Yfw Black Cat is still a villain

>yfw Black Cat is still a villain

Who the fuck is this guy.

It's the
>yfw Black Cat is still a villain
guy

Good. Peter can kill her.

Spider-man doesn't kill.

From what I heard some Bosnian War Criminal who killed himself at his trial by taking poison.

John Goodman looking OLD these days.

I hope she appears in the next Spiderman movie.

Until I opened the image and realized what it was my first thought was "is Big Poppa Pump drinking tea? How does that deal with Black Cat?"

Slobodan Praljak was a beloved Croation film and theater director who abandoned his career to volunteer for the army during Croatia's battle for independence in the Bosnian War. He rose through the ranks over the war, eventually becoming a respected general.

After the war, the Hague accused him of being a war criminal. Confident he'd done nothing wrong or in violation of military ethics, he voluntarily surrendered himself... then the Hague left him imprisoned for the next 15 years while they tried to come up with something to charge him with. In the end, he was convicted of blowing up a bridge which, according to the Hague, caused 'unnecessary property and cultural damage to the Muslim population' and sentenced him to 20 years, with 15 served and time off for good conduct during his unwarranted incarceration.

Realistically, Praljak would have only had to serve another 2-3 years, but not wanting to give the Hague the satisfaction of branding him a war criminal after wasting fifteen years of his life in prison while they concocted some trumped up, bullshit charges against him, he stood up during the sentencing and said, simply,
>"I am not a war criminal, I reject you and your verdict"
and then drank a vial of poison he'd smuggled into the court. He died less than an hour later.

what a fucking boss

That's actually pretty fucking badass.

That's pretty badass honestly

He needs too.

Don't worry. I'm sure Peter will purpose to her with a drawn out story about how he almost killed Paste Pot Pete

forgot to add:
>willful killing
>unlawful deportation
>transfer and confinement of a civilian; >inhuman treatment
>cruel treatment
>unlawful labour
>destruction or willful damage done to institutions dedicated to religion or education
> plunder of public or private property
>unlawful attack on civilians;
> unlawful infliction of terror on civilians
>persecutions on political, racial and religious grounds;
>murder;
>deportation;

You said 'deportation' twice

yes
some are grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions, some counts of crimes against humanity

wasn't that the black spiderman? based

So war.

superior spider man

>film and theater director

Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Only if you are part of some Slav war criminal group that's also into theater.

What is The Hague, and why would he be targeted?

>'unnecessary property and cultural damage to the Muslim population
Literally did nothing wrong.

What the fuck is Black Cat even doing in the comics right now? Last I read, she broke out of prison and got a bunch of super-villains together to kill Spider-Man, failed and then...fucked off into obscurity?

I get that Felicia has a super-thin personality that mostly revolves around being obsessed with Peter's cock, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Goddamnit I laughed really good here. Well done.

She made out with Flash Thompson.

International Court of Justice (part of the UN), which is based in The Hague, Netherlands.

t. somebody with a grudge
Did nothing wrong.

>destruction or willful damage done to institutions dedicated to religion or education
>implying this is not standard operating procedure for the u.s army

Geralt of fucking Rivia

he did nothing wrong.
Right up until he committed the terrible sin of suicide.

>hates muslims
>is a film director
>tells the UN to fuck off and becomes an hero
/ourguy/

Why is Black Cat a villain again?

International law, war crimes, extranational organizations like the UN, etc. are all bunk.

That's a good thing.

When doctor ock took over peter parkers body he punched her in the face and she got booty bothered.

Wow what a shit reason.

She should be mad at Doc Ock then lol.

on;y Sup Forums would willfully glorify a war criminal and leave out the actual important cruel things they did. Sup Forumstards are fucking up this board and fucking up the world. I swear you guys embrace tyranny as long as it was ruled under /your/guy

I mean, that's literally how anyone gets into power. Embrace shallow, memetic behavioral patterns, leverage whatever force you've got access to and/or need, profit.