California wants to secede

California wants to secede.

I think that's a great idea! Why don't we help them along?

yescalifornia.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_J._Marinelli
youtube.com/watch?v=D-mUjKDbDfY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES, perfect. They succeed, we declare war on them and bomb the fuck out of the liberals. Rejoins us as a red state.

fuck I meant secede**

Man Im ready for this trump train though, I don't want to secede because of dumb cucks in my state. Let's try to get kek to uncuck cali

Don't even need to bomb them
We whole thing will collapse within 5 years
We just need to help the east stay in the Union

The only way for this state to be cleansed is to collapse
After that we can rejoin the union

heard about anyone who ever got uncucked? There's no cure

>let's secede
>but still use American money and infrastructure, and there's no way they stop giving us water right

HAHAHA RETARDS, CALIFORNIA SUPPORTS ALL YOU WELFARE RED STATE LEECHES, WE ARE SICK OF PAYING FOR YOUR LAZY ASSES

"Nevada air unit 1776 requesting permission to engage"

The same thing happened here with London after Brexit, they forget about it all after a couple of weeks. Same with the 'racist attacks' in the days following the vote.

Cali goes red once the illegals are deported and the gays realize trump likes them

This

>this is what they really believe
SAD

Trump would go to war to keep canada in line, just like Lincoln did. America is not the EU

No you just need to hit rock bottom

Isn't california like two gallons away from being in permanent drought?
What the fuck are they going to do without water?

we need an Open Borders California Initiative as well. we can pawn off all the subhumans with promises of free drugs and no prisons.

great idea. Let them go, shut off water & then charge enormous amounts. plus fucking obnoxious Silicon Valley with their impending bubble burst will not drag anyone else with them.

I want this to happen so fucking bad. The following 6 months would be almost as entertaining as the cuck meltdown happening now

must be hard being this stupid

the inner part will choose to stay with the union

Oh my fucking God I will vote for it and then leave this shit state to live in actual America.

please god blow us back to the stone age

Imagine how high their taxes will be to pay for all of that free shit

Native Californian here. How do they plan on paying for all that? What will they do when businesses evacuate in droves? When all the rich flee for other states? When millions take them up on the offer of 'free citizenship? What happened the last time a state tried to secede from the Union? Don't Cali liberals always bitch about how the South needs to 'get over' the Civil War and mock them for even trying?

These people are so goddamn retarded and it infuriates me. My family and friends are all over this shit as well, crying about Hillary losing and talking about making a new country. How fucking retarded is everyone on the West Coast?

>filename

GET SOME, YEAH, GET SOME!

sweet as fuck
never again would the dems get over 250 electoral votes

>pol being delusional as usual
If california secede, then inevitably, the other states, such as New York and Texas will also secede in a chain reaction (historical, ideological differences). This means the collapse of the US. Why are people here not realizing this?

Don't they eat half of the federal budget? Where would the money come from?

They're not going to do it.
If Texas hasn't left the union yet despite threatening to do so for ages, Cali sure as hell isn't going to.

2000 for comparison

>Implying any state other than TX could actually pull it off

This is our water now

>California is more economically powerful than France
R-really ?

Very fucking retarded.

Why would Texas leave?
The would basically control the Union.

give them a compromise, let the cities secede and run their own politics, but the US controls and own landmass and resources outside of cities

the fuckers are probably stupid enough to agree to that deal

Should I invest in beachfront property in Nevada soon?

>red and its water stay in the Union
If you though the drought was bad before

Only because the federal government substains us. We out it, we are fucked.

We are about to run out of water, this will never pass kek

Bump

great idea!

>this is what Mexifornia actually believes
Texas and the midwest carry the United States. Commiefornia doesn't do shit.

Bump

It's time for the American Canadian Union and the New United States of America. Let's just peacefully end the whole experiment.

Cali would be so fucked. I almost want it to happen.

From the website:
>when you consider that California’s infrastructure is falling apart, our public schools are ranked among the worst in the entire country, we have the highest number of homeless persons living without shelter and other basic necessities, poverty rates remain high, income inequality continues to expand, and we must often borrow money from the future to provide services for today

Those are reasons to leave?

Also this is the cuck behind the campaign. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_J._Marinelli
>he initially considered giving up his U.S. citizenship to remain in Russia permanently, citing disillusionment with the United States government and political system

This faggot nigger was ready to give up citizenship and essentially be a traitor but instead moved back to the country he loathes so much only to try and tear it apart. I hate this kind of California faggot so much. These worthless pinko pieces of shit make my blood boil.

>20/hours minimum wage
>gets taxed back to 7.5/hour
Kek

Why is it all these leftie retard countries like Scotland and California that vote for leaders that want further federalisation and more powerful unions that are the first to suggest leaving unions when they don't get their way?

Look at me. I select the presidents now.

I hope they get invaded by cartels and they beg for america to save them, then we say no.

Plus isn't california 400 billion in debt?

>Make $20 minimum wage
>Net $7.50 to cover the free healthcare and tuition

> free money for everybody! No one will be poor if you just give everyone numbered pieces of paper

I'm a moderate when it comes to economics but holy shit, this is how I reasoned when I was about 7

We have an opportunity for cuck cleansing. Let California leave. Then right when they exit we make up some shit like they shot at us. Start a war with California. It'd be over in a day. We invade take their cucked citizens captive and put them in military prison. Keep based ones and appoint them as heads of state in California.

We'll take Alberta and some other place with oil.

Good. Make it so democrats never win the White House again.

Literally like this

Is this going to be the new campaign?

Can we meme california out of the union and be free of their horseshit?

Please kek, let this happen.

Make it happen

I need to get out of this fucking quagmire.

>Taking Ohio
>Taking Pennsylvania
>Taking a part of Michigan

Oi oi, what are you doing.

Same advice I gave Scotland

brexit all over again
those faggots were suggesting the same thing for london after brexit won. Maybe (((Soros))) is truly behind this.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=D-mUjKDbDfY

>"American money"
If you give a guy a sandwich and he gives you $5 for it, that's not "American money" - that's *YOUR* money. And now that's *HIS* sandwich.
You dipshits have no understanding of property relations at all - you're brainless commie Borg who think something the government lays stake to has anything whatsoever to do with you. Here's a tip; you're not the government - you're a bootlicker who desperately wants to feel important about your worthless meaningless empty life so you cling to a collective mass and pretend its control is related to you.
End it commie.

Why do you think that is a bad thing? As long as the new countries agree to the non aggression principle sounds great to me. Why force regions with the threat of violence to stay against their will?

let me introduce you to texas.

plz keep ur beans/rice

>such as New York
The city might.

I live in CA and let me tell ya

The delusions are real. They dont even have any form of implementation. Literally "Just tax people!"

We should let them split up first, the Jefferson state could be pretty dope.

we can split states and provinces in half if there is dispute about where they should go. You guys could have half of Alberta, or whatever. I just mean, let the really blue states leave. The conflict isn't helping anything.

Yes California. You can go. Feel free to leave at any time.
We'll take our rightful place as leaders of America, or the founders of the new Texas empire.
Take your kin back too.

I really need to move to norcal, socal is just not doing it.

Wouldn't it hit the dollar real fucking bad in that case?

hey but free school amiright lmao

>California leaves
>all the gibs immediately cease
>nigs and pacos riot
>declare war and retake it after some purging

Please uncuck my state. I'm tired of the Bay Area and LA holding the rest of the state hostage.

Yes it is, it also has the worst credit rating in the union, fucking wonderful.

>The U.S loses 55 cancerous electoral votes

Do it. DO IT.

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

As a Floridian: YES CALIFORNIA. WE DON'T NEED YOUR 55 COMMIE ELECTORS.

lol no. all the industry and technology would move to the states. California can't support them on their own.

California from San Francisco on down wants to Secede.
From Sacramento on up we want to be our own state with our own representation and would cheerfully give those fuckers in San Francisco & Los Angeles that decide everything for us the finger.
Fuck those globalist liberal trash and fuck those 'undocumented' beaner criminals.

Lets go

all the illegals are gonna flock there and once it goes to shit theyre all gonna pour back into the US, the wall just got 700 miles longer.

this

>Honey Jamarcus is here go into your cuck pod

Exactly, wouldn't California inflate the dollar on its own? If they split they should get own currency, like white men or something

In 6 weeks after secetion they will die for Dehydration

FUCKING RED STATES SELL YOU WATER FAGGOT

Ever notice how when liberals get a majority, they then try to claim and steal for themselves what the country as a whole has created?

>Brexit happens
>London has muslim mayor
>London wants to secede

>Trump happens
>California wants to secede

The state that bitched and moaned about farmers using water?
That would work out great.

Try living in New York City

Fucking tired of these spics and their upper middle class white kids trying to fit in hip hop culture

Make sure to send up all for your trash while you can