Gwenpool is among the top 10 most sold books of the book for December!!!!

Gwenpool is among the top 10 most sold books of the book for December!!!!

Apparently the cancellation news made people buy the shit out of the latest issue!!! holy fuck!

She is back!!! And with those numbers I can see the book being un-cancelled soon!

New marketing scheme: Every issue is the last issue, buy up or else we cancel.

Better than making new #1s every twenty months.

Kek

The absolute delusion

user she will live only in japan

>delusion
>made thread using an image+filename regularly used by mexican barneyfag
user, this is just yet another shitpost thread from one of our local hyper-autists. He's probably just having a meltdown upon realising that the thing he's devoted the last 2 years to sperging about will be gone in a matter of months. He'll have to find some new thing to get irrationally angry about.

>He's probably just having a meltdown upon realising that the thing he's devoted the last 2 years to sperging about will be gone in a matter of months

I'm laughing my ass off, the tears when the cancelation was announced were the best!

>S-she will live in Japan, they totally like her in Japan, f-for real!
>S-she died s-so America would get c-cancelled too!!!

talking about delusion

again Marvel confirmed japan due to hyperwaifufags

this is why the other chick from avengers academy will show up in 2018

nothing about that says that Gwenpool is popular over there, specially since the book just got canned, its just a matter of time until the book gets forgoten

good

I mean. That's not a bad way of doing things.

Didn't the gun enhancement thing sold out after it got banned due to Las Vegas shooting? It never came back

user i live in japland for business shit
>Gets Statue by 2018 along with Kamala that is Japanese Exclusive only
>Gets stupid popularity due to drawing, cute looks and because Japanese are demented waifufags, also the PR
>Gets into Avengers Academy because the japanese wants Cute superheroines, this is why Avengers Academy has Cute looking Carl Manvers, kamala, the new chick and now Jean + rogue next year since both are popular thanks to MvC games

also it got cancelled here because

>A
Marvel was stupid to introduce her in a low selling book that is Howard the Duck
>B
They sold the book without any explanation with Gwenfags and Wadefags thinking that she was a clone or Gwen from another universe who became lady deadpool, which pissed off both fanbases
>C
Her book was pretty much her messing with Marvel Reality and someone like her its like the Ghost Rider, Blade and many other supernatural characters, it doesn't belong to MU, and Marvel tried to shove her into that, which failed, as they failed with said 2 in the past, like the stupid Ghost Rider Tie-ins in World War Hulk and the Trainwreck that it was Fear Itself

tl:dr she is a nice character, but she fits elsewhere, not in marvel continuity but her own universe with separate stories and her own Sandbox. but marvel is retarded, Alonso is a spanish dipshit, and Brevoort + Kike should had been booted out of the company when the Darth Mouse bought the company

therefore, expect gabby leaving marvel soon too because of "creative differences", mainly because she is pretty much tearing her own asshole with her fingernails with pure anger, due to the sudden cancelation.

>Gets stupid popularity due to drawing, cute looks and because Japanese are demented waifufags, also the PR
Also, it's an isekai, which is currently the fad in Japan.

>expect gabby leaving marvel soon
She already said she was going on to different things, IIRC. She was contracted specifically for that book, rather than offered ongoing employment.

Better than stealth cancellations now that I think about it. Surprised Marvel didn't do that? Literally holding comics hostage and doomsaying cancellation due to low sales.

>user i live in japland for business shit

sounds legit, my uncle that works for nintendo lives in japan too.

>>Gets Statue by 2018 along with Kamala that is Japanese Exclusive only

Japan does that shit all the time, they even did a sexy female Freddy Krueger for some reason.

>>Gets stupid popularity due to drawing, cute looks and because Japanese are demented waifufags, also the PR

Were is the proof of her being ''stupid popular'' in japan at all? Just because the artists published an artbook that not even pirates cared about?

You ''live in japan'' so I bet you woudn't have any problems in pointing out where can I find information, pics and other proof of her being a hit in Japan.

>>Gets into Avengers Academy because
that game is nothing but a cashgrab and almost about every single nu-marvel character is there, even squirrel girl.

>also it got cancelled here because

people didn't like the book, the first issue sold lik 90 k and most of the run sold under 20k/cancellation numbers

>They sold the book without any explanation with Gwenfags and Wadefags thinking that she was a clone or Gwen from another universe who became lady deadpool, which pissed off both fanbases

I wonder where did they go the idea of GWEN stacy deadPOOL being related to Gwen Stacy and Deadpool? I mean is not like she is wearing a female version of the Deadpool costume and is not like the first time that she appeared was in the GWEN STACY variants month...

If anything thet fucked up by not making her Gwen Stacy and instead giving us a nobody

>Also, it's an isekai, which is currently the fad in Japan.
he book is over and comic books are expensive as fuck in Japan.

I really doubt that a book that just got cancelled is going to suddenly earn tons of money via japanese translated comics and like 2 pieces of merch

Specially if the artwork looks so bland compared with other titles in that isekai genre

Gwenpool doesn't even have a sexy figure in her comic despite using a costume that would lend itself for that kind of artwork

while fanservice is a must for those shitty ''self insert'' genres

>If anything thet fucked up by not making her Gwen Stacy and instead giving us a nobody
That her name is Gwen Poole and the costume designer thought she said "Gwenpool" was a funny joke worth keeping.

Oh yeah, I never said Japan is gonna be like the magical saviour or something. Book might get rebooted for those delicious #1's down the line, but for now IT DEAD

>while fanservice is a must for those shitty ''self insert'' genres
The greatest isekai out is called Kumo Desu Ga, Naki Ka? which is entirely about a spider. No cute girls or fanservice (yet)

it doesn't even makes sense for her shitty character, she is a comic book fangirl that writes fan fiction and loves the idea of being a comic book character.

and yet she doesn't even attempt to create her own hero persona.

she literally says that she doesn't like or reads deadPOOL and yet she is totally ok with being basically named after him or just being named with her regular name.

everything for the sake of a joke, a joke that turned people off from the book, bravo!

>The greatest isekai out is

Sword Art Online, like it or not

most popular =/= greatest

and I mean sales wise, nobody cares about one out of thousands of manga titles being released every year.

Its about being adapted into anime, anime movies, tons of merch, video games, etc

that's how you know you are big.

>Book might get rebooted for those delicious #1's

not in japan, comic books are like 5 times more expensive than manga

>greatest
>literally who nobody cares title

Where the hell is TED??

;__;

Dood seriously
Any title could be on its last issue if it doesnt sell.

>The greatest isekai out is called Kumo Desu Ga, Naki Ka? which is entirely about a spider. No cute girls or fanservice (yet)

I just googled it and the first few images that came up on google all had big titted girls.

This pisses me off SO FUCKING MUCH. I like Batroc as much as the next guy, but Teddy was the one who needed another issue and some closure.

Gwen actually knows she only has two issues left, they'll get to it or at least provide a "life at best is bittersweet" ending.

>Also, it's an isekai, which is currently the fad in Japan.
Being an isekai is in Japan anything but a guaranteed success, though.

So this is the best timeline?
I'm okay with that

Sup Forums, if were not allowed to like anything, what is the purpose of this board?

Live-action capeshit and e-celebs.

Shit that didn't happen.

as Sup Forums

in fact, its time to Sup Forums get its own /cog/

To talk about celebrities, bitch about black people, and sometimes Straight Shota.
Also /Sug/

>demented
the ones who buy those amecomi stuff are really really a minority, and that western waifu merchandise is completely pointless cause amecomi fans dont have such a preference. most of them are either massive casuals who only buy capeshit or artsy eccentric cunts like tumblrinas. i cant even imagine whod buy those. they will be ultra niche stuff.

congratulations on two more issues, Gwenpool fans!

What are you talking about? Giant breasts are the enemy and must be destroyed.

Why did you add the word straight into that sentence?

>Gets into Avengers Academy

Wait, what?

Avengers Academy ANIMU are getting new characters soon

marvel still needs to sell Squirrel girl and Gwenpool there because of the promos and statues announced for next year, and both are popular there, also Squirrel Girl is free of a certain Author's autismo, so expect her looking like her ol self

Im gonna need some sauce.

My google fu isn't turning up anything.

>and both are popular there,

I really don't see this being true