Which state deserves the most credit? Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania?

Which state deserves the most credit? Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania?

PA and it's not close. PA felt like a miracle compared to Michigan or Florida

Winsconsin. Everybody thought it was going red

idk senpai I always thought PA was a possibility.

But being from WI, I never even considered Trump was going to take this state. When it was revealed that he did, it fucking blew me away.

PA because it's a NE State.

WI bro here

We do

PA, I'm happy for Michigan though. Nugent was right.

nobody expected wisconsin to go so hard to trump

Wisconsin. It's not a rust belt state

Definitely Wisconsin. PA was always red because only like 2 counties are blue. Wisconsin cane out of nowhere for the clutch victory.

Pennsylvania looked like it wouldn't make it almost

Michigan here. fuck em. I live in liberal hell and i glad to be drinking their tears now.

Everyone thought it was going Blue which is why no one campaigned there. All three deserve credit though. MAGA!

PA is Northeast/mid atlantix, not New England. Small correction in case you meant New England.

Pennsylvania and Wisconsin get equal credit imo.

The Guardian map awarded PA to Trump before they did Wisconsin, and Fox gave Trump WI before PA, so technically they both put him over 270

Either way, pretty proud that my second home WI came through.

>tfw Trump won PA by a margin roughly similar to the number of adult Amish in the state

Wisconsin. 1 of the 3 states I got wrong

PA for sure.

WI really blew me away and sealed the deal

1) florida
2) pennsylvania
3) wisconsin
4) michigan

Wisconsin came outta nowhere.

I think it's cool the Amish can live the way that choose - but how do they know the issues they are voting on??

Does anyone have a video of that

Pennsylvania, Wisconsin was called before PA and when they announce PA he won. Glad to live in a state where it won the Presidency for Donald Trump

>waiting for WH meeting
>OH FUK TED NUGENT IS RUSHING IN
>...
>....
>Only Trump and Nugent emerge

Probably PA as the jewish media had told us it was solid blue.

I came when fox called WI

Floridabro here.

I went to sleep at like 11-12 on election night right as he locked Florida, right as I went to bed, PA was blue.

I woke up, saw Trump had won, saw PA went red and thought "Holy fuck."

So I'd definitely say PA.

The Rust Belt is much larger than that.

I think they know about at least few things that mattered. One of them being Supreme Court judge - I'd argue that they'd be very interested in having him conservative rather than liberal.

All I know now is, I'm never going to make Trips to major cities like people do (In Dallas). Whats the point? They're all libfag hives, why give them tourism?

Now just road trips in rural areas for me.

why is it called the rust belt? does shit just turn to rust or what?

Indiana.

All of them. We are making America great again together.

PA
When they called it, it was over. Arizona hadn't been officially called but they knew that would put him over.
Wi put them in panick mode, PA knocked them out.

Lemme guess, Ann Arbor?

No one deserves "credit" for doing their duty

It was the industrial capital of the world 40 years ago

Wisconsin.

I live 2 blocks from the University of Wisconsin campus. I could literally hear the cries of dispair when this happened

It's pretty cool that trump could have lost any one state, including Texas, and still would have won.

I'm from Florida so I'm a bit bias. But Pennsylvania felt like a miracle. I didn't even realize it had shifted at first. I had it down as blue in my mind

Michigan. Them flipping red truly signals the Don of new era. Michigan represents the blue collar working class that was backstabbed by liberals for decades. If Trump brings the factories back there is no way liberals can ever win back the working class. Michigan is the perfect encapsulation of this paradigm shift

(And since then, the infrastructure has gotten rusty)

He was already winning before PA, that was just the cherry on top

Michigan was the tipping point

ah, makes sense. ty

That's the point
You can thank Macomb County. The Reagan Democrats came back from hiding

still surprised WI and PA went red.

hasn't happened since the 80s

all of them and ohio aswell

Pennbro here.

None of them. Every vote and every state was necessary to not just give Trump the win, but an indisputable one.

Winning by such a large margin of EVs effectively kneecaps the liberal argument about muh popular vote.

MA STRONK

WI was the tip, PA was the whole shaft going in balls deep.

Also smaller margin than 2000 with gore bush.

>Ohio all in red

We were pretty great, weren't we

74 VOTES
V
O
T
E
S

Pennsylvania

That was a insane upset

Michigan and Wisconsin were surprising, but it wasn't impossible as much the the chagrin of the rest of the midwest, Michigan and Wisconsin are still part of the Midwest, so they still know how the midwest feels.
Also Trump promising to bring back jobs and punish job shippers hits home for Michigan.

But for him to win Pennsylvania was YUGE as Pennsylvania is liberal and they're New England.

>tfw live the very southern tip of Ohio
>whole state is rust belt except my town

I don't think PA is New England...

Pennsylvania was a big, big ask. We knew Trump could pull off Ohio and Wisconsin. We knew Hillary was weak in Michigan once she was beat badly by Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. What we didn't know was how the wily old businessman would do the unthinkable and flip the Keystone State. Bush couldn't do it, McCain couldn't do it, Romney couldn't do it. Trump's victory will go down as one of, if not the biggest upset in political history. Absolutely brilliant, brilliant stuff from Trump. His campaigning was second to none and will serve as the blueprint for political campaigns for decades to come.

Ohio was one of the most populous states for a very long time. Many of our great cities were in Ohio.

all my shitposting and IRL shitposting ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING

PRAISE KEK