked.

>implying jet set radio and wind waker don't look great
Faggot

There has always been stealth Dragon Ball threads
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /tg/ are prone to not staying on topic

suprised they were ballsy enough to do that little hit at Super
especially since the rumors are they're the source of the alleged legal issues regarding Abridged

I am going to marry Black!

Where is my wife?!

both

Toei Animation has been giving them shit after shit to this day even to this day despite theme legitimately raising sales on DB stuff in the gap till Super. Youtube's ad shit being still a problem has basically drained them of energy of doing them so I can see WHY they may quit after Cell.

They were fun villians tho

Not counting the recent moment where most of their shit got C&D'd AGAIN kind of hit them hard in the drive and will to do these things.

Toei continues to be a prick despite them doing everything by the rules and even helps with keeping the fandom interested in the actual product.

So while I'd hate it, I could see WHY they wouldn't continue DBZA after Cell; Since it'd mean work on an entire big arc of (The Buu saga is super long) with the constant fear that everything can be gone in the lapse of a single day if anyone at Toei didn't have their coffee that morning. I can see it really disheartening.

Plus, I get the sense that some of the TFS crew aren’t too happy with the Buu arc itself, with its exclusive focus on the SSJ line and power creep, plus the Goku-centrism.

The Buu Saga has plenty of comedy as is, without the need for a gag dub, and TFS pretty much falls on their face when they try to remake scenes that are already gags

Pic related.

DBZA's version of this scene fucking sucked.

Hmm didnt knew about the second CND.

I really hope they can complete the series.

Why is that all japanese things who start with dragon and made by toriyama get so much flak in the west due to the douchebag suits?

>with its exclusive focus on the SSJ line and power creep,
If they can deal with the android arc they can deal with the Buu arc.

I think they are the only abridged shit thats still doing this from the boom of abridged from a years ago. So i can see them having trouble. They also had money issues from since the middle of the namek arc which is why they started LPs as well.
I wont be upset because i understand how much work they have to put into this series; if they quit. Unlike those twats who act like this is something they can whip up in a week.

fpbp

I will be satisfied if they just finish the Buu Saga I wouldn't care too much about Super or GT.

The same, maybe other group can try to do DBO or GT, even tho they will face quite the challenge of trying to fill the shoes tfs left, super doesnt really need abridging.

Stupider source material makes better abridged series. That’s why Yugioh was so good.

Eh, just a cruel reminder that LittleKuriboh let a fucking minor get bullied by SuperPsyGuy. But other than that it was pretty interesting to see Cooler and Freeza acting around.

/because it makes fun of the show and also puts funny adlib, it's pretty simple honestly. They used to do it in such a lower quality, I would laugh at how bad it was, but after the Saiyan Saga things got even better. But then after the Freeza saga, jesus christ things got shitty.

It felt more saturday morning adlib than dark humor adlib that we grown to be apart of.

It's not a hit on Super, it's a direct reference that Goku existing nearly causes the universe to cease existing in Super at least 3 times.

Not even Tenkaichi 3? What are you high and stupid user?

Androids still had Piccolo and the introduction of Trunks and reintroduction of Bulma kept things fresh for a while.

The Buu arc is literally hundreds of episodes of “OH MY GAWD CAN ANYBODY STOP BUU HE’S TOO POWERFUL”, followed by all the Saiyans lining up to job to Super Buu. It basically is the reason why making a whole arc about one bad guy is a terrible, terrible idea.

The start of the arc wasn't bad
>Great Saiyaman hijinx
>Videl forcing Gohan to fight in a tournament
>The introduction of the Supreme Kai
>Fighting Babidi's forces while descending his space ship I really wish Puipui and Yakon had been more formidible
>Dabura's betrayal of Babidi I still think killing Dabura was a mistake. I would have liked to have seen if he could have brought anything to the table against Buu in the same way the Kai's gave us Ultimate Gohan, and Potara Earrings

because ironical nostalgia for muh shitty english dub, anybody who's serious about dragon ball watches the original subbed or the latin american dub.

lanipator is pretentious cancer given voice.

I think he did it better than the original shit that we get from Funimation. Vegeta in reality is a spoiled brat who has an inferiority complex with Goku. They always battle and train the living fuck out of each other and that's what makes them good. But the problem with Vegeta is that not only is he fucking short but god damn when he doesn't get his way. He fucking bawls like a baby.

So yeah I can see why Lanipator gives such a shit voice.

t.I don't understand Vegeta's character

Aren't they British?

>anybody who's serious about dragon ball watches the original subbed or the latin american dub.
>lanipator is pretentious cancer

He's not the only pretentious one.

Sorry I don't get Alien Princes who have issues. Sue me.

This. youtu.be/Pvk4D8yoQZw

>so he used the Dragonballs to wish that he had Goku's body and all Goku's strength.
>not wishing to always be stronger than Goku

Black was always stronger than Goku. SSR Black was invincible

>not wishing to be the strongest being in existence
I have a serious problem with how shitty the villains wishes are in the series. I can understand the heroes making shitty wishes, whether because it's represented as being short-sighted and/or humble, but villains -especially those wishing to obtain power beyond measure- should not have such hang-ups.

It's fine if they stop after Cell. However, if they must truly call it quits, they need to go out on Bojack. I just, need to hear Gohan say "Shut up, Bojack.".

I read Gaiman hijinx
>Tfw Dragon Ball by Neil Gaiman never
Fuck

>I have a serious problem with how shitty the villains wishes are in the series.

How many villains have actually even got their wishes?
Besides Zamasu, the only successful one I can think of is King Piccolo and Sorbet.

Emperor Pilaf failed, Commander Red failed, the Saiyans failed, Frieza failed.
(I'm not counting non-canon villains)

This.

They've fucking been building Bojack since the Saiyan saga. We NEED that movie to be done.

I get that the roster was huge but when half of them play the same it's boring.

Actually his plan wasn't that bad

>acquire a space/time travel ring
>get Goku's body
>travel back in time to fetch yourself
>search for a universe and timeline with no gods of destruction (ended up being Trunks future timeline)
>???
>Beautiful PROFIT

They better use the pirate song from Lazy Town for Bojack.

I feel there was a good amount of variety honestly. You had everything from classic Dragon Ball villains to Omega Shenron. Good times.

How non canon are you counting Garlic Jr. as? Did you put in that disclaimer specifically for him?

>he went back in time
>travel back in time to fetch yourself
Black was an version of present time Zamasu. The another Zamasu was from the future

Was Zamasu gay? youtu.be/dlkpIzseJkU

And it's so fucking close, too! That movie directly follows the Cell Saga. It would be such a fitting series finale, to finally drop the one punch line that has been hanging since the beginning.

They probably will.

Him, and Dr Kochin (who had the dumbest fucking wish in the franchise, imo). And Lord Slug, who just straight up copied King Piccolo.

And I feel like there was one more...did the guy in the Hirudegarn movie use Dragonballs?

>the Goku-centrism

The Buu saga had very little focus on Goku, though. He played a largely supporting role until Gohan was absorbed, and even then, he was more a co-lead alongside Vegeta.

They used the dragon balls to open the music box that Tapion was in, Hoi tricked them into doing it I believe.

You know what, I'm glad I stopped paying attention after the Buu saga.

>NINGEN THOT BEGONE

Weebs and Spics are cancerous fags.

t. assblasted burger

This

Their streams aren't too great though. The ones where they played Persona were alright because they actually interacted with the commenters but the rest of them just play the game and occasionally give shout outs to the people giving them shekels