ITT: Post stories and characters from comics you made as a kid

ITT: Post stories and characters from comics you made as a kid.

yeah i made a lot of stories and characters when i was a kid, but when i was in highschool it was more like edgy fan fiction and love triangles

Pre-middle school it was just about these 4 kids with elemental based powers. Then all my stories and drawings to go with it were romance, sex, and fetish stuff once I got to middle school.

so a lot of the character's i'd write about would be based off students i knew.
i knew this one edgy bi kid who was kind of a furry, and so i wrote him as this samurai half werewolf fucker.
a lot of the stuff i had written has long been thrown into the trash but i still remember almost everything

then i made this one character for an mmo rpg i wish was made where this was this boss who was kinda like Buu from dbz, but with like 20 different forms, it look like what if deoxys fucked frieza and buu

I thought of this when I saw your picture

>An anti-hero who found the mask of an ancient Aztec God and it gives him superpowers but only if he eats people, he keeps himself from going full villain by only eating parts of bad guys. He has an evil alternate persona that's the god in the mask trying to free itself.

In middle school I wrote a bunch of comics called Pyro Man about a stick figure guy who kills nickelodeon characters with a grill lighter.

I mostly made xiaoxiao inspired comics where a stickman fought another stickman with a huge eyebrow along with a few other characters. I never put any of the plot I had come up with on paper and eventually dropped it for the same format as that of my friends' comics' - me and my friends going on funny adventures.

They were filled with broken English and jokes either stolen from or inspired by mid-late 2000s internet culture.

Everything I ever did was just a glorified fanfiction. You guys wanna hear about my old Peanuts fanfic?

>The great pumpkin is actually an alien
>He has his own fucking space station orbiting earth
>For some reason NOBODY has noticed this
>He sends a pumpkin headed robot to crash land on earth
>Meanwhile on earth Linus and Sally are waiting for the Great Pumpkin again for some stupid ass reason
>Sally tryna make some moves n shit but Linus is on to her schemes
>Suddenly Linus notices something coming towards the pumpkin patch
>oh shit motherfucker, we about to get hit by an spaceship
>For some reason the spacecraft creates a fucking nuclear explosion that can be seen from the city outskirts and it doesn't even destroy the city
>So Sally and Linus, without so much as a scratch on them, look into this unearthly capsule
>The pumpkin guy gets up but projects this weird ass hologram head out of his chest
>He's telling them about how the Great Pumpkin is gonna fuck up Earth or whatever
>Linus: bullshit.rmvb
>He keeps talking to this guy about the apocalypse or some bullshit and suddenly the pumpkin robot wakes up
>Pumpkin robot has all this really weird tentacle tail shit with spikes come out of his back tail, think the Robot Chicken Peanuts sketch
>Sally pulls an awhellnaw.pcx and runs the fuck away from that shit
>Pumpkin robot ain't nobody's fool tho
>Shoots small little pumpkin heads in her direction
>Pumpkin head flies at Sally as she does her world famous sonic impression
>Sally commits a felony and breaks into Linus's home, using it as shelter
>Lucy is being a bitch as always and asks her what she's doing in her crib
>Sally tells her about the pumpkins and Lucy calls bullshit cause she a bitch
>She opens the blinds and somehow the pumpkin robo is looking straight into their family room like uncle phil would
>Lucy is scared shitless and wonders how she could have ever doubted her brother's doctrine about this mystical being known as the Great Pumpkin
More soon

>The chapter ends here for some reason, we cut to a scene where CB is admiring the little red haired girl
>She's a fucking mary sue and is good at everything
>At one point she decked out someone who was talking shit
>CB finally works up the courage to talk to her and begins to say hello
>He gets fucking shot

>Wakes up in a hospital with a bunch of Garfield looking space marines surrounding him
>ohshitwhatthefuck.syx
>Leader tells him to wake up
>Suddenly some creepy ass guy walks in as a silhouette
>The lights weren't even on so he looked weird
>He turns on the lights
>It's fucking jaller from bionicle
Important note: I was a sucker for crossovers as a kid, even super asinine ones
Another important note: I used to draw jaller in everything for no real reason. Honestly he was so OOC and looked nothing like the actual jaller so he might as well have been an OC
>Only reason he's here is because some dumbshit made a multiverse portal but it fucked up badly and when he got in, there was no way to get back
>So basically he leads a secret organization dedicated to taking down the great pumpkin and their headquarters is based underneath their school
>He wasn't the original leader, some kid lead it originally but he got kidnapped by the great pumpkin and he is made into a cyborg
>Never seen or mentioned again
>Oh shit, red haired girl's a member too
>She was just a ruse to basically kidnap CB
>A red hair-ing
>Anyway heather begins to guide CB through the base
>Meanwhile that sneaky pumpkin head cunt is spying on them
>Somehow this jackass managed to make it past security
>Flies away to report more information to the great pumpkin
>He tries but Marcie captures him in a jar
>For some reason she isn't scared, in fact she is absolutely clueless and thinks it's a bug or some shit

>So anyway it shows Peppermint Patty intruding on the organization's property
>aka she's at fucking school
>The systems don't recognize her
>She falls into a trap door and is put into a small ass room with glass walls
>Jaller's head shows up as a hologram with this grin on his face
>Meanwhile up in space GP's getting real pissed
>Marcie capturing his robot henchmen is the LAST STRAW
>He pushes the doomsday button which causes his craft to shoot hundreds of his robot henchmen to Earth I guess
>Meanwhile Patty's scared, Jaller is looking straight into her soul
>Jaller talks about some dumb ass shit and he puts PP back on the surface
>scene cuts to Snoopy who is looking straight up into the sky and he sees some robot henchmen coming straight for him
>Snoopy: ruhroh.wl1
>He runs away from these assholes
>Meanwhile we got some lore time
>GP has been engaging in multiverse plights, at one point he goes to this utopian planet and changes their leader to the fucking master emerald
>I am not making this shit up
>The multiverse is explained, it's just all the shit I liked as a kid put into one big multiverse
>Because gp's an asshole, his planet is behind a BIIIIIIG portal
>think of it as the trump wall and think of his planet as Mexico
>After infodump it shows Roy
>literally WHO
>Roy is running from some shit and he knocks on Peppermint Patty's door
>She JUST gets home
>Hears someone at the door
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Roy's not walking the dinosaur
>He runs in but that isn't enough
>Pumpkin soldiers have PP at gunpoint

I don't know why these are so crazy. It only gets worse too.

>Meanwhile back in bonkle world, RIGHT AFTER jaller gets zapped into the Peanuts universe
>Inventor of the multiverse portal goes to save Jaller
>More pumpkin henchmen show up over at PP's house
>Snoopy is kicking their ass with a giant fucking robot shaped like his head
>Damn snoopy didn't know you made all these mechas
>Suddenly the inventor shows up
>She's all like "Aw shit son you gotta get outta here"
>Then everyone is teleported to the fucking utopian universe
>What, is this like the center of the universe or something?
>Jaller decides to play with Snoopy here for some reason
>Suddenly, oh shit, they're behind the Master Emerald looking bitch
>Somehow he averts his own curse and becomes his old self again for no reason
>Everyone is really confused but anyway Linus fights GP
>GP nears chances of winning but this madman Linus activates his hidden electric boogaloo powers and electrocutes GP with his bare hands, emperor palpatine style
>Everything is all good now, CB and Heather are an item, Jaller makes it back home, and everyone thinks Linus is a busta
>Until the real ending where GP somehow manages to infect an entire metropolis
>They drive a van in and ram into GP henchmen
>GP is levitating in the middle of the city like that one guy from hardcore henry
>Someone throws a fucking rock at his force field
>He got a rock
>Then Linus and GP engage in an epic sword fight
>They're even twirling their swords and shit
>GP is about to strike Linus but then this dummy electrocutes himself
>GP is fucking dead
>The entire city explodes in a nuclear explosion
>Linus, CB, Heather, and Snoopy look around before doing a zany high five

You guys wanna hear all about the unfinished sequel? Cause I'll fucking do it.

there was a lot of trash I made during my childhood, but one thing that always pops into my mind when thinking about it was how I had no understanding of physics when I was a wee little shit.

Let me ask you guys: What happens when 2 lightning bolts horizontally intercept each other in midair?
Apparently, I thought that the answer wasn't "that can't happen", but instead the answer was "SUPEREXPLOSION"

I wrote a lot, and I mean A LOT of comics about Knuckles. Even as a kid I knew I could write a better echidnaverse than Penders.

>Knuckles infiltrates King Bob-Omb's secret headquarters where he finds out KB is building a super weapon in the form of those big purple bob-ombs
>Knuckles befriends a little Bob-Omb and a Chain Chomp and goes on an adventure
>they meet Wario but I don't do anything with that plotline because I had a hard enough time drawing him to fit in one frame
>they run into the Army Dillo from DK64. Bob-Omb sacrifices himself to beat him, but he gets better in the next episode
>Knuckles kills King Bob-Omb in an epic final battle. He punches him off a cliff and he dies on some rocks
>a thanksgiving Knuckles x Kirby crossover where they have to team up to defeat an evil mecha-turkey
>Dracky from Dragon Quest (who I named Sinestro) blows up the twin towers. Bob-Omb and Chain Chomp get blamed for it because they're black. Knuckles has to team up with Kirby to defeat Sinestro/Dracky by going Super Saiyan. Also SS Kirby looked like he had six rows of tits

My mom regularly threw away my comics & drawings when I wasn't home. I have nothing saved. It freaking sucks. I'd love to look back on my childhood comics and do a storytime.
I kind of want to go full autist and remake these based on memory.

>Dracky from Dragon Quest (who I named Sinestro) blows up the twin towers. Bob-Omb and Chain Chomp get blamed for it because they're black.

I hada main comic series i made about the guy on the far left, Mr. Guy, doing whatever whacky stuff i could think of that includes stuff like going to haunted house, fighting his evil nemesis, Mr. Dude, meeting flying pigs, going on a quest to be the savior of his species because he forgot to pay his house rent and was kicked out...you know...stuff like that.

bump

holy shit, is this a coincidence?

But which Jaller, now? Matoran, Inika, or Mahri?
Clearly not Tohunga because then he'd be Jala

Not saying I'm some kind of creative genius, but I pretty much came up with the idea for Avatar TLA when I was a kid in middle school. I'm a huge autist so I always enjoyed element-based magic stuff, and I came up with the idea of multiple tribes attuned to different elements and one character who could use them all. Only I had like ten different "elements". Embarrassing now that I look back on it.

ATLA came out when I was in tenth grade and I was pissed that I would never be able to make my story without being accused of ripping off ATLA, as if I was ever going to do anything with it in the first place.

Mahri Jaller

Anyone have those comics one user did about the Blue Waldo constantly fucking his arch-nemesis' wife?

This my oc, a magical boy who lives with her three aunts and who are unorganic lifeforms.
Pls no bully.

to be fair it's not that original of a concept in the first place. I came up with a superhero that could use all the elements too

You should pitch that. I'd watch it, at least 100 episodes before it gets stale!

I made a weird ass idea for a comic in high school.

The story takes places 200 years after the Soviet Union nuked America at the end of the Cold War in a last ditch effort because they knew their "country" was collapsing. Humans came out of hiding and began trying to rebuild society and make it like it was before the nukes dropped.The society is modeled after the 80s because that's the last surviving date before the nukes. The MC is a flirty 17 year old who is being trained to take the place of the current mayor. She originally was to have a katana, but I dropped it for pistols because katanas are cliche. The MC is tasked with going to a desert kingdom (The nukes shifted the climates of the planet) near the remains of New York. She meets a priestess and her daughter there and the priestess' daughter is apart of a prophecy in the area. The prophecy is that the priestess' daughter must defeat a sun god who believes humanity has failed and must be destroyed. However, it is revealed there are two other girls who have to help the priestess' daughter defeat the god and the MC is one of them. The third is a shady red haired goth girl who is from the slums of the ruins of New York. The rest of the comic is about the girls' training, life, and history in the dystopia. Up until the battle against the sun god.

as a kid I made stupid comics about neopets that gradually got more anime like as I went through school in elementary. I stopped in 6th grade, then went on to draw pretty much a pokemon comic where I, my crush and a friend were in place for ash, Brock and misty. I just thought that now that at some point Pokemon was going to run out of regions to make so I decided I would become the next Pokemon. gradually the series became less about "Pokemon" and more about the characters fighting with elemental powers, this mostly came from I guess avatar and that Pokemon comic where they had the humans fuse with Pokemon. it got until the johto region where I stopped working on it due to either being tired of drawing it, feeling it would never get made because of how blatantly it ripped off Pokemon (hell there was a dog pikachu in it) or both. also I frequently drew people I knew as characters until late 7th grade, which Is when I stopped

sometime after that, after seeing durarara, I made an action series with alien dragon people in ikebukro, it was just your average action comic, though t b h I dont remember much of what actually happened in it.

sometime after 7th grade or maybe even in 7th grade I tried to revamp the old Pokemon ripoff by making the elemental powered trainers the focus and the "Pokemon" second. It basically followed the new cast in a post apocalyptic world with extreme environmental settlements to acomodate the humans living there, i.e a volcano town for fire humans, an underwater settlement for water humans, so on and so forth and it focused on fighting this new world order people or some shit with the mc being the reincarnation of the first human with elemental powers (this time its an avatar ripoff) I stopped short of freshman year because I realized that no amount of salvaging the my series could get it made due to having Pokemon so engraved in its dna.

if I can find them ill try and retell the stories Ive made

I cant believe how stupid I was.

Any of you fuckers remember Exterminatus Now and InSonicNia?

My comic was basically a fusion of both of them except it featured my own OCs with the occasional appearance from X and Zero. It was was generally about four guys who work for some unknown secret organization and get themselves into different situations.

one the were that strive meets a witch that sucks at being a witch and she took away strives full ability to become a warewolf.
strive also had a grudge on his father and wanted to kill him for leaving his dying mother, and the father had this whole involvement with the mafia.
in between the main stories there would be love triangles and other stupid bullshit that would be like a mix of what chris chan writes and the town episodes of Steven universe.

>crappy Mario fan comics that stole plotpoints and elements from DBZ
>comedy series called Pickle & Paladin with a terrible sense of humor and awful parodies and satire
>a comic that put a lot of horror icons from movies and games in the Big Brother house

Some guys got sent back into the middle ages by another guy. They met a knight, got some nice armor, got introduced to an army leader, then fought in a giant battle with dragons and shit. In the end both armies ran away from each other and the guys returned back to their own time while the knight got commended for something outstanding. It was a wordless comic. Shit's awesome.

>Mario fan comics that stole plotpoints and elements from DBZ
Alvin Earthworm, what are you doing here?

A day or so late, but Oh by Gali have a Hahli Jaller Christmas this year!

alright so I went through the dragon comic and basically its a rip off of dragon ball z and naruto with the story mainly being the main 3 fighting in a battle Royale style of tournament against teams, not frieza and his men show up, and by the end of this unfinished mess the rival gets his not sharigan or something, god it was so hard to read looking back.

I would try to salvage it, take all the ripoff shit out and make it something else but I've already got my hands full

>made a comic about my best friend and I's self-inserts
>it was extremely unfunny

I occasionally drew some stuff about a guy fishing with weird things happening around him. Like, it was just a normal guy fishing, oblivious to anything going on around him. I had huge sea monsters (fish eating bigger fish eating bigger fish type thing), aliens (and other space events, such as the moon crashing into the earth), mole people trying to take over the overworld, and other wacky unoriginal ideas. It would always end with some deus ex machina saving the day, not necessarily even to do with the fisherman. There was literally no reason for him to be there, but he always was.

In gradeschool I drew a bunch of comics about a league of stick-figure superheroes loosely based on my classmates.
>Called "Sword Strikers" despite only 2 sword users
>Self-insert was just a guy with a sword that was on fire
>Second in command was best friend, who also had a sword, but it was not on fire
>He also turned into the incredible hulk some times for no reason
>He was a recurring antagonist because of this
>Friend with mom in computer lab, tech boy, had a jetpack that turned into an easy-chair
>A guy with a whip. I have no idea who this was based on but he was somehow the most OP member of the team
>Main villain of these stories is an unkillable dragon/dinosaur thing that we could only slay for a few months at a time
>Always came back with some new power and was stalked by a bird for some reason
>In time, the league grew to include a Harpy girl based on my crush
>A fat kid who could control the ground and "dirt surf"
>Literally just fucking beast boy not even based on anyone, just beast boy
>Stories included:
>The dragon's horn containing a poison that turned you into a dragon man
>The team having to fight a dragon man with a flaming sword when I got infected
>Trying to contain hulk friend
>Venturing into a time portal and seeing the origins of the dragon/dinosaur
>A race of flying lizard men who worshiped it
>Rival heroes some times
>Best friend trying to take over as the leader
>A lazy drawing of a kickass secret mountain fortress
>Character designs were literally pic related
I apparently had over 120 issues of this shit and lost all of them. I distinctly remember numbering one as #122.

>It was extremely unfunny
I don't believe it

aw dude I remember doing something similar

>be 4th grade
>ended up sitting next to this one kid in my english class
>he noticed I liked to doodle
>he did too
>soon became friends and drew stick figure superheroes of each other
>I was the guy with stretchy powers
>He had above-human strength and a shit ton of gadgets
>most of the time we just ended up creating villains
>including:
>generic robot professor
>guy who was a giant nose and used snot-based attacks
>mysterious shadow figure wearing a cape and fedora who summon black weapons at will
>my favorite: guy who looked like a human mob boss wearing a leopard coat and sunglasses, but was actually an extremely powerful and intelligent alien life-form
>there were some others but can't remember them exactly
>friend ended up playing as them during recess
>he became my best friend and still is today

imagine tim buckley's comic but instead of it being online it ended up in a scrapbook in the bottom of my closet
Hell, I even remember writing a christmas comic but quit because I couldn't think of a punchline at all

The solution is to replace the ten different elements with ten specific powers.
>tribe of people who can make their limbs stretch out really far
>tribe of people who can give themselves short bursts of super strength
>tribe of people who can make anything into a useful tool or machine
>tribe of people who can make force fields
>etc

Sounds like the Cosmere to me.

I honestly want Sup Forums to make a comic like these.
It'd be like Axe Cop except a lot cooler.

i'd do it but i'm lazy as fuck

All throughout middle school I attempted to make a cartoon and comic series called Chris & Smokey, even managed to get a few strips in the school in 8th grade. Pretty much it was about this kid and his talking cat who worked odd jobs to try to save up enough money to buy a Y-Box 720
>One attempt at a cartoon involved Chris accidentally shooting a bully with a paintball gun, and to avoid being beaten up, he has to beat him in a paintball competition. Along with his friend Alan, they must train with an intergalactic personal trainer. I stopped making it right around the part where the man somehow transfers his ninja-like skills into the boys
>In a story that I wrote in a writing journal for English class, Chris somehow got hired as a pilot for some delivery company. While on a flight to England, a storm causes the plane to go down, causing Chris & Smokey to become trapped on an abandoned island. And they discover that the other residents on the island are some of the passengers of the Titanic, who were kept alive by the Fountain of Youth
>An unmade story involved Chris trying to work on a farm under Farmer John for some cash. And he gets attacked by chickens causing him to become hospitalized, which is what pic related is from
>Another unmade story involved Smokey and his cousin Meow driving halfway across town in a beat up car to get some cat food from the store. But when they get pulled over for speeding, they get involved in a police chase

I was roughly 10 when I thought of this. I'd mostly draw it when I was bored at school.

"Zookeeper Caveman"

basically you have a caveman who is also a zookeeper except the zoo is full of dinosaurs which he must take care of them, feed them, vaccinate them and shit like that. Nearly every time he did so he'd die horribly. At some point I added a sci-fi twist where the there were tons of clones of him, which is why he would never stay dead and sometimes there'd be alien shenanigans.

Found one of the comics I made for my school's paper

Sounds interesting, user. Have any drawings or comics of it left?

don't have pics anymore but in school I made stickman comics about a guy called Invincible Man
he couldn't die or be damaged.. but that was it. no other powers

he was also kind of an idiot and won his stories by sheer luck

>so many exploitables

savage

And I had stopped doing the comic for whatever reason and never picked it up again because I had a short attention span and eventually it ended up in a box in the closet.

I had a story about some random body floating above a village in some mountains. The folks couldn't reach it since it was high up. Using lil drones to get a good look would fry itself if it got close to the body so the government stepped in and they can't do shit to get close to the body. They drop down a guy from a chopper high up at a distance but soon as he touches the body he dies so everyone freaks out. I hit a blank as to why the body was there or to make an ending. The body the whole time is in a laying down pose, doesn't move or react to what they try to do to it while its up there

I don't have any here to post images of, but when I was an autistic kid I would make my own Kiss comics. There were four realms they were the heroes of...Hell World, Space World, Jungle World, and Star World (which was pretty retarded it was like my child brains idea of a planet that is like a giant nightclub where everyone is famous). There was that and another one where they had to use their powers to fight anti Kiss, who was just them from the Dressed to Kill album cover, but were supposed to be from Negative World, who hated fun and colors and had "negativity powers"

Also, I would periodically make short comics about a robot battle world, the main character of which was an OC both me and my friend would draw called Robo Wolf, who just looked like a spikey man shaped robotic wolf with flamethrowers in his hands. It was just about him killing other robots on a metal planet, because he was of course, the most badass robot who didn't take any guff.

Looking back in my 8th grade notebook was a mistake. I was one angsty fucking brat.

A recreation of Robo Wolf.

This is just as batshit insane as the shit I listed in . I would still love to see a comic like this made.

>Even as a kid I knew I could write a better echidnaverse than Penders

In light of what you've just told us I am forced to suspect that even Ken "Microwave The Baby" Penders is more competent than you were. Though of course you had the handicap of presumably being like five years old.

Sounds like cut rate Junji Ito or a low-rent SCP.

These two kids (Scott and Terra) were going to a space station, but they went off course and ended up on a planet with this alien named Prongo.

Prongo was this weird fucking alien in hindsight. He had a toucan beak (toucans were my favorite animal) and a brown cube for a head. He also had this weird magenta plume coming from the top ridge of the other side. He also had a sister named "Prengrey" whom I remember nothing else about. Prongo did secret agent missions with this generic anthropomorphic dragon/scalie whose name I forget. This idea was dumb as fuck but I'm still writing cartoons so I guess it meant something.

>a friend were in place for ash, Brock and misty
Oh fucking shit you just triggered a memory I haven't had in a dozen years. When I was a kid daydreaming on the blacktop during recess I remember there was this girl I don't know if I had a crush on or something but I would imagine it was Pokemon, and I was Ash, she was Misty, and Brock was my best friend who was mixed-race so he had darker skin (I didn't even know what actual races he was at the time). I didn't tell either of them about this, even our guy who was into Toonami and shit even more than I was,

I didn't even remember the girl other than her name, Juliet (or Julia I don't know). I looked it up as an adult and she really wasn't any comparatively "hotter" than any of the other girls.

When I was in grade school I had some story about my friends and I being some kind of space police or something. I think the tone was largely inspired by Animorphs, though there weren't any superpowers, just insanely broken technology. I'm fairly sure my character got flung out the windshield of a spacecraft during a crash landing, and the ship managed to heal him back to perfect health despite him having been reduced to essentially red paste seconds earlier.

Later there was a superhero named Hyperboy. He had a high-tech suit that could move at super-speed and gadgets to do basically anything. When I was a bit older I reinvented him into HyperMAN, who was just... a guy who always had fight-or-flight levels of adrenaline going on. It made sense at the time, I suppose.

Then I got into sprite comics and Bob & George and the terrible fan Robot Masters started. Luckily I never had the drive to commit any of my terrible ideas to the internet, though there are still sprite sheets I made rotting on some forgotten hard drive somewhere.

"The Warriors" Aesthetic like factions of families in a magic/occult setting, with powerful crime syndicates under them. Kind of like Harry Potter meets the Soprano's, but with more battle maging, so flinging cars, and shooting ice spears and whatnot.

MC had a giant cardboard box, or disco ball, for a head, as it got blasted off, and his soul was placed in the object.

Every story was him trying to turn his life around

not as a kid, more my teenage years, but I made up my own superheroes and superhero setting.

Originally set in San Francisco in 2012 before I changed it into an alternate 1960's. I still have a lot of the concepts kept in my head and have changed a lot of things.

One thing that remains the same is that the San Francisco heroes were named by others rather than picking out a hero name.

So Bulletproof here was dubbed by the newspapers who were censoring the gangs' name for him as "The bulletproof fucker." I actually have a few others pieces from this if anyone's interested. I haven't practiced drawing in a long time so my art's even worse.

I can remember drawing some superhero who's only power was to summon mashed potatoes. He somehow fought supervillains and giant robots.