Why does everything need a live action reboot? This show isn’t even half way done yet!

Why does everything need a live action reboot? This show isn’t even half way done yet!

>live-action 14 year olds in these outfits

So let’s see what else is on the list!
1. Finishing second season
2. Making third season
3. Chibi series
4. Finishing those webisodes
5. Halloween special
6. Chinese New Year special
7. Live Action Movie
8. And now a live action tv show!
Can a company be to invested in a show?

The kwamis are probably going to look awful in live action

I saw an episode and it was literally nick jr tier, how do you all watch it?

Cute catbois, latex girls and comfy plots. The story starts to kick up in season two aswell.

why?
because...

Because money and Ladybug’s miraculass

I watch it for the waifus but my brain tricks me into thinking I watch it for the fun character interactions. In brief moments of clarity, I remember spandex ass is the only real reason I watch the show.

Wouldn't they just stay CGI models?

I can`t wait.

Who will you be looking at?
Mari or Adrien?

Cgi models in a live action show never look good.

It's cause it's really popular.

Marinette awakens her Kwami. (2020, colorized)

Don't forget
9. The anime actually gets made.=

Why are they doing this? The cartoon is fine itself. It's not good popular enough to warrant a franchise like this. There's a reason these things work better in animation.

it is popular in Europe and Canada from what I gather.
and asses. they are doing this for asses. see

user, no teen ever plays a teen on movies, they always get actors 5 years older than the characters.

Or sometimes 20 years older

What are you waiting for post some ass.

Movie

Also, who thebhell wants 3dpd?

>14 year olds
You're retarded if you think they'd hire actors and actresses that are the same age as the characters

>Chat Noir's outfit in real life
AAAAH! Get out of my head!

Nobody wanted it in 3D to begin with, but here we are.

Do you think they'll get a QT twink to play Chat?

I have a bad feeling about a live action adaptation
People in the fandom already have this idea in their heads of what the characters would look like in real life.
ZAG shouldn't rock the boat and just continue making 3DCG and 2D Miraculous Ladybug stuff.

Where would they get the money for all these?

I think they really need to slow down, they're trying to do too much too fast and whatever success the show has had will risk burning out while they work on a bunch of side/live action stuff no one wants, at least, not as much as they'd want the rest of S2/S3

>QT twink
>In current year's France
user...

I'm trying to make her in Honey Select but fuck I think I wasted my time for nothing shit's impossible.

This franchise will benefit the most from having a regular airing schedule. And good merchandise.

Adrien, duh.

Yeah, this season's already been filled with random hiatus gaps and a "bomb" of episodes and it feels like a bit of a mess so far.

They'll get a black guy for the role of "Chat Littéralement Noir"

>live action teen in a skintight bodysuit

Yes, and the live action series and film is set entirely in the banlieues of Paris. Marinette/Ladybug will also be played by a bougnoule.