New Bravest Warriors

Huh, somehow I thought the schedule bullshit and VRV killed it, but somehow it's out anyway.
Supposedly the premiere is free for a limited time, but I sure as hell can't get their site to make a video play. It probably only works on mobile phones. Has anyone actually watched it?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZVBwF7ZxhICmmIxAmF6HkGAqNeidBEJDhNy
drive.google.com/file/d/1fDjttUe-a8XVCSroDngEKPEx4GKGrPBU/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh wait, I got it to work on a different browser. it just straight up hates firefox. That seems appropriate somehow.
holy shit it has ads that interrupt the title sequence. Then the exact same ad repeats again. and again.

HAhahahaha and then halfway through it plays the same ad 3 times again. Jesus tapdancing christ.

Hot damn, I thought this shit was dead.

Bump for maybe a dl

yeah that'd be nice. I try to save this kind of thing. like I have the shitty audio rips of the end of Bee and Puppycat (aka the good part of Bee and Puppycat)
I just got to the end and it feels like saturday morning growing up.. because they put more ads before the credits (or rather mid-credits) so if you want the privilege of seeing who made it, you've gotta watch ads for other things on VRV that look.. just... awful. a shallow misandrist star wars parody and a grotesque CGI abomination about doctors who talk about nothing but cocaine. And then the same COD ad for the 7th time in 22 minutes. So enjoy that
remember that though? Back in the day you'd be watching cartoons and it'd be like "we now return to..." and it was the end credits
you dont even get to see those for more than a second nowadays, and they used to get a goddamn bumper lead-in

and by that I mean the rips that have shitty audio, not the shitty rips that are just audio. needed a hyphen there

>bee and puppycat gets good again
as good as the pilot or just less bad than the shitshow it became? Ive not even seen the kickstarter only eps as the rest never motivated me to give it more chances

I would say better than the pilot in a few ways but remaining not quite the standard the pilot set
but then i wouldnt call the other episodes shit, just disappointing.
basically, it's short, it's worth finishing, and you'll like what they do.

Here is 1080p WEBRip of it:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZVBwF7ZxhICmmIxAmF6HkGAqNeidBEJDhNy

drive.google.com/file/d/1fDjttUe-a8XVCSroDngEKPEx4GKGrPBU/view?usp=sharing

excellent, thanks user.
hopefully someone with a vrv account can help us out from now on. I'm a tad worried the interest has waned. It really is a good show.

Oh snap, thank you

Although I feel sorry for any poor sap paying for that

Fuck yeah.

They were so effing cute
>"You're holding produce"

I don't care. Nothing will fill the void that the end of AT will leave.

There you are you crazy ole paedo, /sveg/ died and you got nowhere to go huh?

>Nothing will fill the void that the end of AT will leave.
preachify. I was hoping OK KO would but it's really barely a regular show replacement

I already consider Star to be a good replacement for AT when it ends.

Star has become a much, much better show, but it's still not there. It's more like a GF replacement.

Why was Wallow a woman?

I forget the end of the last season but I think a robot got embedded into his boob and he just put on a wig because he felt like it. Had he styled the bangs about it would have been a damn manly look, but no.

why high heels?
seems like this was just a gag, but for the half of the episode i thought it was something deeper

Season 3 MEGA if anyone wants it,
>mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
Cartoon Hangover can bite my shiny metal ass.

>why high heels?
Well he has to coordinate, doesn't he?

Thank you for this

it's not entirely their faults... the deal with bee and puppycat fucked them at the worst possible time, youtube is the real culprit yanking their ad money

Yeah I'm not going to pay to watch a 2 min episode each couple of months of a generic cartoon series

I'd be happy to support it but not on a subscription